Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (26727 Views)

Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting / Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Vikkie14: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
cococandy:
Great point. I know he has his failings but I dislike mischievous propagandists who wont even accord him small recognition for the ones he did right.
Yeah. I'm really baffled when APC fails to recognise good deeds done by PDP and PDP on the other hand won't commend APC government on a job well done. The kind opposition they play is that of Light and Darkness-- never agreeing.

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Wuuworld(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
We don't need the companies here....Our own God given Abalaka can do the Job with his combination of roots and herbs....come to naija and invest in any other thing not Hiv/Aids medications

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by adepiero: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
sapiorxxual:
you see, that's my concern. Wonder how long children born positive would live when they are on these drugs. God have mercy.
Although people live for many years but death will still come at the appointed time.

science has been able to birth children from HIV mothers through drugs and caesarean section but its not 100% genuine.

We all just have to play safe, sex with condoms might not be pleasurable but its better than contracting disease via flesh to flesh.

what you can prevent with #40 is better than what you have to pay with your life.

2 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Decryptor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
lionduke:
That's another Good news.
I just wish the Yoruba people will open there eyes and see these APC shit as it's all about returning power to north.

Amala and ewedu has blinded them! They are busy licking the anus of their northen masters and the taste of shyte from there is like ewedu soup to them. The party will be over after May 29th
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Ezevajina: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
gen2briz:
Let me know when the drugs are available. Enough of all this Nigeria to, FG will etc.
good news for the randy nyigbos undecided
did desease has crucified dem far too much sad sad sad
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by adepiero: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wuuworld:
We don't need the companies here....Our own God given Abalaka can do the Job with his combination of roots and herbs....come to naija and invest in any other thing not Hiv/Aids medications
research before you pass information.

how many patients has Dr Jeremiah Abalaka cured of HIV conveniently?

what he did was to postulate a theory which showed promise of curing the disease and he went to the government to sponsor his research. they did for a while but they later shut it down after a brief conflict.

ARV is the closest thing we have to curing HIV right now and that's why many companies are making it. though its not like the cure can't be researched but its a business scientists don't want to end because they are gaining from it

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by abbccc(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2015
I wonder why Nigerians are jumping up....UNAIDS decided to quickly do that after their attempt in connivance with Nigerian govt to prevent Dr Abaraka tested HIV drug from being used was vacated by court few days ago....UNAID sensed that the Dr will soon reap from such and that will stop them from making their selfish aim fulfiled then necessitated the quick move....

2 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by annibro(f): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2015
But if AGbalaka's got d cure, they shud try it out na?
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by nijanigga: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2015
saudi king abdullah has died.
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by drnairalov: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
sigh no cure since undecided undecided
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by musaffyan(m): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Creator grant sympathy for the soul of king Abdullah Bin Abdullazeez

Ameen
Amon
Amen
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by frrank(m): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by kayalla(f): 1:31am On Jan 23, 2015
make dem do better one o, small time now it will made in china. don't start wat u cant finish
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 23, 2015
zimoni:
Hope the drug would cure the HIV completely.

Good one there.

This is the kind of news we want to be reading not Buhari or Jonah palaver.

I wish the people living with HIV/AIDS recovery.

God will heal you people.

The drugs being manufactured are your regular anti-retrovirals . Sadly...no cure yet.

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Project400: 2:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Excellent development!
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by leonn(m): 2:30am On Jan 23, 2015
you right bro, they just trying to make his discovery unpopular
tochman:
I have a strong feeling that this move has something to do with the court ruling on that guy's drug
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by bkgw: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2015
thats good
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by bossbrown: 3:25am On Jan 23, 2015
wettbabe:
Hurraayyy. I hav neva liked Condom. Raw sex always. Anyway, KONJI na Bastard
babe we're on d same train oo, love raw sexx n very sexuallyy drive. Hit me let hv a hot one. Call me on 09097187347
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by AreaFada2: 3:31am On Jan 23, 2015
hotgunz:
bt if it was killing of people it will have sumtin to do wit Jonathan abi?

See how ethno-centricism make some Nigerians speak:

ABOUT OTHER LEADERS.

GSM: Name Baba Iyabo bring am.
Stable currency: Abacha try well well
WAI: Ah na Buhari bring am. Whip indiscipline people yansh.

ABOUT GEJ

Modern railway by GEJ for 30 years: Na this old train coaches we dey celebrate? Switzerland train sharp like aeroplane.

SURE-P: How many people the thing employ sef? Na waste of money.

14 New Fed Universities by GEJ: Na univesity poor man wan chop?

Improving electricity under GEJ: Common Ghana here, their light never blink for 20 years.

Almajiri Schools by GEJ: How the school take benefit the masses?

Airports renovated by GEJ: Forget matter, all na wash & embezzlement by Stella Oduah.

Better roads under GEJ: Them inflate all the contracts na.

Wiped out fertilizer scam using e-wallet: All na to deceive poor village farmers.

Reduced Food imports under GEJ: GEJ get farm? Nor be Nigerians use their energy produce the food?

ALL GEJ's kids study in 9ja: Ehen, them say make him nor send his kids abroad? Mschewwwww.

GEJ has no foreign account: Hahahaha! He's clue.less. He doesn't even know how to open a foreign account, even with his PhD. Shame.

So even if GEJ provides free 3 square meals to all Nigerians daily, those that use "oju kokoro" overfeed themselves will still blame GEJ for their jedi jedi or constipation (depending what they overfeed on).

9ja is mostly a country of destructive cynical youths.

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 23, 2015
eunisam:
GEJ is working!

so GEJ is now president of WHO? whats is wrong with this country?.
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 23, 2015
When they realise abalaka has a cure now they are doing eye service.I just pray for gej to win this election,so that locals will show the stuff they are made of.

Was it not Buhari who banned Medical Association of Nigeria.Any graduates of a higher institution who supports buhari is a basstard

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 23, 2015
meshacha1:
This is What they should have done since ......!!!
Now that court have supported abalaka. ...They want to now start doing something.

Pls just hurry and establish the solution quickly and govt should subsidise it so that ppl can be cured. That illness is scaring, I believe it will never come near us.

Hit like if you know it is NOT your portion!
God will continue blessing Abalaka our brother.
Never mind these international scientific scammers.
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by eaglechild: 5:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Babysho:

This one right here is a fool...am no Buhari supprter by the way....but dont you think dis kind of little develpment isnt somtin dat shud be celebrated...its jus drugs...not the cure...
Your monumental display of ignorance leaves one speechless.

PLWH rely on these drugs to stay alive and there are millions of them.

While there are many who are on free treatment, a very significant number seek treatment privately because of the stigma involved and this is at a high cost as the drugs are not readily affordable. Most end up defaulting.

Also free treatment centres are not always accessible, so with this, more treatment centres can also be established. External monetary aid can also buy more drugs as they will become cheaper. Employment will be created.

PLWH who are on treatment are less likely to transmit the virus which helps in curbing the spread.
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by jom28gy(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Kudos to Nigerian scientists
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by ilori1930(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2015
tochman:
I have a strong feeling that this move has something to do with the court ruling on that guy's drug
same here. I was actaually hoping to read something tieing Abalaka to this, but nothing of such was mentioned.
Watching in 3D
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by osebe: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ of cause is working. Nigeria is the destination site for investment in Africa. In a lay man's way,when the west want to invest in Africa,they think Nigeria first.You can't have this if the economy is not vibrant. It's as simple as that. Jobs opportunities wld be created, drug accessibility, curb in the corruption involved in the process these drugs get into the country, and many more. Let's not forget how Pa Buhari, have PTF import expired drugs,especially with regard to 28 billion naira worth of HIV/AIDS screening and confirmation kits.GEJ is truly working.#GEJtill2019
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by opyscol(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2015
lionduke:
That's another Good news.
I just wish the Yoruba people will open there eyes and see these APC shit as it's all about returning power to north.
And when will it not go back to the north
Re: HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS by PAINGAIN: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2015
I still don't understand why abalaka's alleged cure for aids hasn't been tested by whomever is incharge of that worldwide. This reminds me of what chris rock said "they will never find a cure for aids instead they'll find a way to make u live with d disease". ARV's is not a cure but a way to make u live with d disease to make u buy those ARVs till d person dies. That's how they make their money, on d comeback.maybe if abalaka were to b an oyibo person or from d usa they would've approved that drug already. Blackman don suffer but na we cus am. Nigerian government should b supporting that abalaka but they're not, who should b blamed here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone / 5 Warning Signs Stress Is About To Make You Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.