Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (71974 Views)

Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by carik(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Akshow:
but its black na tongue

Is she not human?
Nawa for u o
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by talk2cj08(m): 1:04am On Jan 23, 2015
vivaciouzz:
grin grin grin
babe u make sense die chai!!!
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Cute..but how come shessgot got obj's kinda looks somehow?!
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Deeypeey(m): 4:27am On Jan 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!...Ebony, Ice cream thigh.
I love Asa, I've always loved her. She's one of the few Nigerian singers I listen to.
I s'pose the only singers u listen to are the Weird Sisters....or u r otherwise punishing Potter and Longbottom.lolz
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by adorable29(f): 4:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Any woman can be hot with the right packaging and the right photoshop.

But ASA doesn't care to be potrayed as a SEX SYMBOL! She is a real artist both in body and soul! Not a cossy or maheeda wanna be!

She represents SUBSTANCE and not superficial vanity. The best Naija has to offer!

Love her music, not her body!

Love you ASA. #no_homo

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by aniagoluaustin(m): 5:32am On Jan 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Black is beautiful
like u. r u in enugu
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by dam007(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
How will i know the first picture is her thighs when her face is not shown?
I think the first picture is the op. #famzing.. #JuStSaYiNg
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Deeypeey:

I s'pose the only singers u listen to are the Weird Sisters....or u r otherwise punishing Potter and Longbottom.lolz
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin

No way man, I ain't punishing any of my student. smiley
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Akshow:
but its black na tongue
Are you saying anything black isnt good enough? We are the sole reason girls bleach! Quit it and be proud of your skin. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery"
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Adeshinaibukun(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
I like fresh laps

Fresh laps drive me crazy
then you'd wanna make a trip to the 'cold room' if you'r a real fan of fresh laps.you'v g@ great collection there .eg.chicken,turkey,etc
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Lmao! At some comments.
Well if she feels she's sexy, she's sexy!
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Princezoi(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
no comment
That all!!! Cute pics you've got
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by carik(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Rexxie:
Cute..but how come shessgot got obj's kinda looks somehow?!

She got no obj look,maybe you looked beyond
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Did someone press tab on her titties? Why the double-space inbtwn 'em??
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by argob44(f): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
deleyi20:
argob44 Asa is the only Nigerian female artist i really respect and value her artistry.

Meanwhile: Are you the akeem(guy)-The blog owner or you're a girl in your profile pic? Welcome to NL
good question dear. Am his publisher, the girl. My name is Ruth.
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Asa and I are two different people. Mama told me not to compare myself to anyone especially in the area of beauty

Thanks
oooooh,pls dnt mind my ignorance.but I must say u r beautiful.
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Beamborla(f): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
oooooh,pls dnt mind my ignorance.but I must say u r beautiful.
Thank you.
You are most handsome cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by holyokoto(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
I was expecting to see a clean fresh nyach. anyway cute ice creamed lap
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
argob44:
good question dear. Am his publisher, the girl. My name is Ruth.

Good to meet you Dear, My name is Stanley, what does being a publisher entail? please lets talk, reach me on deleyi2020@gmail.com
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by LewisO: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
When I saw the topic of this post. I decided to try me luck, but after tying my luck, i found out i was unlucky, Sorry sister "Eagle" lipsrsealed I mean "Asha"...
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Thank you.
You are most handsome cheesy
blushing, cn we get to no each oda?
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Beamborla(f): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
blushing, cn we get to no each oda?
Sure.
I'm a girl and you? smiley
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Sure.
I'm a girl and you? smiley
I am boy,I am an undergraduate I school in Ogun state
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Beamborla(f): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
I am boy,I am an undergraduate I school in Ogun state
I'm an undergraduate and I school in Jos
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by argob44(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
deleyi20:

Good to meet you Dear, My name is Stanley, what does being a publisher entail? please lets talk, reach me on deleyi2020@gmail.com
u tried to email me right? i saw your mail request from nairaland
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2015
argob44:
u tried to email me right? i saw your mail request from nairaland

Yeah, I did. That's me. Did you reply yet?
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by argob44(f): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
deleyi20:

Yeah, I did. That's me. Did you reply yet?
no
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
argob44:
no

Please do, lets talk. Thanks
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by taymiitope: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
I love ASA no matter
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
But y is she showing it off? angry
Re: Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! by Greenhero(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
argob44:
NO HARSE WORDS PLEASE OR I WILL DELETE THIS TREND! SHE IS A HUMAN LIKE YOUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS... BE NICE

ur grammar sucks, idiot go and learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead / House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.