Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) (910 Views)

The Deadly Cannon That Paved The Way For British Invasion Of Lagos / Deity Worshipping Not A Sin Against God – Ooni Of Ife / Family's Deity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) by onismate: 5:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Mama ebuka and my mum were great friends. I still remember vividly when she showed interest in packing into our compound. Then someone just packed out of the flat opposite ours. She approached my mum to help facilitate the deal for our landlord to give she and her family the apartment. My mum talked with the landlord and he agreed. the landlord asked them to pay. Mama ebuka said she doesn’t have up to the amount the landlord demanded. She asked my mum to borrow her N31,000, that when she collects her money from the cooperative society she was, she would pay. Imagine N31,000 at that time. Such a huge amount of money and what it will do for you if you have it. my mum gave her the money expecting that by the end of the year, mama ebuka would give her the money.

End of the year, December 17 came. It was the day mama ebuka would collect her year’s savings from the cooperative group she was. I knew about it because my mum told my elder sister. She was part of the cooperative group. My mum asked my elder sister was in Jss 2 to come back early enough so she could stay with me while she and mama ebuka goes to collect their money, their year’s savings, bags of rice and groundnut oil.

That was it till my mum came home in the evening, at about 6:45pm and asked from ebuka if his mum was back. Ebuka said his mum was yet to be back and he was the only one at home. His older siblings went out with their father. My mum said she thought she left the place before her. Maybe she branched to another location. Well, mum left there.

Not until about 9:21pm when most of us in the compound had slept. We were woken up with shouts and wailings from outside. My mum opened the door. She didn’t allow the kids out. She and my dad went outside.

It was the next morning I knew what had happened. The whole compound was full of mourners. Mama ebuka was dead. Previous night, her body was found close to a bush in an area. They said her body was full of cuts people said it was knife or cutlass. Apparently, she was intercepted on her way back home after collecting her money and she was murdered. According to mama ebuka’s husband, he said his wife’s killers knew her very well. “They knew quite well that she was coming back with a huge amount of money. They waited for her. They are enemies within that was why they didn’t just take the money but cut her to death.” All that was his assumption.

Mama ebuka burial. Many cried. One of our neighbors who was a police officer, Pius asked that the incident be investigated. Pius said he was pained by the incident. Himself was part of the cooperative group. Papa ebuka said no need for police handling the matter. Infact, at the burial he announced that the family won’t be going to the police. The police tried their best but he asked them to close the case that the family has decided to take the case to a deity, Alusi Okuna.

All that was in 2001. Whether Papa ebuka went to Alusi Okuna or not, I didn’t bother.

In 2003, my family moved out of the house. We rented an apartment close to our former house. My mum said she doesn’t like the compound again. It brings back bad memories coupled with strange nightmares she was having about the place. Before we packed out of the place, the younger sister of pius who was staying with him died in that house.

Late 2003, Pius got married and his wife gave birth to a girl early 2004. By November 2006, the wife and daughter became sick simultaneously. The sickness was so severe that by January 14th 2007, the daughter died. And on the 20th, the wife died. It was a big blow to pius. So many people pointed accusing fingers at the landlord because he was diabolical with a questionable character in his doing.
http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/975-true-story-the-revenge-of-alusi-okuna
Re: Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) by onismate: 5:22am On Jan 22, 2015
In February 2008, Pius and the landlord had a quarrel. Barely 2 months of the incident, Pius lost his new wife. He had married the woman in November 2007. Now he’s lost her in April 2008. Nobody could understand what was happening to Pius. Everyone was accusing the landlord. Pius threatened to go to a deity, Alusi Okuna that the landlord was the one doing evil to him. The landlord agreed for them to go to Alusi Okuna.

Well I didn’t know what happened because I went into the university. But I could remember when I came back from school in late 2009, my mum was telling me that pius was very ill and he was taken to the village. She said his condition was so bad that she started cursing the landlord to leave pius alone.

I saw pius again after five months he was taken to the village for treatment. “Thank God he didn’t die,” So many said. Pius looked healthy. Not until 2012. The strange ailment came back again. These one was worse. His mouth was full of sores. His head swollen like a balloon. Pius was in pains. He was taken to one shrine. We got the shock of our live before he died. My dad said pius confessed that he was part of the people that killed and collected mama ebuka’s money in 2001. He said they didn’t want to kill her but because she recognized him, that was why she was killed to cover up. So it was the Deity, Alusi Okuna that Papa ebuka went, the problems pius was having was as result of Alusi Okuna. It was the revenge. He wasn’t the only one. All of them that killed mama ebuka, Alusi okuna didn’t spare any. It killed all.

Pius properties had been locked up in the house and his car abandoned. According to papa ebuka, he said he couldn’t wait for God to judge because He is too mercy and late. He had to go to Alusi Okuna which the repercussions are fast. He told Alusi Okuna to strike all those that killed his wife.

Pius family had to beg Papa ebuka to help so they could go and appease the deity to leave. Without that, they can’t touch the late man’s properties because the deity strikes anything connected to its enemy including properties.

When the church discovered, Papa ebuka was later stripped of his knighthood in his Anglican church for participating deity service.

Papa ebuka wanted fast judgment and he got it.
http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/975-true-story-the-revenge-of-alusi-okuna
Re: Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) by datguru: 5:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) by ayogabriel(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't care, all I know is that, its a nice piece. Well done
Re: Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) by Lilprincey(m): 6:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Nice story @op..next time tell pius dat wat is good for the geese is gud for his broda gizzard..
Re: Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Sad story.where is alusi okuna?
Re: Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story) by Nutase: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Whats the moral of this story?
God is too slow, therefore seek quick action from some deity?

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Says No To U.S. Army And Stopped Vietnam War / Emir Of Katsina And His Entourage Admiring A London Traffic Light In 1933. / Happy Birthday To The Longest Serving Monarch Igwe Kenneth Orizu III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.