Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano (6435 Views)

Obiano And Cosmos Maduka Visit National Grain Reserve Igbariam (Photos) / Multimillion Dollars Hatchery Of Lynden Farms Begins Production In Anambra- PICS / Pictures Of some of the 111 Roads Being Worked Upon By Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by investnow2013: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Happening Live at Igbariam as Governor Obiano commissioned the over 150 million USD Lynden Integrated Industries Igbariam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by investnow2013: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
From inception, the private sector was always going to manage this venture. It is owned majority by Chief Clem Nwobu, an illustrious son of Awka.

State provided the land, facilitated permits, building approvals, etc in exchange for a minority shareholding.

I agree with your view, Government has no business in BUSINESS.

#letshavemorendiAnambrainvestingginAnambra

5 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Call07034780891: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Anambra bu egwu eji..... cheesy
Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by arinze2015: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
guy this one no be small thing oo more picture please

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by leofab(f): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Clean state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Call07034780891: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is the biggest commercial poultry farm in the entire SE and SS. A state-of-the-art facility. Cool.....

Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by slimthugchimee(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
nice.....anambra is getting better smiley

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by philchudi: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thinkhomementality @work.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by raker300: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Anambra leading, others making noise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by arinze2015: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
raker300:
Anambra leading, others making noise
to me i think igbo leading others making noise

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
THINK HOME, BUILD HOME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by mich24(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wellie is working, Anambra adigomma

Waiting for Sahara reporters to come and tell me this pix is from Italy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by arinze2015: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
mou signed last year come to fruition this year

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by EasternActivist: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
MOU turning up grin

Kudos to Willie keep shaming our haters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Blackfire(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
yet they will soon arrive here.. to show that they hate anything good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by investnow2013: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, Governor of Anambra State officially commissioned the 1st Phase of the Lynden Integrated Farms Ltd, (with the SPV Eastern Plains Integrated Farms) for mechanized poultry project at Igbariam. Anambra State signed the MOU for this project with Lynden Farms just a year ago and the groundbreaking was done on the 19th of January, 2016. This project commissioned today is the largest and the first modern poultry farm to be completed and put to effective use in the entire South East Geopolitical Zone.
This modern integrated poultry farm has been established to produce high quality poultry meat and eggs which will further promote food security, encourage exports, and provide a dependable source of poultry products for the major supermarkets, households, the hospitality, food processing and other related industries.
Invest Nigeria... Think Anambra

5 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by CriticMaestro: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2017
sheeeeun lalasiclala and myndd are all sleeping ...mtchew lazy bloggers really lazy

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Chiefobdk1: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Yet another obiano mou turning up

4 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Ganiyat72(f): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Kudos to Obiano, ndi anambra and igbos in general. In my next life(if there's anything like that) I would love to come from such great tribe of industrialist.

God bless the igbo nation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Ganiyat72(f): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Let me invite my yoruba muslim brothers to come and pour their hate filled invectives. Sarrki,madridguy,aresa,demdem,raudemta,ngeneukwenu,dropshot,passinshot,blackpand,omenkaisalive,super1star,cleverly,laudate etc

7 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Pwayne2016(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2017
I no wan talk much

Just watch out for Igboland...

Meanwhile...my Val tease be like

I dey mad over you girl

If you Leave me,i go cry over u

Wer dem dey,make i fight over you baby..

I for take NgeneUkwenu or freeglobe out but i no no weda na gaybriel abi na Pussifer them be..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by FKO81(m): 1:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Anambra haters come and see what our MOU governor have achieve again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Standing5(m): 1:59am On Feb 11, 2017
hhhm
Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by laudate: 2:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Ganiyat72:
Let me invite my yoruba muslim brothers to come and pour their hate filled invectives. Sarrki,madridguy,aresa,demdem,raudemta,ngeneukwenu,dropshot,passinshot,blackpand,omenkaisalive,super1star,cleverly,laudate etc

Anuofia! For labelling me with a false tag of a Yoruba muslim, may every good thing depart from your life, you lousy efùlefù. Ị sùḷù ̣afịa. angry Ife n̄kịtị. I have told you before, this garment of impersonation you are wearing, will cut short your existence.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by deomelo: 2:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Yesterday, one dey commission petrol station, today another dey commission poultry. smh.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by FKO81(m): 2:20am On Feb 11, 2017
More pics

4 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by FKO81(m): 2:24am On Feb 11, 2017
More

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by FKO81(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Today (10/02/17), His Excellency, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state will officially commission the 1st Phase of the Lynden Integrated Farms Ltd mechanised poultry project at Igbariam. Anambra state signed the MOU for this project with Lynden Farms just a year ago. There are currently 380,000 chics at the farm which is set to meet the poultry needs of not only Ndi Anambra but the rest of the South East upon full project activation. The opportunities that abound in the value chain of this project is immense for e.g. jobs for local people, contribution to the local Igbariam and sorrounding towns economy, IGR for the state, guaranteed supply of fresh and healthy poultry products to markets and retail chains such as Roban stores that are springing up in Anambra state, inputs supply, export, logistics, distribution and storage opportunities etc. Without the vision of the governor, the provision of adequate security, infrastructure, creation of the right enabling environment in the state, dismantling of investment entry bottlenecks, the setting up of Anambra state investment one- stop shop (ANSIPPA) and the tenacity of the 3 musketeers, proud sons of Ndi Anambra who heeded the Governor's call to come home and invest (Akuluouno), this project wouldn't have seen the light of day. This goes to show that if Ndigbo work together, we can achieve the goal of creating a vibrant regional economy in Nigeria. After all, we have been to Lagos, Abuja, PH, Kano, Kaduna etc and excelled. We can also excell back home. I am indeed proud of this project having followed the dogged process from day one. Despite the mischief and false alarm of nay sayers, Anambra state has got this one in the bag. I am privy to the ambitious plans of the promoters of this project, by the time phase 2,3 etc come alive, we would be wondering if indeed such magic was possible in Anambra. Kudos to Governor Willie Obiano for standing the beacon of hope for Anambra and Igbo renaissance. Kudos to the trio of Clem Nwogbo, Chike Okonkwo and Dozie Mbanefo for believing in their home state and putting their money where there mouth and hearts are, Kudos to the guys at ANSIPPA that put this deal together. Kudos to the hardworking Commissioner for Agriculture Afam Mbanefo and his team for being part of this and finally kudos to Ndi Anambra and everyone associated with this project. Like I always say, where we are going is nowhere near where we are coming from. Our best is yet to come. Join us at Igbariam today by 12 noon if you can. God bless Anambra state, the light of the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by FKO81(m): 5:20am On Feb 11, 2017
deomelo:
Yesterday, one dey commission petrol station, today another dey commission poultry. smh.
yes for this economic crunch, while in your region civil servants will be celebrating their Vals in IDP camps, same region of yours a governor commissioned weight scales and tallest talking drum, hater tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by dokyOloye: 5:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Ganiyat72:
Shebi that transgendered Ngene is a Yoruba muslima
No wonder

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by wristbangle: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2017
It's an integrated poultry farm system. Nice one. Atiku and OBJ has plenty of these type. Those yeye polithievans.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2017
And Rochas will claim imaginary 2000 whatever that we can't see. God bless willie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igini Didn’t Ask Me To Cancel Election Results In E'udim - INEC Returning Office / Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury / Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.