Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (965 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Igbo Internet thugs who campaign for
Goodluck Jonathan are an utter disgrace to
humankind. They are, indeed, a strange species of
homo sapiens. Maybe, they are a hybrid of homo
erectus and home sapiens!

The Igbo Internet thugs who campaign for
Goodluck Jonathan are an utter disgrace to
humankind. They are, indeed, a strange species of
homo sapiens. Maybe, they are a hybrid of homo
erectus and home sapiens! Their actions are hardly
compatible with those of people who have what the
French call l’amour propre, self esteem or self
worth.
Femi Fani-Kayode
A little over a year ago, Femi Fani-Kayode wrote a
series of horrible articles well circulated in the
media against the Igbo. Falling short of calling for
Igbo extermination, Femi confessed his great
admiration for Adolf Hitler’s Mien kempf, probably
the most racist book in world history. All manner
of people who called themselves Igbo Internet
warriors were calling for his head. You would
naturally expect them to kick against Jonathan’s
recent appointment of Femi Fani-Kayode as the
director of media and publicity of his reelection
campaign, thus becoming the face and voice of the
president, an Ijaw who has strangely been
portrayed as an Igbo. But far from taking exception
to this sacrilege, the self-styled Internet warriors,
whom Oby Ezekwesili memorably calls Internet
thugs, are rather now in cahoots with Femi! They
quote him approvingly every minute. Why? Femi
has a huge propaganda budget! Most of these
Internet warriors are on his payroll, and their
principal duty is to besmirch the integrity of
Muhammadu Buhari, apart from raising cudgels,
knives, daggers and guns against thoughtful Igbo
people who raise questions about the propriety of
their action. The Great Zik of Africa was fond of
describing such irresponsible characters as
knaves.
The knaves enthusiastically circulated a forged
hospital document alleging that Buhari has
prostate cancer. Just before this forgery, they
reported online that Buhari had fainted at a
campaign rally and was rushed to a hospital even
when the same characters were commenting on
Buhari’s ongoing campaign stumps in different
parts of the country!
As Jonathan was about to visit Onitsha last week,
they circulated a picture of a bridge under
construction somewhere but mischievously
claimed that it is the so-called Second Niger
Bridge which becomes relevant to the president
only during electioneering campaigns. The essence
of circulating the false picture was to deceive their
own Igbo people into believing that work on the
mythical bridge had taken off in earnest. How
some Igbo Internet fraudsters could have the
courage to “419” or swindle their own people in
broad daylight in order to please an Ijaw president
and turn round to claim that they are the
champions of Igbo interests remains one of the
greatest mysteries of our time. It is revealing of the
kind of ethics of the government in Abuja and their
supporters all over Nigeria. It is also revealing of
why some people in Nigeria and elsewhere think
that the Igbo have too many Judas Iscariots, too
many people eager to kill even their own family
members for a mess of porridge.
On a personal note, I am deeply worried about the
enthusiasm of a couple of professionals and
Pentecostal pastors in this forum to indulge in this
fraud in the name of politics. They need be
reminded in public that certain actions of theirs do
cause tremendous and eternal violence to their
personal and professional reputations, to say
nothing about their supposed religious callings.
They are advised to read up the idea of the scandal
of perception in Catholic theology. Put succinctly,
their utterances and actions as ordained ministers
of God or equivalent could cause some believers to
lose faith in God.
C. Don Adinuba.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/22/jonathan’s-igbo-internet-warriors-are-disgrace-humanity-c-don-adinuba
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by acidtalk: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please can to modify this post to be more readable? It is looking all jam-packed.
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by acidtalk: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please can you modify this post to be more readable? It is looking all jam-packed.
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by Baawaa(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tell them in Igbo language,so they can understand better

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by ThaOriginal: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Space booked
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by cirmuell(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Turns out they are the 'slave' they always label other people.

Op they will call for your head soon. grin
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by acidtalk: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by nwaanambra1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
they are not igbos!

they are IjawIbos!

We the true nwa afo igbo whom are born, bread and buttered by our father knows and appreciate honesty as a key to success - hence an igbo adage which says thus : Ezi afa ka ego! Good name is much more valuable than silver and gold (of which buhari has proved this saying to be true). I cannot sale my conscience for a pot of portage! i will always stand and support the truth no matter its tribe or religion!

can you imagine one of the GEJ's gay-dullard e-rat with the handle "eyepencil" threatening to kill me if i should enter onitsha! grin grin Chai! Ewu ata mi igu nisi! angry I - Awuda na Ado! nwa sulesu walawa na ontisha-ado ka one ngwulo na anyalu isi! angry

i will lure him out then meminaya! grin grin

the worst is - the modafuka is as poor as a church rat! grin grin

The funny thing is - even his Ijaw brothers are systematically distancing themselves from him but my ijawibo cousins are still hanging on to a sinking ship! angry
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pained souls
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by Eyepencil: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nwaanambra1 o bere nwa ka ibu. I bata otu nkwo enye ngi oso,i chokwanu ife m aka n' iru ime ka nmara.
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by nwaanambra1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
[s]Nwaanambra1 o bere nwa ka ibu. I bata otu nkwo enye ngi oso,i chokwanu ife m aka n' iru ime ka nmara.[/s]

Ngwulo! grin grin

onye ngana! jee cho olu iga na lu ka agu dagugbu na gi! grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by Eyepencil: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Ngwulo! grin grin

onye ngana! jee cho olu iga na lu ka agu dagugbu na gi! grin grin
LOL...cheesy cheesy MAKE I FREE U SHA! ALA WU OTU!
Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by nwaanambra1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
LOL...cheesy cheesy MAKE I FREE U SHA! ALA WU OTU!

Gbam! kam m mere gi ebere ma gbaghara gi! cheesy cheesy

Re: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgraceto Humanity By C. Don Adinuba by oduastates: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
I do regularly visit the forum of Nigeria's ethnic nationalities .
I got to say that ,the southeasterners sure have a vaccum of leadership .
The upright like Ben nwambueze,emeka anyaokkwu ones keep quiet and allow the greedy ones to dominate the discourse.
Their richest men are the politicians and their politicians are the richest men.
Unfortunately,if the shit hit the fan in nigeria , they are probably going can.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Explosions In Jos / Bury Tenure Extension Idea, Lawmakers Warn Jonathan / Gej Celebrate As The Last Evil Has Left The House(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.