Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari? (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari? by KnowAll(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
There is a problem with d authencity of his secondary certificate yet d man has cult followers not only in d North or d middlebelt but also in d south.

The problem with Nigeria is we have being used to u chop i chop politics . Buhari is a depature from what i term " business as usal" .

With Buhari u bound to get a new generation of leaders that enshewed corruption like Bakare, Kenyamo, Osinbajo, El -Rufia not to talk of performers like Fashola, Kwankwoso and Oshiomole.

Wheather we like it or not this generation needs Buhari to pass d barton to d next generation of forthright leaders. Buhari has d popularity from d North East to d NW, and from d SW to d SE and Ss.

There are millions of igbos in d east who are closet supporters of Buhari. The man is a sellable item any time any day certificate or not.

When u u give a kid some money to get u some items, and d kid comes back and gives u your change plus d fact there was a sale going on he gives u more than u expected would u question such a child's intergrity capital NO.

Buhari is just like d kid mentioned in that analogy, Buhari is d last upright man standing why would anyone in his right mind vote for something that stincks of corruption, how many of us " go see better food come prefer rotten food" I beg my brethrens person wey dey cry no blind oh"

Buhari is d future of uprightness in Nigeria. If we want to continue d rot of d past 54 years then vote Jonathan.
Re: Buhari? by acidtalk: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari? by KnowAll(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
We need true patriots after Buhari. Voting 4 Buhari opens d windows of opportunity to many selfless patriots. Nigeria as a nation needs these patriots, a vote 4 Buhari would gurantee a conveyer belt of patriots leading our country.
Re: Buhari? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
God bless you op for this piece.
Re: Buhari? by KnowAll(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
^^^^^^^

Na true talk now.
Re: Buhari? by eaglechild: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can never vote a forger.
Re: Buhari? by KnowAll(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
^^^^^^^^

Then never ever complain when things are bad in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari? by KnowAll(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2015
I said then and it has happened. Kudos to Nigerians 4 a job well done.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win This Election, Even Jonathan Didn’t Complete His Phd– Obasanjo / The Most Important Questions Gen. Buhari Ought To Answer / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.