Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong (8250 Views)

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by KanwuliaJara: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

kiss
Only one who wears the shoes know where it pinches . Abi how dem talk am

In fact!
Who nor go. . .nor know!
I pity women who marry insensitive men.
Na so emotional abuse dey take start o! cheesy
Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

In fact!
Who nor go. . .nor know!
I pity women who marry insensitive men.
Na so emotional abuse dey take start o! cheesy

And self esteem go begin go down.

I remember when I was doing exclusive breastfeeding for first 2months. If you see the way I eat sometimes for breakfast like one who has just been released from prison. I had to switch fast fast to formula.

And na the same man go tell her to breastfeed until pikin milk teeth falls off grin
Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by KanwuliaJara: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

And self esteem go begin go down.

I remember when I was doing exclusive breastfeeding for first 2months. If you see the way I eat sometimes for breakfast like one who has just been released from prison. I had to switch fast fast to formula.

And na the same man go tell her to breastfeed until pikin milk teeth falls off grin

What are you saying?
Only dat wan?
After the breastfeeding nko? undecided
Then you kam jam one OGBANJE pikin like my own wey nor go CHOP ANY tin wey you put for her plate? cry
Then you have to eat all her food first before she go take one spoon! cheesy

I wish these USSEEEELESS men will carry belle and born so we go hia word!
Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What are you saying?
Only dat wan?
After the breastfeeding nko? undecided
Then you kam jam one OGBANJE pikin like my own wey nor go CHOP ANY tin wey you put for her plate? cry
Then you have to eat all her food first before she go take one spoon! cheesy

I wish these USSEEEELESS men will carry belle and born so we go hia word!
Nonsense!!!!
cheesy.
The worst part, they won't eat but will wake up every 2hrs to suck you or drink liquid at night.

embarassed
Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by KanwuliaJara: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy.
The worst part, they won't eat but will wake up every 2hrs to suck you or drink liquid at night.

embarassed

. . . .And where are THE MEN? angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by Wendy80(f): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
aisha2:

You forget how easy it is to get a liposuction there try it here and the same crowd will scream abomination.

One guy was going on and on about how hawt Beyonce was months after delivery, I asked him if he would even entertian the thought of his wife using a surrogate he said No. I asked him if he will let his wife if indeed she carried the baby to term have an army of nanny while she spends night and day in the gym getting back in shape so she can flaunt her body to the world, he said No. I asked him if he will be with a woman who publicly admits she doesn't cook, again he said No. I asked him if he had Jay Z's money same answer
Toh you want a Beyonce but you are not ready to put up with anything Jay Z endures and you dont even have the money to support a Beyonce type life style na wa oh

Common epidural they want to commit suicide over they want her to suffer it very well.

Omo u nailed it kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

. . . .And where are THE MEN? angry

farting in the sheet, while scratching their balls grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ladies,una get mouth o cheesy
Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by binie: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Do thieves have a special way of eating?
Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by MMotimo: 12:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Its my first time on nairaland, dont like ere much but am here because of how I feel now. Its not like I eat much but there are some certain foods wen I eat I eat it well. Now my appetiete seems to be increasing, I dont know Its because am a breastfeeding mum, my son feeds alot,once I breastfeed him eventhough I just ate I immediately feel hungry again. I dont know if its me or there mums with such change in their diet due to breastfeeding. Please share with me, may be it will stip my husband from making my life miserable.
Yesterday I bought myself a loaf of bread, I ate a quater of it, my husband didnt seem interested but wen he saw me eating I think he got interested. HE said I should serve him some and I said d rest wont satisfy him so I offered to make him something else. Thats how I became his huge topic. He lamented and lamented and ended it saying ,"you eat like a thief" and also said my tommy has grown bigger due to too much eating. If I had my way i would post a photo of me , I am sexy and fit as a lady who has never had kids, men still make passes at me so sorry to say that, and even women walk up to me and admire my shape, am not saying I av a totally flat tommy, but after two kids still looking this way then I tried. Those words hurt me so much that I went into d kitchen and cried. I felt really bad, you know it gets to a point where u just feel its not necessary to tell him how u feel about something he just said or did. So I just moved on acting strong. But I tell u since then I dont eat around him, even if I will eat in d same plate with him I would just take 2_ 3 spoons and leave. And am almost having Inferiority complex like am nt good enough or appealing to him. I am beautiful in my own way but I dont know if he still sees me that way.
I want hear breastfeeding mums lifestyle to diet. So I can compare to mine to know whete and how to fix me. Cos I know my appetite wasnt this bad, I had d appetite quiet alright but not this much. Please mums share ur opinions with me.

Sounds like he was verbally abusive but only you know if there were incidents leading to this particular one. You said he "lamented" something a person usually does in frustration so could he have been lashing out in frustration?

Breastfeeding is not an excuse to blow up, there are women who lose a lot of the baby weight by doing it. Realistically, how much food does a baby consume from your breasttttttt compared to the thousands of calories you are consuming? Too many women have been conditioned to think pregnancy and breastfeeding are weight gain journeys of no return. Everything can be managed with discipline.

There are 300 lbs ladies still singing "I'm sexy and I know it" even with their bellies almost touching the floor and there may be people who find them sexy. Your husband has made it clear he does not appreciate the way you eat and the way you look, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. In marriage, I believe you owe it to each other to maintain your weight at a reasonable level.

Instead of getting miserable, this is the time for you to start both of you on workouts. With the bread drama, sounds like he loves food too. If he has even a hint of big belly, don't let him rest, complain and get both bellies working, turn the incident into a positive for you both.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by Richy4(m): 2:05am On Jan 24, 2015
but op why would you eat a loaf of bread alone? haba!!!

The line of vow that says "all i have is yours" i guess it does not include bread grin
Re: My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong by BlackLeopard(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2015
OP, he should feel proud that your appetite is that good.

He should try to provide for you so you have enough to eat.

And he should be glad the food is available.

That's only reactions he should have.

Don't ever feel bad for eating, it's nothing anyone should be guilted or shamed for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? / What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones / See What People Are Buying Now For Arthritis - Knee Protector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.