Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,304 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Women Try And Control Your Tongues! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Try And Control Your Tongues! (4748 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / This Just A Message To Parents On How They Use Their Tongues / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
jadelyn007:
LOL, you are comparing apples to oranges. Let's me use this logic again, you have at one point or the other insulted your president but he didn't throw you in jail because there is something called freedom of speech. The punishment of beating your spouse is not commensurate with the offense. One involves the use of force which leaves the other party totally helpless. While in verbal abuse you are not totally helpless, you can easily stop yourself from listening to those words that you find offensive.

Am sure if someone like hulk hogan verbally abuses you, you would rather walk away than flex you muscles at him
I don't know that people stand before GEJ and call him dumb, clueless etc, you can't be comparing what faceless people on social media say about GEJ to one on one confrontation with a person.
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
jadelyn007:
Mr mannerless, I made a comment which didn't go down well with your ideology, its either you point out your opinion politely or you look past my comment rather than call mine silly. What makes you better than the women you are here condemning if my comment warranted you calling me silly? By the way, its your type that people bad mouth because you lack manner of approach.
I didn't call you silly. Reread or look for someone without comprehension deficiencies to translate for ya. Peace.
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2015
jadelyn007:
let me give an example of what I mean, I have lived with guys all my life as brothers, cousins n even during nysc I was the only girl in the entire community of about 9 other guys. There are some guys that I tell you have to do this, they procastinate till thy kingdom come, until you start nagging them that's when they will do what they r supposed to do so that they can have peace of mind from my nagging.

There are others I tell please, this thing needs to be done, they say I can't do it today but I'll do it tomorrow, and when its tomorrow they stick to their words.

This isn't about ego, its about doing what you are supposed to do when you are supposed to do it without me having to chase you around or nag you.

as for guys with massive egos, If you keep annoying me then I'll ask you to chose between me annoying you right back or just nagging you.

By the way, isn't it hypocritical that we all badmouth our president, call him clueless, dumb, drunk and all sorts of unmentionable without being sent to jail yet we don't want our spouses to bad mouth us when we misbehave or under-perform?

Fair enough, those are type of guys around you, and how you lot operate. And I think it's the same with a lot of uncouth female posters on this forum (especially the loutish skets in this section). However, don't make it an habit cos not every guy will tolerate being disrespected - and it's more about reciprocating how you treat them.

There's no correlation whatsoever between GEJ and this one. Does GEJ even get cussed out that much? Have you seen what folks say about Obama and David Cameron all the time? You lot take these rogue politicians too seriously - a lot of them ought to be stoned for being utterly corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by jadelyn007(f): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

1. Nah, I don't, I'm a sensitive husband and father, my clan will attest to that. In any case, my wife is cultured enough to broach touchy topics with temperance. Not everyone is an omo alata you know.

2. Jonathan has forfeited the right to be respected with his many misdeeds. That's been dealt with, reread my last post or show it to someone around you with a functional brain to help you understand.

3. Nope, like I said refer to my last post. He'd be fired. Seriously, I didn't find comprehension this hard in Pry 4.

4. Your husband must be a sad, frustrated, enabling under-performing man. Note, however, not everyone is a loser like him. And, please, stop comparing yourself with civilised people, it's ugly. wink
you are even worse than the women you are here condemning. What makes you think you are better than me, I badmouth, you badmouth. So u had to bring my husband into this? Hope you don't choke on your saliva anyway.
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2015
jadelyn007:
you are even worse than the women you are here condemning. What makes you think you are better than me, I badmouth, you badmouth. So u had to bring my husband into this? Hope you don't choke on your saliva anyway.
You brought my wife into this first.

Maybe after your husband chokes on his saliva. wink tongue. Now go clean his diapers angry
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by jadelyn007(f): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
You brought my wife into this first.

Maybe after your husband chokes on his saliva. wink tongue. Now go clean his diapers angry
u r just senseless, maybe you should go back and read the post slowly so that you can assimilate. I wasn't insulting your wife. Anyway if you we're half the man my husband is, you would know how to counter someone's opinion without calling it silly, dumbo!!!

Look around, you are not the only one who mentioned my comment but you are the only one am cussing out cheesy

Thank God I can cuss you all I want, you can't caplock me to death over the internet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2015
jadelyn007:
u r just senseless, maybe you should go back and read the post slowly so that you can assimilate. I wasn't insulting your wife. Anyway if you we're half the man my husband is, you would know how to counter someone's opinion without calling it silly, dumbo!!!

Look around, you are not the only one who mentioned my comment but you are the only one am cussing out cheesy

Thank God I can cuss you all I want, you can't caplock me to death over the internet cheesy
Half of a diaper soiler? No, I'll pass. Enjoy your full diaper-soiler-husband. I don't care if you cuss out my line of sight. I really don't care. You really are silly, caplock you to death? Pfft, this converstaion is over. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by jadelyn007(f): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Half of a diaper soiler? No, I'll pass. Enjoy your full diaper-soiler-husband. I don't care if you cuss out my line of sight. I really don't care. You really are silly, caplock you to death? Pfft, this converstaion is over. Ciao.
Dunce, what's your obsession with diapers? You still in them?

1 Like

Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
jadelyn007:
Dunce, what's your obsession with diapers? You still in them?
Ciao, for real.

1 Like

Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by macuwon(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
rationalmind:

The ability to refrain from talking/shouting no matter how angry is the major quality I look out for in a lady.

No matter how angry I am, I never talk. At least, not in that angry state. I expect same from my wife

you are a husband material... 10yards lol
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2015
macuwon:

you are a husband material... 10yards lol

Lol, you've not changed cheesy

How's Ekpoma? And how's NYSC?
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by macuwon(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
rationalmind:

Lol, you've not changed cheesy

How's Ekpoma? And how's NYSC?

just the way you left us.. not fair
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
macuwon:

just the way you left us.. not fair

Lol, I'll be coming very soon...... to collect Discharge Cert cheesy
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Words once spoken can't be taken back so everyone should mind what they say.

Truthfully, there are men who talk as much as women but walai, most women can talk, still, I don't think hitting her because of what she said, can be justified, it's best to walk away instead of waiting to get to the point you have to hit her, if you try to walk and she restrains you, then whatever she gets, she had coming.

Men should also learn to stop provoking women to talk, only a mad woman would just start talking for no reason.

people tell the man to walk away but will never tell the woman to keep quiet. In order words, the man is to solve the problem which is not his. It is just like blaming a rape victim for being raped; telling them they shouldn't have worn this or that (solve the other person's problem, which is his tendency to be tyranical)

when you tell him to walk away, then to where, i ask? To where?

We are mistaken when we say people can just walk away from verbal violence. Infact, it is easier to walk away from physical violence than it is to walk away from verbal aggression. Once you stay out of the reach of the other person's fist, you are safe. The material medium for the propagation of verbal aggresion is air and air travels farther than fist. Even if you walk away, the words you've heard will always come back for rehearsal. How do you solve it then?

Again, that verbal abuse is not seen as domestic violence is the reason why many women are still walking free.
Re: Women Try And Control Your Tongues! by digitsolution: 2:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Life and Death is in the power of the tongue, it can heal and. It can destroy........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me / How Do Women Feel When Fingered And How They Expect It / Marital Infidelity, Divorce, And The Untold Story Of Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.