Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247054 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by inyeneabas: 6:50am On May 20, 2015
westbuoi:
interviewing for tomorrow akwa ibom state/score 37/MSc Oil and Gas Engineering..
Please any tips of the interview?
Are there areas I need to focus on?

did mine yesterday for law from AKS. It was okay no stereotype question.Its according to how they feel at the moment. but the will ask on ur course and current affairs.culd be on nigeria and or ur state etc.just pray they ask u what u will know.all the best.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 7:23am On May 20, 2015
inyeneabas:

did mine yesterday for law from AKS. It was okay no stereotype question.Its according to how they feel at the moment. but the will ask on ur course and current affairs.culd be on nigeria and or ur state etc.just pray they ask u what u will know.all the best.

pls was it 5k dey gave u
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 7:44am On May 20, 2015
"U will be contacted in the next 48 hrs" That's the reply I got sad undecided....am just tired. Let the worse happen at this point sad
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 7:49am On May 20, 2015
If you're from Rivers and you scored 35 and above, you'll surely get an invite. I scored 35, for Msc in an Engineering field but had not been sent an invite.
Somehow, I got the contacts(e-mail and phone Numbers) of those Marge consultants, contacted them via email last night and got a reply that they're working on mine.
Just now, I had to call them, and they confirmed they've gottten my details that I'll be contacted soon.
Patience like I said is a virtue. Let's all be patient, especially those that had high scores should be 100% hopeful of an invite. Good morning people!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 7:55am On May 20, 2015
Dantidote:

pls was it 5k dey gave u

Some people can be "Funny" at times, so your problem is just 10k or 5k TP? People are here talking sense and you're here talking about money? Guy wake up! People that scored 40 and above haven't gotten an invite and you're here talking about how much TP they gave?
Wake up!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 7:57am On May 20, 2015
Chujor:

Some people can be. Funny at times, so your problem is just 10k or 5k TP? People are here taliking sence and you're here talking about money? Guy wake up! People that scored 40 and above haven't gotten an invite and you're here talking about how much TP the gave?
Wake up!
I just tire. Smh. Money should be least of anybody's problem. Invite or no invite.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 8:07am On May 20, 2015
Chujor:

Some people can be "Funny" at times, so your problem is just 10k or 5k TP? People are here talking sense and you're here talking about money? Guy wake up! People that scored 40 and above haven't gotten an invite and you're here talking about how much TP they gave?
Wake up!
WHY SHOULD YOUR ISSUE BE GIVEN A UNIVERSAL ATTENTION WHILST OTHERS SHOULD BE IGNORED. HE IS INTERESTED IN MONEY MATTERS, YOU IN INTERVIEW SLOT. CALM DOWN MAN.

4 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 8:13am On May 20, 2015
toprealman:
WHY SHOULD YOUR ISSUE BE GIVEN A UNIVERSAL ATTENTION WHILST OTHERS SHOULD BE IGNORED. HE IS INTERESTED IN MONEY MATTERS, YOU IN INTERVIEW SLOT. CALM DOWN MAN.
if he gets there anything they give u, u collect n say thank you. It doesn't paint a good picture at all. He should b asking about dress code or howbthe interview was. Or did they wait as long as we waited during d test. Not how much money did they give u. We r grown ups please. Some of us r going for Masters degree n Ph.D there should be a level of maturity that comes with that. Haba

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2015
Chujor:

Wake up!
I don't understand what you wrote here.. so what bothers u must bother him, please we know what u r going through, but don't try to pour d anger on anyone.. now shift.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 8:18am On May 20, 2015
toprealman:

Guy I'm here giving a sign of hope to those of us that had high scores and had not been invited for the orals and you're here talking bulshit? As soon as I'm sent an IV, I'll post the guys number here. Lemme be sure first, besides, the guys email and phone number has been here for the past two days; I even got it here.
Serious guys has seen it, contacted the guy, and have gotten a reply from them that they're working on theirs too.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by inyeneabas: 8:22am On May 20, 2015
Dantidote:

pls was it 5k dey gave u
yes it is 5k

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by inyeneabas: 8:22am On May 20, 2015
Dantidote:

pls was it 5k dey gave u
yes it is 5k

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:36am On May 20, 2015
vechris10:

Sup. Reply NY pm pls
vechris10:
"U will be contacted in the next 48 hrs" That's the reply I got sad undecided....am just tired. Let the worse happen at this point sad
pls let me have their email/phone no. aericox@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 8:46am On May 20, 2015
vechris10:
did u call or mailed them.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 8:47am On May 20, 2015
I mailed them godson@margeducation.co.uk
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 8:53am On May 20, 2015
inyeneabas:

yes it is 5k

thanks man
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 8:55am On May 20, 2015
areteox:
pls let me have their email/phone no. aericox@gmail.com
He didn't reply my mail o. I sent twice nobreply but i figured people will be bombarding him with his office mails. So I searched him n found him in other social media platforms n that's when I got a reply. Ofcos i asked nicely since i didnt go official way. So scroll up u will see his mail. I don't have any number.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 9:00am On May 20, 2015
Chujor:

Guy I'm here giving a sign of hope to those of us that had high scores and had not been invited for the orals and you're here talking bulshit? As soon as I'm sent an IV, I'll post the guys number here. Lemme be sure first, besides, the guys email and phone number has been here for the past two days; I even got it here.
Serious guys has seen it, contacted the guy, and have gotten a reply from them that they're working on theirs too.
IF YOU THINK I AM CHATTING SHIT COS I DONT SHARE YOUR VIEW, YOU NEED SOME GROWING UP TO DO. YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN YOUR SELFISH SELF BUD.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2015
vechris10:

Sup. Reply NY pm pls
vechris10:
He didn't reply my mail o. I sent twice nobreply but i figured people will be bombarding him with his office mails. So I searched him n found him in other social media platforms n that's when I got a reply. Ofcos i asked nicely since i didnt go official way. So scroll up u will see his mail. I don't have any number.
Thanks!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 9:10am On May 20, 2015
vechris10:
if he gets there anything they give u, u collect n say thank you. It doesn't paint a good picture at all. He should b asking about dress code or howbthe interview was. Or did they wait as long as we waited during d test. Not how much money did they give u. We r grown ups please. Some of us r going for Masters degree n Ph.D there should be a level of maturity that comes with that. Haba
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT BUT WE ALL ARE NOT AT THE SAME LEVEL OF MATURITY. MAKING SOMEONE LOOK STUPID IS SURELY NOT THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by A14: 9:12am On May 20, 2015
At this point it's very ok to be bitter but also remember that sometimes REJECTION IS REDIRECTION.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 9:14am On May 20, 2015
@chujor and vechris i respect ur observations and comments. May the Almighty grant u ur heart desires

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 9:16am On May 20, 2015
godsino
Not godson
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 9:34am On May 20, 2015
Update: it seems that they will really contact us ooo. I told my cousin to go there. He just called me that he went to the hotel and apparently saw godsion himself who showed him my pix from social media I contacted him with and told my cousin that he had already replied me that I will n contacted in 48 hrs. So let's wait m see......kinda encouraging I must say.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by A14: 9:41am On May 20, 2015
vechris10:
Update: it seems that they will really contact us ooo. I told my cousin to go there. He just called me that he went to the hotel and apparently saw godsion himself who showed him my pix from social media I contacted him with and told my cousin that he had already replied me that I will n contacted in 48 hrs. So let's wait m see......kinda encouraging I must say.

Good for you man. Hope it really works out for you.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 9:43am On May 20, 2015
A14:

Good for you man. Hope it really works out for you.
Not me. Us. smiley All affected there's hope
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 9:46am On May 20, 2015
vechris10:
That's what. I'm talking about!
Patience is what we need. We'll be surely contacted.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 9:47am On May 20, 2015
Dantidote:
@chujor and vechris i respect ur observations and comments. May the Almighty grant u ur heart desires
Sure!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by jamesbrown2015: 9:59am On May 20, 2015
EngrBright:
please i also need the phone number . I scored high in the computer based test. I need to contact them asap. Thanks. my email is engrbright69@gmail.com

pls i need his number oluwaseun.a.ola@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Tobore6090: 10:04am On May 20, 2015
please I need their number too
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Tobore6090: 10:05am On May 20, 2015
Any hope for mi? am from delta and score 28 for environmental management

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by imoriafe: 10:10am On May 20, 2015
http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng.... For those wit ist degree in comp.sci n IT related courses.. Its a msc scholarhip program by NITDA.. Deadline is 31 of dis mnt... We could give this 1 a try. Who knws this could b d breakthrough..let's not allow NDDC reduc our zeal n dreams n aspirations. Wen one door closes ,multipl doors opens.. Its we'll.... We can also subscribe to scholarship-positions.com.. They give updates on ongoing schlarhips for msc n phd

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.