Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari (686 Views)

Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by helinues: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, has accused the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) of committing perjury, alleging that he (Buhari) lied on oath.

The Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who stated this at a press briefing yesterday in Abuja, asked the former head of state to as a matter of urgency, throw in the towel by withdrawing from the February 14 presidential race.
Fani-Kayode, who urged the APC presidential candidate to report himself to the nearest police station, also urged the Armed Forces to strip him of his ranks and privileges, stressing that with the revelations on his academic qualifications, Buhari, who rose to the rank of a Major-General and former head of state, was never qualified to enlist in the Nigerian army as a commissioned officer in the first place, adding that if he fails to report to the police, the PDP would then hand him over to God.
The PDP presidential campaign spokesperson, whose speech was titled, ‘And Buhari lies on Oath’, said, “Information reaching us now has shown that the Presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed today in Kano at a press conference that the affidavit he swore to in which he claimed that his credentials were in the custody of the military was not true after all.
“Recall that Buhari, at another press briefing Wednesday said; ‘I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina (which is now known as Government College, Katsina) to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate. This will be made available to the press the moment this is available’”.
Fani-Kayode continued, “The implication of the action of this so-called ‘Mr Clean’ is nothing but perjury and we all know that this is a grave criminal offence under our laws and constitution.
“We urge Buhari and his party to do the right thing and tender an unreserved apology to the Nigerian people, throw in the towel and report to the nearest police station for interrogation and prosecution. Anything less than that would be an insult to the collective intelligence and integrity of the Nigerian people”.
He also accused the APC presidential candidate of allowing his supporters to run amok with the intention of harming President Jonathan during the PDP campaign in Katsina State Tuesday.
“Yesterday while going to Katsina for his scheduled rally, a group of broom-wielding vandals chanting ‘saiBuhari’ hurled stones at the convoy of the President who as you all know is our presidential candidate for the February, 14 elections.
“We consider that action despicable, barbaric and shameful and highly reprehensible. The Katsina show of violence unleashed on our candidate by supporters of the APC and General Buhari was the first after the signing of the historic Abuja Accord by the presidential candidates of all parties participating in the elections”, he said.

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/certificate-saga-withdraw-from-race-turn-yourself-in-to-nearest-police-stateion-pdp-tells-buhari.html
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by Baawaa(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is very sure that Femi Fani-Kayode and PDP were heading to the forest of destruction---Baawaa
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by Truth24(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lolzzz @ "Report urself to d nearest Police Station"
Choii PDP bad mouth....Anyways
Gej till Buhari becomes a true Moslem... (Shekau says he's an infidel)
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by halimaabi: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
You want facts

(1) I am Buhari I cry when I loose election to make people believe I won,what's obtainable elsewhere by statesmen is go congratulate the winner and ask my followers to respect the elected president and the office of the president of the federal Republic of nigeria,but you know what I won't do it,I would rather cry so my supporters would assume am been cheated and go on the streets of adamawa, kano etc and start killing people,that deceit in the highest form made me loose respect and trust for him.

(2)I am buhari I see don't see boko haram as a terrorist organisation, and any one that attacks them is an enemy of the north,this means you are their friend.

(3) I am buhari an old statesman that believe in Nigeria in my speech I said baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood if what happend in 2011 repeats it's self,I am threatening the whole country the same country I want to rule how clueless can I be .

(4)I share the same ideology with boko haram because I disregard basic education from all indication

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by simpleseyi: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Any man that commits any offence against the constitution of Nigeria should be arrested and prosecuted. If it is true, that Goatluck Jonathan is imPatience Sheppopo's husband and that the baby Hippopo is their son and that Reno Omo-kirikiri, Doyin Oku-igbe, Reuben Abati, FFK and others are not bastards, let I.G. of Police together with head of DSS, Chief of Army Staff, Head of Navy and Head of Air Force go and arrest the people's General and you shall all see how FebBuhari will manifest before February. IIIDOOOOTS
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
He should do the needful

Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP is just full of jesters. I watched the circus when FFK was performing.
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by size40: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari has become a nightmare to PDP. The fear of Buhari is d beginning of change I can see.
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by Segadem(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
PDP is just full of jesters. I watched the circus when FFK was performing.
They are just bunch of .......

somebody help me complete am!
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by Segadem(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
all these ..., because of election
Re: Withdraw From Race, Turn Yourself In To Nearest Police Station– PDP Tells Buhari by mrmetoo1: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
I'm sorry but is FFK ok? As in why's he talking like a child? This guy is really playing on Nigerians' intelligence. Is that how it's done? How about you go to court if you have something against him. Just because you know you don't have a case, you're here taking nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Apc The Refuse Dump Of Pdp Criminals........ True Or False ? / Buhari Passed 1961 Wasc: Nigeria's Defence Minister / Revealed: How PDP Chiefs Forged Buhari Document-the NATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.