Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247405 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by emekaike(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
hope your invite was for briefing and not for interview
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
doncharlso:
I just received invite
coming from someone that just opened his account yesterday and has only one comment......nice try
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hahaha. I always love the drama in the nddc threads. Lol
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
doncharlso:
I just received invite

Trust me, When there is an invite, many people will confirm it within an hour. We call it the hour test. LOL
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by campusconnect: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Campus Connections is a recruitment agency for students wishing to study abroad linking them with opportunities across the world.
Our educational services include

* Application processing into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

* Visa Counseling and Guidance etc

for enquiries

email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com
tel: 08186775365
www.campusconnections-edu.com

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nuel1647:

Trust me, When there is an invite, many people will confirm it within an hour. We call it the hour test. LOL
Nuel1647:

Nuel1647:

The invite is 4 real. Besides why would i want to play pranks with a sensitive issue? Honestly i don't think that interview matters much cos i didn't really do well in the interview but i did very well in the cbt, i scored 48 over 50
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls someone should check out dis info ooo
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by reflx(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
doncharlso:
[color=#006600][/color]
The invite is 4 real. Besides why would i want to play pranks with a sensitive issue? Honestly i don't think that interview matters much cos i didn't really do well in the interview but i did very well in the cbt, i scored 48 over 50

post a screenshot na or abeg what does the invite look like....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
My head is like it's on Fire sha
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
doncharlso:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why were you the only one invited?
or du u think say na only u score 50/50
people dey when score 55/50 n did well in the interview n have not been invited.
My guy your rumor has failed the hour test. At least there should be someone that knows someone other than you that should also have been invited.

no give people bp. Great Joke anyway. During our time this rumor happened three times, when they finally invited people the response here was overwhelming.

what did they invite you for, what did they call it? tell us
where is the venue? tell us
what are you expected to come with? tell us
was it SMS or Email invite? tell us
etc.
If it is the case that someone is playing a prank on you (which I seriously doubt), the things I listed can be used to clear any doubt you might have.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol d guy is obviously bluffing na, even d person that said June 6th is bluffing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nuel1647:

people dey when score 55/50 n did well in the interview n have not been invited.
My guy your rumor has failed the hour test. At least there should be someone that knows someone other than you that should also have been invited.

no give people bp. Great Joke anyway. During our time this rumor happened three times, when they finally invited people the response here was overwhelming.

etc.
If it is the case that someone is playing a prank on you (which I seriously doubt), the things I listed can be used to clear any doubt you might have.
Only and only if u are telling me some one is trying to play pranks with me which is most unlikely cos no one knew i wrote nddc test. 2ndly the txt came with NDDC as the sender
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Yvonnie: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
doncharlso:

Only and only if u are telling me some one is trying to play pranks with me which is most unlikely cos no one knew i wrote nddc test. 2ndly the txt came with NDDC as the sender
Pls stop trying to convince pp with ur false news. Can't u sense dat it's not working?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yvonnie:

Pls stop trying to convince pp with ur false news. Can't u sense dat it's not working?
it's not false ooh.. briefing at landmark hotels dline I can't communicate date n time here for privacy reason.. oshey UK here I come o.. I feel like crying sef

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shegol: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
workaholicccc:

it's not false ooh.. briefing at landmark hotels dline I can't communicate date n time here for privacy reason.. oshey UK here I come o.. I feel like crying sef

VIA SMS OR E-MAIL
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nuel1647:

etc.

No mind the guy. They've not sent invites out yet. When they do everyone will know it. Same way it happened during our time.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Yvonnie: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
workaholicccc:

U wrking 4 NL.

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
doncharlso:

Hahaha. You don fail am. It won't come with NDDC as the sender. Lol. It comes with a mobile number. I still have mine with me cos I was a recipient last year. Would be going September by God's grace.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lemme put out a call or two to find out and verify so as to allay all your fears. Hope the person responds though.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
workaholicccc:

scammers on d move grin
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well, finished the call and they haven't invited anyone yet. That's all I can say. It's good to be a recipient o, lol. Questions were answered sharply. I wish you all the best. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
faith2ogesco:
scammers on d move grin
maybe it's in batches lol.. just getting mine sef.. NDDC tnx for the love
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
MacMaster01:

OK now its not funny anymore. angry make una take time o
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nw I can't place my butt in a chair
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
csimms7:
Well, finished the call and they haven't invited anyone yet. That's all I can say. It's good to be a recipient o, lol. Questions were answered sharply. I wish you all the best. Peace.
bros u do well
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
faith2ogesco:
OK now its not funny anymore. angry make una take time o

ah ah u don change smiley. .don't worry before tomorrow you'll get urs wink a text from sender id: NDDC
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
csimms7:
I guess u knw d Director Of Education or d MD lol, be calling there oh
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yvonnie:

U wrking 4 NL.
swt hrt, wah d hell r u saying
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Has any ondo applicant receive or any geoscientist ..... Am kinda feeling Hot and cold at once
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
workaholicccc:

ah ah u don change smiley. .don't worry before tomorrow you'll get urs wink a text from sender id: NDDC
now I know ur kidding
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
geobukky:
Has any ondo applicant receive or any geoscientist ..... Am kinda feeling Hot and cold at once
I'm Edo sha 41/50
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
MacMaster01:

Are you for real bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.