Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. (1627 Views)

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by sirajdinsaudi: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “

The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him.

Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

http://www.newspunch.org/obasanjo-buharill-win-this-election-we-covered-jonathan-he-didnt-complete-his-phd/

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by sirajdinsaudi: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari was our classmate in 1961-Umar Abdullahi,Coomassie
can any of Jonathan's former classmate be bold to tell us about his school life? Oga Jona,just prove baba wrong by providing the following.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Samchelsea(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
So as ignorant as you are you can't notice the difference between the original punch http://punchng.com and this nonsense site?
For your info OBJ never said that

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by baybeeboi: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
OBJ is a statesman...
Now i know who a statesman is....He's a dead politician
we need more statesmen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Samchelsea(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
Buhari was our classmate in 1961-Umar Abdullahi,Coomassie
can any of Jonathan's former classmate be bold to tell us about his school life? Oga Jona,just prove baba wrong by providing the following.
and he also graduated with Shehu Yaradua that joined the Nigerian army in 1959?
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by dj187: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ show us ur thesis
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by sirajdinsaudi: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Samchelsea:
So as ignorant as you are you can't notice the difference between the original punch http://punchng.com and this nonsense site?
For your info OBJ never said that

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by lacasa: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbam!

I love that quote by ABJ.

"A general is always a general"

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo for Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Mamaflex(f): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tell me something grin hehehe. Anyway, see mr president in making. So cute!

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Samchelsea(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=sirajdinsaudi post=30025812][/quote] you see your life
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
lacasa:
Gbam!

I love that quote by ABJ.

"A general is always a general"

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo for Nigeria

ABJ ko, Kaduna ni
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Baawaa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode,you have finished your boss,GEJ
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by lacasa: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:

ABJ ko, Kaduna ni

"I am now ABJ and no more OBJ.. 'Anything but Jonathan'." - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

tongue
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
lacasa:

"I am now ABJ and no more OBJ.. 'Anything but Jonathan'." - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

tongue

He'll soon become Kaduna. The conspiracy is real! i only wish we know the exact details of it but alas its covered and crumbs are fed to me and u.
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by gbolsng(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “

The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him.

Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

http://www.newspunch.org/obasanjo-buharill-win-this-election-we-covered-jonathan-he-didnt-complete-his-phd/

Words of a man looking for relevance, the opportunity he had, he lead us to where we are now
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Truth24(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Confessions of a corrupt old unrepentant ugly fool.... OK Dats all
#Dead on Arrival
Dats to mean
#Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by honeyseller291(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo na fool. President when the sleep with his son wife bcus he feels he has money• obj is anoda worst ileterate. We hav•let him go and train grass cutter at ota n forget politics

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by honeyseller291(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gej will beat Buhari qed come valentine day let's watch out n see•

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by honeyseller291(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo na fool. President when the sleep with his son wife bcus he feels he has money• obj is anoda worst ileterate. We hav•let him go and train grass cutter at ota n forget politics
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by chiomashine: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Samchelsea:
and he also graduated with Shehu Yaradua that joined the Nigerian army in 1959?

Story for the gods, come and own up publicly, so that we can ask you some few questions.
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by eaglechild: 5:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd.

OP you need to first go and complete your FSLC, then you will have the ability to ask your Boko leader Buhari to complete his WAEC.
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Samchelsea(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
chiomashine:

Story for the gods, come and own up publicly, so that we can ask you some few questions.
says who?
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by Anoneism(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
I want all PDPians to note this:
There is a chance Buhari will be better than Jonathan and there is also an equal chance that Buhari will be worse than Jonathan but there is no chance in hell that Jonathan will be better than Jonathan.
NA my Frd talk am oooo nor be me oo before una go begin dey ask for my NEPA bill or BRT tickets for the past 9years.
Re: Obasanjo– Buhari’ll Win This Election;even Jonathan Didn't Completed His Phd. by gurusmac4: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Hit like for #GMB and Share For #GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks Hausa / INVESTIGATION: Inside Jonathan’s Controversial Mega Farm. / Breaking News: GMB Leads After The Anouncement Of 17 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.