Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247819 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shegol: 8:17pm On May 19, 2015
Rothymi:
please..is dere anybody from ondo that got d text...i did........am i d only one?

I WILL APPRECIATE IF U COULD SHARE YOUR INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME WITH ME, FOR ME TO COME TO THE VENUE & VOICE MY CASE IF I MIGHT BE ALLOWED FOR THE INTERVIEW.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 19, 2015
shegol:

I AM FROM ONDO STATE, OKITIPUPA LGA, SCORED 39, BUT NO INTERVIEW INVITATION YET......I HAVE BEEN PRAYING, LET GOD BE THE JUDGE.....

its very disheartening
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by larayo: 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
Hello! Pls anyone with knowledge of the cut off point for medical science specifically that for ondo state indigenes. I know some who scored 31 and has not gotten an invite yet for the interview.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EngJoe: 9:04pm On May 19, 2015
Please any info on what the interview looked like today?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=Rothymi post=33901180][/quote]
... Been observing, Actually ntin concrete Jare... Since someone from ondo 39 @shegol no get invite and also someone who score 31 went dia and dy said he did not reach the cut off without confirmation of he's field or lga... And I got with 36 u got with 33... I nw believe the process flawed bad except dy can explain the process. I was initially thinking they factored lga and fields... Bt based on threads report so far if thru den the process is bullsh*t... Everyone dat got invite has element of luck... Cud av bin anyone... Best wishes to everyone.
BTW wat course Wia u admitted for and ur first degree?
I also have a friend from ondo with 35 no invite...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
EngJoe:
Please any info on what the interview looked like today?
can someone reply this guy!

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by regalregal2: 9:35pm On May 19, 2015
MacMaster01:

can someone reply this guy!

The guy really needs a reply someone who was interviewed should help him out. If you are with me say AmEn

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shegol: 9:39pm On May 19, 2015
geobukky:

... Been observing, Actually ntin concrete Jare... Since someone from ondo 39 @shegol no get invite and also someone who score 31 went dia and dy said he did not reach the cut off without confirmation of he's field or lga... And I got with 36 u got with 33... I nw believe the process flawed bad except dy can explain the process. I was initially thinking they factored lga and fields... Bt based on threads report so far if thru den the process is bullsh*t... Everyone dat got invite has element of luck... Cud av bin anyone... Best wishes to everyone.
BTW wat course Wia u admitted for and ur first degree?
I also have a friend from ondo with 35 no invite...

FIRST DEGREE - CHEMICAL ENGRG
ADMITTED FOR - PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGRG

PLS I NEED TO KNOW THE DAYS OF ONDO STATE INTERVIEW DAYS, PLS GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THE INTERVIEW DAYS AND TIME?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by regalregal2: 9:39pm On May 19, 2015
Those lookin 4 interview are hereby advised to mail their potential answers to Mr Godson's email
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DonALtobello: 9:39pm On May 19, 2015
3,100 applicants vying for slots of 200. I thought most of us studied probability in sec school?its hight time everyone here uses his tongue to count his teeth. Anyway i blame Nddc for not stating the criteria for selection, they messed up on that. For those who scored very very high and never got the sms invite, did u fufil all the requirements for application and during submission before u start shouting ojoro here? And to that dude that that gave a pregnant lady his calculation rough work with answers, hope u were invited . If u werent, hope ur eye don clear now? For those that got the interview invite, congratulations ! Wish u success, GOD willing we will see in salford cus whether they invite me or not GOD's Grace and favour will take me there

4 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by jamesbrown2015: 9:49pm On May 19, 2015
shegol:

FIRST DEGREE - CHEMICAL ENGRG
ADMITTED FOR - PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGRG

PLS I NEED TO KNOW THE DAYS OF ONDO STATE INTERVIEW DAYS, PLS GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THE INTERVIEW DAYS AND TIME?

i also need that interview date....... degree computers science msc- control systems ondo state scored 33 pls i need a date for ondo state
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
Ahem!!! My people how una dey?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
Who knows when river state candidates will havin interview? I scored 41 but didn't get d invite yet!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 9:57pm On May 19, 2015
criminalmindz:

NOW SOMEONE IS TALKING SENSE. I SAID BEFORE AND WILL SAY AGAIN THE ORGANIZERS OF THE CBT TEST SHOULD HIDE THEIR FACES IN SHAME. I KNOW WHY I ASKED PEOPLE TO READ THE 2014 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP THREAD. MIND YOU AM A NEUTRAL.
You have been too annoyingly vocal on this matter. If you are done with your interview, why not stay calm and stop acting your childish age here. What you need to understand is that people with your selfish attitude can hardly fit into the real world. I hope you get the scholarship and be happy FOREVER.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Okwalo: 9:58pm On May 19, 2015
While i want to sympathise with those who have not been called, i cant ignore the overwhelming sense of entitlement a lot of the posters on this thread have exhibited. When dealing with conditional opportunities(scholarships, grants, visas, contracts, jobs offerings etc), it is important to note that from start to finish of the selection process, you are ENTIRELY at the discretion of the authorising entity (in this case NDDC). None of us paid any money to be shortlisted for the test. Regardless of your test scores, regardless of whatever distance you travelled to take the test, NDDC still reserves the right to select who it sees fit for its scholarship (as inhumane as that sounds). What can be deciphered from the process so far is NDDC has a criteria set for those its ready to invite for the interview, and with all the guessing going on, no one has been able to properly deduce what these criteria are. Reading the interview in the dailies a few days ago, the DD Education Health and Social Services painted a picture of the kind of candidates they were looking for (read Punch of May 19th). It's funny coming here and seeing candidates outside those disciplines moan about how they haven't been called for interviews despite their high scores, and cry foul of selection processes they have minimal clues about. From previous interview stories,people got chased out of interview rooms because their proposed course of study had "management" in it: do you really think with such experiences they'd keep calling candidates whose proposed courses they feel don't align with the objectives they (NDDC) set out to achieve in the first place? My brothers and sisters, i feel your pain, the hustle for higher learning is a tortuous and expensive one, but please let's apply logic where necessary. If you haven't been called, cling to faith in your God and explore other opportunities. Giving ourselves high BP over issues we have no control over will amount to nothing. We are entitled to nothing if we're being honest, this was an opportunity and not a right. If every indigene of the ND states decided to take the stance some of you have shown here, our dear country would be in flames and we'd all lose our collective identity. Wish you all the very best!

7 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by jamesbrown2015: 9:58pm On May 19, 2015
criminalmindz:

YES I KNOW. THEY ASK QUESTIONS LIKE: A FOR? B FOR? C FOR? NIGERIANS UNA TOO LIKE EXPO. DIDNT YOU READ PREVIOUS COMMENTS HERE? ANYBODY HERE THAT WANTS TO SACRIFICE HIS SLOT LIKE OUR BROTHER GEJ SACRIFICED HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION FOR PEACE OF NIGERIA, PLEASE GIVE HIM TIPS OR HINTS ON THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.

i dont knw u and i dont wish to knw u, u are the kind of person that went to skool to be dragging cgpa not thinking dat 5.0 and 4.67 gpa is not still first class, one piece of advice i wud give u is let u stinginess not take u to were people look at u and not offer help.
the probability that they will repeat the questions is 0.5.he jst want to have an idea of wat it looks like
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by eniojah: 10:07pm On May 19, 2015
Abeg any1 from cross river with an invite?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
For those of us that are yet to get an invite, listen to this.
I contacted the chief Education consultant of MARG Education International Limited, the consultants that conducted the test, tonight and he assured me that they are aware of this flaws.
He promised to get back to me.
I still believe there is hope fellas. I'm as worried as most of you guys.
Its only in Nigeria that 16>19(Nigerian Governors Forum) most of us that scored high hv not been invited, those that had low scores have been invited.
Patience is a Virtue---Lets all be patient.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 11:41pm On May 19, 2015
Chujor:
For those of us that are yet to get an invite, listen to this.
I contacted the chief Education consultant of MARG Education International Limited, the consultants that conducted the test, tonight and he assured me that they are aware of this flaws.
He promised to get back to me.
I still believe there is hope fellas. I'm as worried as most of you guys.
Its only in Nigeria that 16>19(Nigerian Governors Forum) most of us that scored high hv not been invited, those that had low scores have been invited.
Patience is a Virtue---Lets all be patient.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 11:45pm On May 19, 2015
That's not true they are pple with low scores that have not been invited Ihave not been invited I contacted the said marge they said my score was low for project management I don't even know the cut off.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 19, 2015
Okwalo:
While i want to sympathise with those who have not been called, i cant ignore the overwhelming sense of entitlement a lot of the posters on this thread have exhibited. When dealing with conditional opportunities(scholarships, grants, visas, contracts, jobs offerings etc), it is important to note that from start to finish of the selection process, you are ENTIRELY at the discretion of the authorising entity (in this case NDDC). None of us paid any money to be shortlisted for the test. Regardless of your test scores, regardless of whatever distance you travelled to take the test, NDDC still reserves the right to select who it sees fit for its scholarship (as inhumane as that sounds). What can be deciphered from the process so far is NDDC has a criteria set for those its ready to invite for the interview, and with all the guessing going on, no one has been able to properly deduce what these criteria are. Reading the interview in the dailies a few days ago, the DD Education Health and Social Services painted a picture of the kind of candidates they were looking for (read Punch of May 19th). It's funny coming here and seeing candidates outside those disciplines moan about how they haven't been called for interviews despite their high scores, and cry foul of selection processes they have minimal clues about. From previous interview stories,people got chased out of interview rooms because their proposed course of study had "management" in it: do you really think with such experiences they'd keep calling candidates whose proposed courses they feel don't align with the objectives they (NDDC) set out to achieve in the first place? My brothers and sisters, i feel your pain, the hustle for higher learning is a tortuous and expensive one, but please let's apply logic where necessary. If you haven't been called, cling to faith in your God and explore other opportunities. Giving ourselves high BP over issues we have no control over will amount to nothing. We are entitled to nothing if we're being honest, this was an opportunity and not a right. If every indigene of the ND states decided to take the stance some of you have shown here, our dear country would be in flames and we'd all lose our collective identity. Wish you all the very best!

No sir! While I think u have put together a good piece to post here, I must say I totally disagree. Let me tell u why. I had a good score. Luckily for me at the end of the exam, I took a snapshot of my score as proof. I printed that document out and went to the consultants in charge of setting the exam for Nddc and they said the cut off for Rivers is/was 35. That's the criteria in which they chose people. But that they had problems with their system and some scores were not taken into account.
Now tell me, is that a sense of entitlement or I have been robbed of my right for a slot in the interview?
How would u feel if after u worked so hard for something and earned a slot for it but someone else who didn't work as hard as you was awarded the position?
However, the truth is, as much as I want to be optimistic, I'd rather move on! The system was totally flawed!! And thats the gospel truth.
This is Nigeria, and we must understand that in this country, people get away with a lot if injustice.
We were not called because they don't have a record of our scores. Period! It's not a sense of entitlement.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 12:01am On May 20, 2015
nyengisam:
That's not true they are pple with low scores that have not been invited Ihave not been invited I contacted the said marge they said my score was low for project management I don't even know the cut off.
did u call or mailed them.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by westbuoi(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2015
interviewing for tomorrow akwa ibom state/score 37/MSc Oil and Gas Engineering..
Please any tips of the interview?
Are there areas I need to focus on?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2015
westbuoi:
interviewing for tomorrow akwa ibom state/score 37/MSc Oil and Gas Engineering..
Everyone is hoarding info bro.. over 100 were interviewed and none came to mark attendance here lol, I can only say just know y u wanna study d course.. and by know, I mean know.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 12:14am On May 20, 2015
westbuoi:
Everyone is hoarding info bro.. over 100 were interviewed today and none came to mark attendance here lol, I can only say just know y u wanna study d course.. and by know, I mean know.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by JACUBA: 12:21am On May 20, 2015
nyengisam:
Pls could you help me with their phone number. What was your score that was too low for Project Mgt? I scored 39 - Project Mgt, but haven't been invited for interview. Pls help inbox me their number; jacurrba@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by westbuoi(m): 12:44am On May 20, 2015
MacMaster01:

Everyone is hoarding info bro.. over 100 were interviewed today and none came to mark attendance here lol, I can only say just know y u wanna study d course.. and by know, I mean know.

thanks bru
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by walazbet365: 1:37am On May 20, 2015
First of all i want to congratulate all those that have been invited for the interview because you are the lucky ones. I have finally given up because today i was given the shock of my life and I wish I never started this process at all. To cut the long story short i contacted the guy in charge via email and gave him my data he cross checked and his response made it clear that there is nothing i can do. I wrote the test on the 12th and everything was perfect, i scored 41 and the computer recorded my score normally but when I contacted him today he responded telling me that I scored 30 and not 41 well it is unfortunate because i didn't take a snapshot of the result and I have to evidence to prove my score so i thanked him and said goodbye to niger delta. I don't know if they sold my result or if it was a system error but the truth is that i feel very disappointed and i have already given up. I will still pursue my career and i will rather work for a white man for free than come back home to help niger delta which i actually had in mind before this whole scholarship thing came up. For those who are still hopeful, u can contact the guy he answered really fast but i doubt if they can do anything now because the last messages where sent on Sunday and no one has received anything since then. All the same more good luck to the lucky ones.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by JACUBA: 1:50am On May 20, 2015
walazbet365:
First of all i want to congratulate all those that have been invited for the interview because you are the lucky ones. I have finally given up because today i was given the shock of my life and I wish I never started this process at all. To cut the long story short i contacted the guy in charge via email and gave him my data he cross checked and his response made it clear that there is nothing i can do. I wrote the test on the 12th and everything was perfect, i scored 41 and the computer recorded my score normally but when I contacted him today he responded telling me that I scored 30 and not 41 well it is unfortunate because i didn't take a snapshot of the result and I have to evidence to prove my score so i thanked him and said goodbye to niger delta. I don't know if they sold my result or if it was a system error but the truth is that i feel very disappointed and i have already given up. I will still pursue my career and i will rather work for a white man for free than come back home to help niger delta which i actually had in mind before this whole scholarship thing came up. For those who are still hopeful, u can contact the guy he answered really fast but i doubt if they can do anything now because the last messages where sent on Sunday and no one has received anything since then. All the same more good luck to the lucky ones.
I am so sorry about this, bro. Pls inbox me the guys email address. I need to contact him to sort out my own. My email address is jacurrba@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by efeblin(m): 4:48am On May 20, 2015
Please I had 30 from Edo state, intending to study engineering. I want to know if the cut off mark is below 30 or what exactly is the cut off mark. Am yet to get invitation
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by SirEsquire(m): 4:58am On May 20, 2015
walazbet365:

Please could you mail his contact to me let me know my fate. This suspence is killing me.
penuel03@yahoo.com.au
Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by walazbet365: 6:36am On May 20, 2015
His email is already in this thread, scroll uo

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.