Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (71944 Views)

Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by geedot: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
endy4oxide:
Thigh kè!!!!!
I only saw thailand two big black sticks .
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by wizman11(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
where are d side bosoms
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Ayo081(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
all i c is 09/15 b4/after frosh
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by mattkelly: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abeg,Who dey Bleep this Girl?
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by argob44(f): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
UnknownT:
Harse and Trend, hope say no be this kind English u dey use for ur blog ni?
sharap dear.., if I really care about spellings I would have use my phone dictionary, it actually indicated the spellings not correct.
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by nwadiuko1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
She short sha
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by argob44(f): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Wow...

You get luck say you fine.. Your beauty go over-shadow your poor spelling ability.
lolz.. U re funny dear. Really do not care bout spelling here, at least, I ve spell checker on my phone. I saw it wasn't correct bt really don't care dear. Tnks anyway for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by smartardy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
flat brest grin
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by topearos(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
youmour:
S
Space booker
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by kenrish2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Akshow:
but its black na tongue

u never see lap nai make u dey kolo for dis unripe lap
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by africanqueen111(f): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
There is alwayss a first time
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by UnknownT: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
argob44:
sharap dear.., if I really care about spellings I would have use my phone dictionary, it actually indicated the spellings not correct.
na u sabi
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by kesikeller(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Me likey. Loves this lady
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by AJOT99(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Meti99(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:
How will i know the first picture is her thighs when her face is not shown?

Change your pix please
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by elantraceey(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Meti99:

Change your pix please

why?
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Jibsonified(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That aint my Asha, never, no, it cant be her... Some mistake, i'm sure!
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
argob44 Asa is the only Nigerian female artist i really respect and value her artistry.

Meanwhile: Are you the akeem(guy)-The blog owner or you're a girl in your profile pic? Welcome to NL

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by chaxking(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
herald9:
I opened this thread with my eyes closed...I knew it wouldn't be sexy...

please forgive me for any blunder cause yam typink wiith my ice klose
loool diaris God o
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by jeansandheels(f): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
I just love dis chick kiss (NO HOMO)
U rock gurl
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by robinicule(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:
How will i know the first picture is her thighs when her face is not shown?
faith, my dear
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by sanyablaze(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
argob44:
NO HARSE WORDS PLEASE OR I WILL DELETE THIS TREND! SHE IS A HUMAN LIKE YOUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS... BE NICE
Trend or thread - and wait, are u a moderator? If yes, when has comments been a yardstick for thread deletion. You need training
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by lozanni(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Over to you single Naija guys. Better hurry before one funny looking white guy hooks her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by GOGMIG(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by ThaProphet(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Beautiful woman!
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by ThaProphet(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2015
lozanni:

Over to you single Naija guys. Better hurry before one funny looking white guy hooks her. cheesy

Exactly
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2015
argob44:
NO HARSE WORDS PLEASE OR I WILL DELETE THIS TREND! SHE IS A HUMAN LIKE YOUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS... BE NICE
who u be
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by sleekman(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2015
argob44:
You will delete wetin? Person send u message ni?
Wetin sexy 4 there? My laps are far more sexy. I 4 post am make u see but I don't want homos 2 contact me based on false notion.
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by simdam500(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2015
She's pretty hot kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.