Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro (21342 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by idumuose(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
APC planning to rig election in North – Obanikoro

By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Snr. Correspondent, Lagos

Former Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro, has raised the alarm that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has perfected plans to rig the presidential election in the northern part of the country.

Obanikoro, who stated this in an interview with journalists in Lagos, said it is inexplicable how the North Eastern states which are battling with insurgency, are able to record 80 per cent collection of Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs) while other regions that are peaceful are still struggling to collect the cards.

While saying the contest between the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) President Goodluck Jonathan and his challenger, Muhammadu Buhari, of the APC will be close.

He added that he is optimistic that the president will emerge triumphant because he enjoys wide acceptability from Nigerians.

“I have no doubt in my mind that the President will win. It is going to be a close election, but I have no doubt in my mind that at the end, the President will carry the day.

“However, from the distribution and collection of PVCs, it is clear that the APC wants to rig in the North. How do you explain states like Borno and Yobe with the dislocation of insurgency recording 80 per cent collection?

“APC is setting the stage to write election results. I am more convinced about this because their candidate is not a known democrat, so he doesn’t mind doing or condoning whatever it takes to win. He has no history of promoting the rule of law.”

While hailing the Violence-Free Accord signed by the political parties, he said he believed the 2015 election would be violence free.

According to him, “I am happy about the peace accord signed by Buhari. Let’s not forget that it is his silence that escalated the violence we are witnessing today. After his loss in 2011, his followers went on rampage and he kept quiet.

“This degenerated into the activities of Boko Haram. Prior to that, the activities of Boko Haram were not as deadly as they became after the 2011 elections.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/apc-planning-rig-election-north-obanikoro/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by idumuose(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
The truth is both political parties will rig election.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Rilwayne001: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=15pt] This nincompoop (obanikoro) should just shut up and continue licking the b*tt of jonaTAN. They will all cry on the 15th of Febuhari [/size]

This Valentine, it is Buhari/Osinbajo all the way!

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2015
The so called PDP has been deceiving Nigerians for years that the notherners has the highest number of vote,now that its not too sure that they can secure vote,they are busy saying APC is planning to rig election in the north.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by DankemzI(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

President of Nigeria Dr. G.E.J is a noble man that keeps to his words & maintains his integrity. If INEC had free hands to conduct states elections without no order from Above then Come February 14 free & fair elections, but & my family will be indoors that day.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by idumuose(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Go out and vote oo.
DankemzI:

President of Nigeria Dr. G.E.J is a noble man that keeps to his words & maintains his integrity. If INEC had free hands to conduct states elections without no order from Above then Come February 14 free & fair elections, but & my family will be indoors that day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by clevvermind(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Apc will fail in whatever electoral fraud they are trying to do. They should be watched closely.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Caseless: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Nothing defines 'FEAR' more than what pdp and their agents have displayed in recent weeks. From DSS coming out to tell us apc is cloning PVC , we move to buhari certificate and here they are talking about apc planning to rig the election in the north.
U all have not seen anything; apc/buhari shall create the biggest shock ever experienced by pdp in their existence.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by martincbarton: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Sir, you are no longer relevant in politics.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by 9jii(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2015
RIGGING OR NO RIGGING. 2015 NA UTEUKE STRAIGHT.

AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN HISTORY.

HES YOUNG
HES DOCTORATE air quote
BUT HES SLOW N CLUELESS .

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Caseless: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:
my friend, face ur pdp- the party is synonymous to rigging.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2015
Lazy man talk...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by 9jii(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2015
PDP AND HYPOCRISY
THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT BUHARI IS OLD.

BUT WHY THEY DROPPED YOUNG OBANIKRO FOR OLD ABAJE?

sTANist ITS YOUR SEASON OF FAILURE.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by DankemzI(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:
Go out and vote oo.

You want those fanatics to use me & update their maiming skills? My life ain't worth sacrificing for any politician even if na my papa

5 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by idumuose(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
my friend, face ur pdp- the party is synonymous to rigging.
Casket,Have you heard what your brother shekau(Boko haram) said recently? Go tell them to stop the killings and maiming bro.perhaps,they will listen to their brother.

6 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by idumuose(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2015
You are right bro.
DankemzI:

You want those fanatics to use me & update their maiming skills? My life ain't worth sacrificing for any politician even if na my papa

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Caseless: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
"Buhari has no history of promoting rule of law", says obanikoro who is known for 'toutery'. Buhari does not promote rule of law, yet, he lost election on 3 occassions and went to court on those 3 occassions. Maybe koro himself doesn't know what promoting rule of law entails.

35 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Caseless: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

Casket,Have you heard what your brother shekau(Boko haram) said recently? Go tell them to stop the killings and maiming bro.perhaps,they will listen to their brother.
idumota, u are drunk. Buhari has felt d impact of boko haram than gej- firsthand experience.

28 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
APC doesn't need to rig in the north, and not that much in the southwest....

U only need to focus on rigging in the east which to me is not necessary...

PDP will loose after all...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by halimaabi: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
The jajaweedian apc aka devil party and the lies they tell nigerians
(1)They would employ all the youths in nigeria, even in usa not everyone is employed,go check out other countries like China, india,Italy,spain etc and come back to tell me if they can employ the so many youth the claim

(2)The maistate crisis happened in an era where human rights and terrorism were not strong, now terrorism is a global phenomenon and human rights is a global word,you need to be a Democrat to handle militancy, terrorism and crisis.

(3) They claim to be CHANGE when 80 percent of their party members are pdp members.

(4) They want to rule a country they despise, their statement goes thus,those who refuse to make peaceful change make violent change inevitable, dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood,if any southern finds his way to the presidency we would make the country ungovernable for him,from this words if you were asked who supports boko haram , look no further.

2011 saw youth cop members and innocent civilians being slaughtered like cows in the north just because this same person we all see as a change factor made it clear that there will be no peace an that blood will flow in Nigeria.
A desperate man seeking power.

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .

12 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by chimerase2: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
If dey like let dem rig Buhari will still lose
we too in de south will also rig i just pity rochas cus we will massively rig him out of douglas house

7 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by idumuose(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
idumota, u are drunk. Buhari has felt d impact of boko haram than gej- firsthand experience.
i am not talking about Buhari here.since you are a northerner,there is the possibility that your elder brother could be a member of boko haram.Talk to him,perhaps shekau may consider his plea.

6 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by baybeeboi: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Obanikoro,please stop telling us things we already know..
Let them plan while the PDP executes

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Why are PDP chieftains clueless? PDP is the incumbent party, their candidate is the incumbent President. Where in the world does incumbents cry to the media that opposition party plans to rig an election of which the incumbent President is a candidate? Obanikoro and other celebrated thugs in PDP should hide their heads in shame. He should admit that Jonathan is a goner. He can't stop the #Change movement.. Cry cry babym

Sai Buhariiiiii

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Bruteforce1o1: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:

Lolzzz @Idumota. Why mocking Idu-mudhouse the nairaland snakeman. Lolzzzz.

6 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by sherrylo: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2015
KORO PLS STFU AND FACE GEORGE OLEEE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Caseless: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Lolzzz @Idumota. Why mocking Idu-mudhouse the nairaland snakeman. Lolzzzz.
dont mind him.

3 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Dannyset(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Cry cry baby!

4 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by focus7: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
DankemzI:

tell me please. What noble man will say corruption is a common stealing, what noble man will justify Nwobodo stealing and permit the thief on the street to be sent to jail, what noble man will give permit to criminals like Tompolo and Asari Dokubo to import arms knowing well that they can turn those weapon against any government that doesn't favour them, what noble man will prevent corruption offenders from being prosecuted, what noble man will romance known men with questionable character? If the personality of Jonathan is a symbol of nobility to someone like u, then we need not to wonder why the country remains like this.

29 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Hemanwel(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2015
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!

Check this out,guys!

Position Name. Qualification
President GMB. Illiterate
VP. PYO. PhD/Professor

Is the APC encouraging illiteracy/mediocrity?

BTW:

If you're here,you say it doesn't matter whether GMB goes to school or not,you will vote him as your President,but you pay through your nose to send your own children to school,up till university level OR you're plannig to send your kids to the best schools when you don born your own pikin,THEN YOU ARE A BASTA.RD!!!
Quote me!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Oildichotomy(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Things happening everywhere you go

Hpe we are safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Five In Borno Village Today / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin / Atiku’s Son Pays N1m Dowry For Ex-gov’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.