Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247784 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dynssy:

Donchrlso, congratulations on your invitation. And thanks for sharing with us; we more than appreciate.

However, could you please assist us further; share some non-compromising contents of your invitation such as date and venue with us. That way, you'd equip us to reach out and make findings for ourselves. You never know, ur information could buy someone a chance.

Please don't get fazed by the doubting thomases, I believe you completely. As a matter of fact, going forward, u should talk to me directly, as ur one and only true believer.

Congratulations once again...

LOL
you need further details yet "you believe completely"
let me tell you why he will not tell you.
Things have changed this year, n the scholarship slots will not be enough for those that were invited. So the scholarship will now be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
Thus those who make it to the venue first are the ones that will get it.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by gr8nes: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nuel1647:

LOL
Things have changed this year, n the scholarship slots will not be enough for those that were invited. So the scholarship will now be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
Thus those who make it to the interview venue first are the ones that will get it.

Lol....u mean its a race nw, wen do we start? lol.
Y'all shld cool down n b patient.....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Romans 9:16
So then it is not of him who willeth nor of him who runneth but of God who showeth MERCY!!!
This Scholarship!!!! imma get it
#bless
Nuel1647:

LOL

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dynssy: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nuel1647:

LOL

Lwkm @ first-come-first serve. Jeez!! This is the funniest thing I've read since FFK stopped talking. Good one.....

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Yvonnie: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Can't stop laughing and to see that some persons actually believed them. Hmmm. Weldone guys 4 keeping d thread alive. It was really dull here.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by oduado: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
apparently som1 ...on this thread jst opened a new account...wif a diff username....wif claims to hav bin...invited for briefing.....
from their post and d construction of their tenses....one can decode dt they hav bin...on nairaland.......
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Bethiano(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now ! I caused this, and its affecting me. Having serious adrenaline rush, even if I try to control my self.

Okay ! It hav do ! No more truthful lies !

Bia, donchris and ellacity ! It hav do , is ok !

Don't do my heart jigi jigi again ! Stop oooooooooo !

Besides, we don add like 4 pages in 2 days!

Then that ur name "ellacity" reminds me of old school pranks "ela part 1" (...covering one of your eyes with ur palm ... Eureka ! It just occurred to me, that's the origin of shoki )

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ellacity: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bethiano:
Now ! I caused this, and its affecting me. Having serious adrenaline rush, even if I try to control my self.

Okay ! It hav do ! No more truthful lies !

Bia, donchris and ellacity ! It hav do , is ok !

Don't do my heart jigi jigi again ! Stop oooooooooo !

Besides, we don add like 4 pages in 2 days!

Then that ur name "ellacity" reminds me of old school pranks "ela part 1" (...covering one of your eyes with ur palm ... Eureka ! It just occurred to me, that's the origin of shoki )

I sincerely apologise for putting you in such situation
but i cant just run away because I got the briefing text and many more people will soon join us
and share their own good news. The Donchris I cant wait to see you there
and for some of us that have not got, pls kindly put a call across the Merg guy and confirm your status, its not wise
saying the brief date here. You all are doing great and thanks for the opportunity some of you gave to me which
made it possible to be selected amongst my folks.

kind regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ellacity:

but i cant just run away because I got the briefing text and many more people will soon join us
and for some of us that have not got, pls kindly put a call across the Merg guy and confirm your status, its not wise
saying the brief date here. You all are doing great and thanks for the opportunity some of you gave to me which

kind regards
looool. This is so funny. So practically saying so we should accept u av been called n u said that it is not wise to mention the venue and time. Exactly what d other dude said. N y are u thanking people for making it possible for u to be chosen Dude u just opened ur profile on June 5 and ur first comment was on June 5. So who helped u then. Good luck on ur briefing (whenever it is). Please let no one call anyone and disturb. Let's be patient.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Ellacity post=34525507]

its not wise
saying the brief date here.

Its a thing of Joy. Why are u scared?.... Did you get it through the back door?...... Infact who can even recognise you there if you give the details?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Gaily04 post=34527787][/quote] exactly. U would ecstatic! Screaming for joy. Dude is not making sense. Lol
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ellacity:

kind regards
guy ur guuuuuuddd.lol
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dear Ellacity,

YOU ARE A LAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pplez jez come up in er' LIE'n

Ellacity:

kind regards
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ellacity:

kind regards
All of us that joined you to lie hv stopped it's remaining u.. oya gv up tongue
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
LMAOOOO
ya'all be Krazzzyyy!!!!

MacMaster01:

All of us that joined you to lie hv stopped it's remaining u.. oya gv up tongue

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by kokegbe(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
people, still no info?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
girliygirly:
LMAOOOO
ya'all be Krazzzyyy!!!!

Actually na dat hin own catch me...

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
kokegbe:
people, still no info?
And again somebody that lost 4 one week an an! if u go home u will cook soup 4 them.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
doncharlso:
And again somebody that lost 4 one week
LWKM Die, kokegbe is not from this world. But na him own good pass, at least no tension for the past few days.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by clergyclive: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Has anybody from Rivers been called?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Patience is all we need right now and i sincerely hope and pray that the Almighty grant us our heart desires.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2015
New Govt just came in...

- if anything tangible will happen it will be from upper week / towards month end

we all jez need to chill out becoz aint nothing happening for now...

#PeaceOut
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by laidback(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
girliygirly:
New Govt just came in...

- if anything tangible will happen it will be from upper week / towards month end

we all jez need to chill out becoz aint nothing happening for now...

#PeaceOut

Frankly I really hope not. New government should not mean month end if they're efficient except the new government is trying to tamper with the process and bring in 'slots'

Visa application time is very close, too much delay and this year won't be feasible again till maybe Sept 2016 intake.

It must be concluded this week in Jesus name, Amen. Simple.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
laidback:

Frankly I really hope not. New government should not mean month end if they're efficient except the new government is trying to tamper with the process and bring in 'slots'

Visa application time is very close, too much delay and this year won't be feasible again till maybe Sept 2016 intake.

It must be concluded this week in Jesus name, Amen. Simple.
If u really want to go this year. Plans should be made for u to go regardless. What if what happened last year happens again? When results came very late around November? So one should have a plan B in place..... Even plan C...there's no guarantee that any of us would get it either way
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ellacity: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
vechris10:
looool. This is so funny. So practically saying so we should accept u av been called n u said that it is not wise to mention the venue and time. Exactly what d other dude said. N y are u thanking people for making it possible for u to be chosen Dude u just opened ur profile on June 5 and ur first comment was on June 5. So who helped u then. Good luck on ur briefing (whenever it is). Please let no one call anyone and disturb. Let's be patient.

At first I dont wanna reply this text and others but I wanna specifically reply this one. I wanted to keep mute pending the confirmation from other recipient of the same text. Vechris10, I have been a member of this group and met some of us at the interview venue and we spoke extensively about their individual posts. I told them that I am only listen without talking/commenting like some more that will soon join to share their good news, because I dont know what to say and that i will join soon. But finally when the good news came out, i decided to sign up and share my own news so that people that helped me will be encouraged.

My heart filled joy goes to some of you that are wonderful in your own way of life,
their encouragements,
their words of understanding
their information which in no short way make this a wonderful group.

Thank you all and remain blessed,

see you guys soon, if you are selected.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ellacity:

At first I dont wanna reply this text and others but I wanna specifically reply this one. I wanted to keep mute pending the confirmation from other recipient of the same text. Vechris10, I have been a member of this group and met some of us at the interview venue and we spoke extensively about their individual posts. I told them that I am only listen without talking/commenting like some more that will soon join to share their good news, because I dont know what to say and that i will join soon. But finally when the good news came out, i decided to sign up and share my own news so that people that helped me will be encouraged.

My heart filled joy goes to some of you that are wonderful in your own way of life,
their encouragements,

I don't know why some people still don't get it.
first of all I want to say congratulations, if that is what you want.
But for you to say things like "some of you will join me soon" or "see you guys soon if you are selected" either shows that you don't understand anything about the process, or you are just playing dumb.
Last year when I was invited, I pasted it check " www.nairaland.com/1792666/nddc-2014-overseas-pg-scholarship/1"
Pls which is more difficult, responding to your numerous doubters or pasting it here?
will pasting it take away the scholarship from you?
at least I did it last year n it didn't affect my scholarship.
If you are not willing to do the right thing, Stop this joke, else
YOU ARE A LAYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
prove me wrong and PASTE IT.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nuel1647:

I don't know why some people still don't get it.
first of all I want to say congratulations, if that is what you want.
But for you to say things like "some of you will join me soon" or "see you guys soon if you are selected" either shows that you don't understand anything about the process, or you are just playing dumb.
Last year when I was invited, I pasted it check " www.nairaland.com/1792666/nddc-2014-overseas-pg-scholarship/1"
Pls which is more difficult, responding to your numerous doubters or pasting it here?
will pasting it take away the scholarship from you?
at least I did it last year n it didn't affect my scholarship.
If you are not willing to do the right thing, Stop this joke, else
YOU ARE A LAYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
prove me wrong and PASTE IT.
funny thing about that account is that he was speaking Shakespear when he started now he can't even complete a clear statement. Plus he already set himself for "oh I got the text before you" scenario when they officially start inviting others. He claims to have met nairaland people during interview and discussed "about their comments" on nairaland. Yet not one of this nairalander he claims to have discussed with has been mentioned. No date no venue has been mentioned. Of all the people u discussed with on interview day from nairaland u r the only one that got text without date n venue. Dude if I were u I will be worried. Congrats either way.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2015

It must be concluded this week in Jesus name, Amen. Simple.[/quote].

This Wednesday.Amen

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by oduado: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
dis will b of help

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice work brother, but one thing you have to know is that those consultant do not have any information to when successful scholars would be contacted. Its purely nddc decision at this stage to compile the list and invite the lucky ones ( ignoring the word successful) which should be done this week/next week (wednesday if I must add)as others have stated earlier.

Last year scholars were delayed due to funding / elections.we hope they do the needful on time so that we can all move on with our lives.Good luck.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Scholasticus: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ellacity:

their encouragements,

How I wish peeps here stop dignifying and patronizing all these ur nonsenses.
.....#shalom!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mush: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Mike, been an avid reader of the information posted by everyone here but i never post much, i just want to tell us that we should have faith, faith is our key to victory, its the currency for getting things done, its what God is looking for in us, be ready to take delivery of your prepared blessing,work with the power of your positive imagination, its not easy to wait but God will definitely surprise all those that genuinely believe in Jesus name. You might say why all these long talk, this isnt a church sermon but i think a gift of 30k usd is worth a lot of prayer and the same God that did it for Nuel last year will do it for us who believe in him. Fast if you can, pray, sow seeds, and expect your testimony. I look forward to sharing mine here , and you guys should not mind our friend ella here i guess he was just tryna create some entertainment, but that entertainment will turn to a reality in your life as well. God bless you all.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.