Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment (6506 Views)

Photo/video President Jonathan And His Wife Casting Their Votes / Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) / Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Eziachi: 1:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Come on! He misspoke, slip of tongue. We all make mistakes.
He would have said, am sorry and quickly corrected himself. But I don't think he even realized that he has made a mistake in the heat of the moment.
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by rabimlomo: 5:32am On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
"Let me just stop there. Let me just mention, I've tried to be very discipline, to keep to the time."

"Let me assure Nigerian youth's that we are going to create jobs, we are going to create unemployment.."

What a mountain of bullucks!!

#pukes.
In his typical uncoordinated manner.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by bisi16(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2015
namelesss:
Can some one explain to me what happend to PDP supporters on NairaLand?? i dont see any of there comments again, well atleast reasonable ones...
They have all hibernated.. ndi owoh!
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Come on! He misspoke, slip of tongue. We all make mistakes.
He would have said, am sorry and quickly corrected himself. But I don't think he even realized that he has made a mistake in the heat of the moment.

For real? You nor dey shame. But you guys can destroy Buhari because of his fulani accent but when your gej speaks unseriously and foolishly you don't see anything wrong.
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by jamst(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2015
fp naa
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by bowee4u: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Even Sambo will say manner of cluelessness is this
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Obrigardo: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
bowee4u:
Even Sambo will say manner of cluelessness is this

he is there cheering him

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Eziachi: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
diluminati:

For real? You nor dey shame. But you guys can destroy Buhari because of his fulani accent but when your gej speaks unseriously and foolishly you don't see anything wrong.
I never at anytime had any problem with Buhari's ascent.

I actually like the way Buhari speaks, ie he does not speak very fast or shout as most Nigerians when he speak. Fast pace often led to so many spoken errors and he tend to choose his words very careful, which is a good manners of speech to have when you are a public figure, because all your words are carefully scrutinized.
I believed that Jonathan made an error in the heat of the moment because of the tempo of his speaking. You obviously has every right to think different.
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by TruthisBitter247: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
BushLord:
I can' believe my President said this.
This video must be fake.
Even if it is real this video must be fake
GEJ is Jesus and he can not make a mistake

the youths must not hear this, especially those who suffered at the immigration exams
Why you dey mock baba presido nao?
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by patimore: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Where are those who crucified Buhari for calling Osinbajo as Osibade? Is this not the height of fooolishness? But President did not lie because he has been creating unemployment
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
patimore:
Where are those who crucified Buhari for calling Osinbajo as Osibade? Is this not the height of fooolishness? But President did not lie because he has been creating unemployment

yeah he said the real truth and nothing but the truth ...more unemployments 2015 yeah....
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by ashieduplus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Out of the abundance of the heart.....

grin
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by suwailad(f): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2015
ashieduplus:
Out of the abundance of the heart.....

grin

the yansh speaketh grin
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by dayo23(f): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Confusse president na wa o
#saiGMB
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by citizenY(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
namelesss:
Can some one explain to me what happend to PDP supporters on NairaLand?? i dont see any of there comments again, well atleast reasonable ones...

Dem dey 440 relay race, the second guy ,sincere9gerian drop baton for ground and you expect to see ochejoseph for finishing line?

Abeg, lef matter for matthias!!!!!!
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by citizenY(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
namelesss:

Dem dey 440 relay race, the second guy ,sincere9gerian drop baton for ground and you expect to see ochejoseph for finishing line?

Abeg, lef matter for matthias!!!!!!!!!q
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by BushLord: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
TruthisBitter247:

Why you dey mock baba presido nao?

saying the truth now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Owerri / Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO / Ipob: Oji Uzor Kalu On The Run In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.