Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics (1793 Views)

Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Horlartunes: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seriously is time for Nigerians to Wake up! POLITICIANS ARE BUNCH OF Liars

quote/abuse me make thunder fire your generation

1 Like

Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Daniel058(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pisho!!
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Funny. One meal a day. grin
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerians don suffer

1 Like

Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
One meal a day for public schools I guess

What's wrong with that

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by nzeadachie: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Nigerians don suffer
MY BROTHER JUST WATCH THEM, THEY WANT TO PUT ALL NIGERIANS IN ALMAJIRI STYLE, SO CHILDREN WILL BE CARRING PLASTIC PLATES TO SCHOOLS LIKE ALMAJIRI ABI? BUHARI KEEP THAT IDEA FOR NORTH 9JA DON PASS THAT LEVEL ONLY IN THE NORTH YOU CAN TELL THEM THOSE THINGS TO KNOW IF THEY CAN BE ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by chemali: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
MY BROTHER JUST WATCH THEM, THEY WANT TO PUT ALL NIGERIANS IN ALMAJIRI STYLE, SO CHILDREN WILL BE CARRING PLASTIC PLATES TO SCHOOLS LIKE ALMAJIRI ABI? BUHARI KEEP THAT IDEA FOR NORTH 9JA DON PASS THAT LEVEL ONLY IN THE NORTH YOU CAN TELL THEM THOSE THINGS TO KNOW IF THEY CAN BE ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL

Free primary school meals for all pupils was one of the recommendations of a recent review of school food by two founders of the Leon restaurant chain for the Department for Education.
Analysis

By Sean CoughlanBBC News education correspondent
The idea of free school meals for all pupils has been cooking away for many years.
There have been several pilot studies and researchers analysing the outcomes last year claimed that a free meal for all helped to narrow the divide in the achievement gap between rich and poor pupils.
Supporters argued that children with a regular healthy meal were more likely to be able to concentrate, get better academic results and were less likely to be obese. It's a public health approach, covering everyone for the long-term benefit.
A similar project saw free fruit being given to the infant years, with its advocates saying that the gains from this measure would be felt decades in the future.
The quality of school food has also become an issue, since Jamie Oliver exposed the dark underbelly of twizzler cuisine.
Now Nick Clegg's announcement will see free meals offered as the recipe for better results.
It concluded that packed lunches were nearly always less nutritious than a cooked meal, and that giving all children free lunches would raise academic standards.
The new policy does not ban packed lunches, but the aim is that having the hot, free option, will boost the numbers of pupils having school dinners.
Mr Clegg said: "My ambition is that every primary school pupil should be able to sit down to a hot, healthy lunch with their classmates every day.
"Millions of parents across the country are feeling the squeeze... I am determined to do all we can to help put money back in the pockets of these families.
"We will start with infant school pupils because teaching healthy habits young, and boosting attainment early, will bring the biggest benefits.
"Universal free school meals will help give every child the chance in life that they deserve, building a stronger economy and fairer society."

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-24132416

I guess the Brits are almajiris too.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by chemali: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Nigerians don suffer

Na u no get sense. See my post above.
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Demdem(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is very possible and achievable.
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by henchamb(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
op i think its either you be mumu or tanoid
feeding primary school children follow for MDG goal oh. abi you no dey read ni

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by jaytee01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
chemali:

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-24132416

I guess the Brits are almajiris too.
Don't mind the tout.
God bless you for this post!
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Adminisher: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2015
nzeadachie:

I ate one meal a day as a student of Surulere Baptist School Lagos 1970 to 1974. The meals came by bus from designated CENTERS and our school girls in smart uniforms served everybody, if a girl liked you she gave you double portion. This program was also standard in British schools for many years. Good luck has distorted your vision, he has stolen your luck. You guys don't even know what you deserve anymore, you even thank him for old rusty narrow gauge trains. A meal a day in schools will boost economic growth by at least 1.5%. It will encourage investments in agriculture, agro allied and boost the transport industry. As I speak to you school bus is a right of every child in the USA and it is free. It is not only making billionaires rich that is the duty of govt, tell that to Dr. Clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by oge4real(f): 1:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Nice pre-election promise.
I wish they will include "one chair per child" for so many schools that have pupils taking classes on the bare floor.
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Adminisher: 1:14am On Jan 23, 2015
oge4real:
Nice pre-election promise.
I wish they will include "one chair per child" for so many schools that have pupils taking classes on the bare floor.

Everything is possible. Obasanjo, Okonjo and Good luck have signed trillions of Naira in import duty waivers and grants to the Dangotes, fuel merchants and others in just five years. Everything is possible for the kids.
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by aresa: 1:20am On Jan 23, 2015
This is going on in Osun so what's the bid deal with it going National?

These clueless people sef...
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by KanwuliaJara: 1:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Bag of rice politics continues.
Tufiakwa!!!!! cheesy
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by oge4real(f): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Adminisher:

Everything is possible. Obasanjo, Okonjo and Good luck have signed trillions of Naira in import duty waivers and grants to the Dangotes, fuel merchants and others in just five years. Everything is possible for the kids.

I'm still trying to correlate your post with providing seats in classroom. Are you being sarcastic or what am I missing ?
Re: Hilarious APC Campaign Billboard, Bleep politics by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 23, 2015
GMB must at every stop remind Nigerians that while GEJ was very swift in removing the oil subsidy he has been travelling at a slower than snail speed in apprehending his friends who stole the N2 trillion plus in oil subsidy. He should put the stolen amount into perspective by telling voters that it is about 50% of the country’s entire budget. He can further flesh out the monstrosity of this fraud by explaining to the voters that his youth employment program under which his government plans to hire 20,000 young people from each state of the federation and 720,000 nationwide will cost N172.8 Billion a year if each person receives a salary of N20,000 a month. The total cost is less than 10% of the money stolen by GEJ’s friends.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/21/obama-did-mccain-buhari-must-hang-corruption-jonathan’s-neck-–-part-1-illesanmi-omabomi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. / Law Passed: All Hiv Positive People Would Be Marked Near Their Genitals / Immediate Past Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Has Been Re-elected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.