Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! (3885 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Professor Soremekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Demdem(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
Faun:

"Smashing Bianca's hole relentlessly"? You no see clown?
You implied FFK is a fool and shouldn't be taken serious, but at the same time believe his fake delusions about dating Bianca, yet discard the rest of the damning statements he's been making about APC and the rest of their supporters? Then you're worse than the dumbest hypocrite I can think of.

APC dumb supporters and their patchy principles grin. Kpeleh o grin
[/s]

Again ibofool, smashing was done far away in UK as students far before the existence of both PDP and APC grin grin

Demdem:

Fool, showcase just a post of mine where i ever praised FFK for anything in his miserable life except him smashing Bianca's hole relentlessly which i respect him for then i will know that u arent a bastard.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by babadee1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Faun:

"Smashing Bianca's hole relentlessly"? You no see clown?
You implied FFK is a fool and shouldn't be taken serious, but at the same time believe his fake delusions about dating Bianca, yet discard the rest of the damning statements he's been making about APC and the rest of their supporters? Then you're worse than the dumbest hypocrite I can think of.

APC dumb supporters and their patchy principles grin. Kpeleh o grin

That is besides the point. The real question is why did Jonathan disrespect the late Ikemba by appointing a man who claimed to have slept with his wife as the official PDP campaign spokesman?
Concern yourself with Jonathan's foolish appointment decision and don't worry about APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Demdem(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

That is besides the point. The real question is why did Jonathan disrespect the late Ikemba by appointing a man who claimed to have slept with his wife as the official PDP campaign spokesman?
Concern yourself with Jonathan's foolish appointment decision and don't worry about APC.

The joke is on the fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by mrmetoo1: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Again one of the ways I judge GEJ is the people he surrounds himself with.. why FFK? Here are some prophetic words from FFK

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Faun(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

FFK claimed to have dated Bianca. So what?
What is she? Queen of Igboland?
Abeg, your tactics will not work.
GEJ hired him to prove a point - that even his fiercest APC critics can do a 180-degree turn at the sight of money from him, so their motives are not to be taken serious. Do you know where Yinka Odumakin (Buhari's former spokesman at CPC) has now pitched his tent? The same Team GEJ!

So, politics is politics, and we don't give a damn.
The Igbo nation has rejected you totally!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Mcowubaba: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
dis Election swit diecheesy
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by ollyruffy: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
This fani kayode is definitely ignorant.

He does not even know what citizenship is about
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Make this guy shut the f^ck up already.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by dahunsy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
coughs***clears throat ..Bas+tard
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Boss13: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
I have a feeling FFK is deliberately working against Jona o

Your are not alone. I wonder why the president would appoint someone who has crossed over to the opposition as part of your campaign team.

This president sef
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by omenka(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
I have a feeling FFK is deliberately working against Jona o
gringringrin
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Babacele: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This was the same accusation that the NPN led government did to Abdulrahman Sugaba in 1980. They accused the Majority Leader of the Borno State House of Assembly of being a Chadian and then deported him.
It can only happen under and Shagari!
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by iamrealdeji(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

The only remarkable thing FFK has ever done in his miserable life is smashing Bianca relentlessly. For this, Demdem respects him. Other than this i have always maintained that he is very useless.
Mama Peace updated us some punchlines today also,during a campaign at her home town. Here she goes:
All so many sand filling
Incumbent coming governor
There Is bushes there 
Pdp is a answer
We'll do our deal
Let good person stay and let the bad person stay
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by 100Cents: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari may actually be a Nigerian but he is a terrorist supporter.

He is illiterate, he is a retired general without certificate.

Buhari is the face of the old order, just like Obasanjo.

Lord Lugard should resurrect and come and contest against GOODLUCK Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
BULLHARI will keep presenting certificates until 3015..
Now he has the worst facing him...
HE IS NOT a NIGERIAN...
I can believe this ,because when I visited Daura L.G.A, of katsina state...we had to visit NIGER REPUBLIC which is very close..just to sip beer...
We met some lovely Fulani damsels anyway...
It was fun then , but not now..
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by engrjacuzzi: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
is it today FFK realises that GMB isn't a Nigerian. why didn't he say this during yar'adua's time. he should go and hug transformer for all I care.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by focus7: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
eunisam:
And some peeps want a foreigner as our president? Nigerians say NO! Like the comment if you say NO .
Modified: add source to your post mr. OP
though I don't believe the clowning cry of the desperate PDP, but even if it were so we will still chose Buhari over the corrupt Jonathan,afterall Obama is not an America, he is Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by olas24u(f): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
eunisam:
And some peeps want a foreigner as our president? Nigerians say NO! Like the comment if you say NO .
Modified: add source to your post mr. OP

You guys cracked me up grin
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by gen2briz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Just summarize it and ask for his birth certificate.
Nollywood is really missing a great actor (FFK)
#GMB till FFK get sense.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by jingh(f): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
FFK must be living on fish brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by cococandy(f): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
This rumor is not news.
I heard about it last election period.

Whichever way, whether true or false, buhari has nationalized so can be rightly considered a true citizen of Nigeria even if his father is not from here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2015

I'm so disappointed in GEJ. What the heck was he thinking?
Faun:

Lame. Your FFK has coked himself so much on heroin and marijuana, he began to fantasize about women. Even the same woman he claimed he dated came out threatening to sue his stoned a..s.s, he had to cower in fear.
I've never believed anything he said. Anything at all, so I never take him serious.
You can't say you agree he dated those women, but at the same time say you discard the rest of the rubbish he says. It just makes you look a clown, in fact. grin

Bottomline is, you and your band of clowns were following him with praises until he turned on you and your party, and started acting out his usual cocaine-aided s..t.upidity. Now you all call him names. Awww, poor things grin

Well for me, FFK has always been an i..d.iot, and FFK will always be an i..d.iot. No exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by peezu(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only
to almajiri school, I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any
school before. I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in
the Bush by wild animals only. I will
still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from
mars I will vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years
old I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA,
MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL
HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW
DISEASE. I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single
Nigerian that was alive during his
tenure,I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure
people had to apply to government and
get approval before they urinate,
defecate, eat or drink, I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be
better than paradise in 4years if i vote
Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari.
Save your words, save your energy, save
your keyboards, save your time, and
leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by sam13(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
This is the kind of people Jonathan appoints to work for him. The main job of a president is to appoint good people to work in the interests of the Nigerian people.
Based on his appointment of FFK there is absolutely no doubt that Jonathan is a person with poor judgment and a terrible judge of character. He will continue to appoint misfits to rule over Nigeria should he somehow return as president.

This is the transformation agendas of mr jona since stealing is not corruption so what do you expect from a clueless Otuoke man all his promise has being turned to lies bird of same feather flock together tha is who our president is
Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by sam13(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2015
crownprince102:
Certificate over! Nationality next..... Chai, FFK...... You are a disgrace to Ile Ife the source of all yorubas. Can't imagine a sychophant like you hails from the city.

A bastard will always be a bastard omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Femi Fani-kayode! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari is a Nigerian, a bastardized one for that matter, who supported Niger republic against his country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPEC Just Kicked Oil Into The $30s / Ameachi Screening »PDP Silence Is Tactical / A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.