Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls (5733 Views)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date / 2015 Elections: February Polls Should Not Hold — Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Freest(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes, as it has been the trend of recent especially with the February elections just around the corner and different people with their own views and political opinions, it has not been unusual to see and hear men of God meddle in politics as has been seen recently in our political terrain. Who says men of God should not or cannot meddle? Samuel was a priest but meddled in the political affairs of Saul, David and others so why is this times different? These where the words from a popular man of God who hails from Uromi in Edo state.
[b]I see, Yes i see a tough election, Its a dicey one. People will be betrayed, yes, important people will be betrayed. Some will wish they hadn't change political party. I see blood spilled, but we shall avert it. I see Tinubu betray someone that has trust him so much, someone who thinks he is with him, but i see the person get passed such betrayers and stand on his feet again. I see Obasanjo deceiving people, they don't k ow he has his own agenda very different from everyone's own. But God will expose him. They think he is working for them, but he is just selfish. He has his own agenda. I see goodluck being stressed. I see him tired and unhappy. I see him have good intentions and plans but bad followers. I see him struggle to expose his true good nature to people but their eyes are blinded. They are tired, they are confused, they don't know what to want anymore. I see him struggle. He will not die, because people have bad plans for him, but the bible say we should pray for our leaders. Whether good or bad pray for them. Goodluck will not die (Chorus Amen)
February election is going to be won on a very small margin, the PDP will win the election but it will be countered and argued upon, but there will be peace in Nigeria. The election may want to cause war, but Peace will prevail. God made Nigeria as a whole, he created us from the foundationsof the earth, and he has decreed, Nigeria will not divide (chorus Amen)[/b]
These where the words of a Great man of God named O. O. Freest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by delishpot: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok, we dey alive dey look.
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Taiwo20(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
ok.......we all shall wait and see
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
These are the end times.. all Great Men of God in Nigeria and elsewhere are Devilish foxes with lips of a Snake and vision of a vampire bat. they are seekers of pleasure and worldly wealth.. Jesus made a grave mistake leaving a pack hungry hyenas to tend to his flock.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by delishpot: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
voltron:
These are the end times.. all Great Men of God in Nigeria and elsewhere are Devilish foxes with lips of a Snake and vision of a vampire bat. they are seekers of pleasure and worldly wealth.. Jesus made a grave mistake leaving a pack hungry hyenas to tend to his flock.. grin grin grin

Bros, my own be say make them gather together and call on God to destroy boko haram and evil leaders. Thats all. But no, dem want to only prophesy. Its well. God is real and watching.

3 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by elantraceey(f): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
How much was he paid for this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by emiye(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Keep formulating fables and projections ooooooo.

2015 is for GMB

6 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by bokohalal(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Uromi is Chief Tony Anenih's hometown. The Pastor could be related to him.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Ayed44: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
@op, just as Obasanjo is busy deceiving nigerians, you are also busy deceiving us on nairaland.

What is the name of your "popular man of God"?

Where is the source of your news?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by clevvermind(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by ccollins(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
These men of God are really getting funny.. So GEJ did not have good plans for Nigeria in 2011 but its now in 2015 .. He now has those plans.. So 6 years wasted and then 4 years to what.. GEJ will not win.. Except with rigging .. So am sure that's not from GOD

3 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by ikweremilitant: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
bokohalal:
Uromi is Chief Tony Anenih's hometown. The Pastor could be related to him.
as mbaka is related to ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by gabriel212: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
They no Nigerians are too religious so they employ fake prophets to control your heart.
dont be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by eunisam: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
They are similarities in other MOG prophesies
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Change2015(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cheap bs
PDP = making a mockery of every religion for political gain

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by MoreWahala: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin we don't need Prophecy for this, it's a glaring fact known to even the Apshit.
GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
eunisam:
They are similarities in other MOG prophesies
yes o, what i noticed from these prophecies is that 90percent were in favour of GEJ, so ,what else are we fighting for. He who has ears. . . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Ayeboyo: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
I see GEJ winning the feb election,,sentiments aside;;u cannot compare GEJ and GMB,,d difference is clear....Man of God I believe U well well and I say amen to the vision

5 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by HzRF(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ayed44:
@op, just as Obasanjo is busy deceiving nigerians, you are also busy deceiving us on nairaland.

What is the name of your "popular man of God"?

Where is the source of your news?
I may not agree with others but obj na real

OBJ came to osogbo, held meeting with akande and ruin pdp (not. Rumour oo) all

Then rumours had it ooni of ife called him that he can't do that to his son(omisore)

OBJ then give him clue on what to do

Omisore has to wait until itz a day before petition closes

And the case is becoming dicey
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
voltron:
since I was born I've never seen a goat visit Nairaland before. are the mad women in your village maNsturbating with your photo in the shrine?

2 Likes

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
since I was born I've never seen a goat visit Nairaland before. are the mad women in your village maNsturbating with your photo in the shrine?

OMG!! look in the mirror.. a goat has visited nairaland and your grand-parents died masturbating on your baby pix.. ewww gross lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by rattlesnake(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
I SEE OKUPE AND ABATI TWEETING THIS PROPHESY SOON

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I see am oooo

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by midolian(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
ANOTHER HUNGRY MAN..

GONE ARE THE DAYS OF TRUE PROPHETS

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by bokohalal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
ikweremilitant:
as mbaka is related to ngige.

Between this unnamed pastor and Rev. Mbaka who do you think is right?
The Reverend just gave you his reasons for not supporting GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Gboliwe: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have never taken any of these "prophecies" serious. I doubt I even have the time to open their thread to read and now I have read this one and I am wondering what is wrong with this "prophet".

Who doesn't know Jonathan is stressed and will be greatly stressed in days/weeks to come?
Who is insane to think Jonathan won't win this election?
Who is unaware that fathers/elders will betray their children?
Tell me who doesn't know that most of these defectors are useless zero-brain-cell humans?

The one that confirmed to me that this prophet is fake and just seeking attention is his talk about the followers of Jonathan being bad! How can he say that me Gboliwe is bad? Nansense prophesy

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by dachpee(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Freest:
Yes, as it has been the trend of recent especially with the February elections just around the corner and different people with their own views and political opinions, it has not been unusual to see and hear men of God meddle in politics as has been seen recently in our political terrain. Who says men of God should not or cannot meddle? Samuel was a priest but meddled in the political affairs of Saul, David and others so why is this times different? These where the words from a popular man of God who hails from Uromi in Edo state.
[b]I see, Yes i see a tough election, Its a dicey one. People will be betrayed, yes, important people will be betrayed. Some will wish they hadn't change political party. I see blood spilled, but we shall avert it. I see Tinubu betray someone that has trust him so much, someone who thinks he is with him, but i see the person get passed such betrayers and stand on his feet again. I see Obasanjo deceiving people, they don't k ow he has his own agenda very different from everyone's own. But God will expose him. They think he is working for them, but he is just selfish. He has his own agenda. I see goodluck being stressed. I see him tired and unhappy. I see him have good intentions and plans but bad followers. I see him struggle to expose his true good nature to people but their eyes are blinded. They are tired, they are confused, they don't know what to want anymore. I see him struggle. He will not die, because people have bad plans for him, but the bible say we should pray for our leaders. Whether good or bad pray for them. Goodluck will not die (Chorus Amen)
February election is going to be won on a very small margin, the PDP will win the election but it will be countered and argued upon, but there will be peace in Nigeria. The election may want to cause war, but Peace will prevail. God made Nigeria as a whole, he created us from the foundationsof the earth, and he has decreed, Nigeria will not divide (chorus Amen)[/b]
These where the words of a Great man of God named O. O. Freest
AMEN, this words are Gods' word

1 Like

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by dachpee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
voltron:
touched not my anointed and do my prophet no arm,my brother you are inviting curse to your family, what I expected u to do is to pray for the nation, instead of posting this
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by dahunsy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Were pastor....

Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by Godgozie(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Everybody want to be noticed...
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by ellechrystal(f): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls by ellechrystal(f): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Restaurants and quest for customers / Wake Up Call For Igbos As PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North. / No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.