Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Which Celebrity Do You Dislike? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Do You Dislike? (468 Views)

Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) / Which Celebrity Would You Want As Your Neighbor? / Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Do You Dislike? by HectorTroy: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Let's reveal that celebrity you dislike or even hate for no reason. I will go first.
My hatred for Ini Edo started so suddenly that it startled me. I was watching NTA one day (forgive my joblessness) when I saw a hollandia advert with her dancing like she just inhaled expired marijuana. At that moment, I realized I never want to drink any hollandia product because of her. It may seem stupid but I don't like her @ all and I don't know why. I hope she gets married again and I wish her success in her endeavors but that does not mean I like her. Is there another so-called celebrity that you dislike in this way?
Re: Which Celebrity Do You Dislike? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm, op this is serious, what did ini do to make you hate her?

I don't hate any celebrity, but I know I love some.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Americans And African Approach Ladies On Phone / Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of Davido When He Was A Chubby Kid – PEEK / Basketmouth Advices Ladies To Beware This Valentine Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.