Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB (5420 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB by Greatken007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
PMB

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB by Kingblingz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Devil You Know Is Far Better Than The Angel You Don't Know! I pity for those shouting CHANGE una go tell me weda na 20naira or 50naira Change una dey find! There's nothing a man at Age 72 has got 2 offer Nigeria! Gej till GENERAL MOHAMMADU CONFUSED BUHARI present he's original WAEC result

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
If him lyk, make buhari jail my father 4 1000yrs I WILL STILL SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR BUHARI.op u no get talk,bring another talk against d pples general. The next lie that the political prostitute called fani kayode will say now is that,if buhari becomes the president, he will rape all girls under the age of 6yrs.useless pdp lies.Bokoharam sponsor no work,certificate no work,even assassination no work,in pdp's mind rape might work.Btw this is the same general that fought the biafra war,spearheaded the maitasine raid,dodged bullets to keep this country one. Yet the clueless in chief won't respect his person.All u liars "una father".op ur father!fool

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
chigo93:
If him lyk, make buhari jail my father 4 1000yrs I WILL STILL SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR BUHARI.op u no get talk,bring another talk against d pples general
YOU ARE UNDER A SPELL BECAUSE I COULD DEDUCE YOUR ABNORNAL BEHAVIOUR.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Born fool
masterpower:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB by tonychristopher: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
chigo93:
If him lyk, make buhari jail my father 4 1000yrs I WILL STILL SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR BUHARI.op u no get talk,bring another talk against d pples general

Your father should be ashamed of you

Your people should give up on you

We gave you up since 133 AD

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
tonychristopher:

Your father should be ashamed of you

Your people should give up on you

We gave you up since 133 AD
sharap,who is my father and mother?those that will serve the lord, hating stealing is not corruption,those are my fathers and mothers! grin grin grin na so bibile talk am

12 Likes

Re: PMB by Tegatons: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
All I could say, who wants to follow the ways of his/ her ancestor should vote FailBuhahari.
TO ME GEJ TILL 2019
IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH GO SMOKE DRY CAKA.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB by thegoodone2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
na wa oooo.
Re: PMB by halimaabi: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
#BUHARISCAM.

9 Likes

Re: PMB by theNetdiva: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
FUNNIEST VIDEOS EVER!!CHEI cheesy LWKMD OH

[url] http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fvideo%2Flist%2F3576976&h=pAQENrZQA&enc=AZPWcnoKDcsdN2tRi-qXi4dIgjKIl5vjBU-QEzB4Z9ZhZ81EfxmyQH5ye6ElLNfi8-dLoR8H9p8ddmt2P6v-rEXi3ABIFvaWaDTmb4_TO0eFcnUqvhixHNPhbDwsunzqClR_kp6BjHebPJHvCV56_MOJ&s=1 [/url]
Re: PMB by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Greatken007:
During Buhari reign as president in 1984, this pattern of discriminatory action was made manifest in which (SMC) supreme military council carried out d review of cases of some detainees convicted by the various special military tribunals. In its review of cases announced just before the new year, the SMC handed out the following reductions.
chief Bola Ige (south): 21 yrs to 10 yrs imprisonment
chief Bisi Akande (south) 21 to 10
Mr victor Masi ( south) from 323 yrs to 21 yrs imprisonment
but
Alhaji Umaru Bella (north) from 21 yrs to 1 yr
Alhaji Bagudu bida (north) 21 yrs to one yr.
I think that the above speaks for itself eloquently
source; National Concord newspaper Feb 12' 1984

Like you got something new to cook up in your pot of lies grin grin grin grin

abi na now you just dey learn how to use the internet after sometime in the village
Re: PMB by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
[

2 Likes

Re: PMB by gen2briz(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
I open this thread with the aim that you people will be asking for his school uniform, not knowing is another fallacy.

If you like show me evidence of GMB locking my grandmother and grandmother for 200 years, Na him i go still nack my vote give. Enough of all this stealing is not corruption.
#GMB till corruption level get to 2 %level in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PMB by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Source?
Re: PMB by Dannyset(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obiagelli:
Source?
U still hav the time to ask for source. Can't u see fear written all over some people's intestine? They just want to use everything to bring this man down, and it won't work.
Re: PMB by realnaijaa: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kingblingz:
The Devil You Know Is Far Better Than The Angel You Don't Know! I pity for those shouting CHANGE una go tell me weda na 20naira or 50naira Change una dey find! There's nothing a man at Age 72 has got 2 offer Nigeria! Gej till GENERAL MOHAMMADU CONFUSED BUHARI present he's original WAEC result
go sleep after he fon produce him statement of result una want make he go produce him PETA receipt.
Gej should now show us is thesis and published and published works.not works of 2008 and 2010.this is because we have not been able to see any works of his prior to now
Re: PMB by oluspencer(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

SHARRAP, I will still vote for him even if my father was proscuted for drug trafficking. I will rather vote for the president who will slaughter corruption rather than the president who's still working with Kashamu.

3 Likes

Re: PMB by Skillz02(m): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Kingblingz:
Re: PMB by hunter21(m): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

you know where Hollywood got the concept of zombie from
Re: PMB by Skillz02(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Kingblingz:
GMB until GEJ understands d definition of clueless
GMB until GEJ knows dat stealing is corruption
GMB until GEJ grows older than PEJ
GMB until YOU Regain ur sight

1 Like

Re: PMB by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2015
APC e-rats will soon flood this thread to accomplish what they are being paid for. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB by Vanpascore(m): 1:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Yinmu! Tell Jona to go and learn politics, feBuhari is on point
Re: PMB by Zet72(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2015
ionx:

Wrong proverb @ d wrong time. Wrong LIKES too
The devil's nature is evil whether you know him or not. Nothing good comes from the devil.
Angels are lovely beings with honest intentions.
No be every wise saying dem dey talk out, some u go talk am to yourself make ur number 6 upgrade to the latest version.
You better #change
[quote author=ionx post=30043731]
Shut it, haven't you heard of wolf in sheep clothing?, It's in your bible. Even devil himself sometimes transforms himself as Angel of light, which he isn't, to deceive ignorant & gullible ones like you. The word ANGEL means a messenger of a deity, hence it appearance cannot necessarily be good until its mission is known.....Oh sorry, I forgot, you were thought in catholic church that the devil is one BIG BLACK MONSTER with horns on his head & his messengers are equally black & monstrous in appearance....

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: PMB by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:

Your dad must be ashamed of u where ever he is right now. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: PMB by Swizdoe(m): 1:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Tell us another story please.
The funny thing about you gej foot soldiers is that you are helping in furthering the Buhari cause unintentionally with these balderdash you keep spewing online.
You keep what buhari did, what he didn't do and what he should have done while he was in power in the 80s. But you won't tell us what your preferred candidate jona did, should have done and what he didn't do and what he ought to have done giving people the more reason to believe that his government is indeed a failure.
If you are telling buhari is not a good product but gej is. Then your motive is deep rooted in hypocrisy (case of kettle calling pot black).
People are not voting apc because they can die for Buhari or for his party but because gej f*cked up in so many areas that's why the opposition is so stiff right now unlike 2011.
End of discussion

2 Likes

Re: PMB by BobNeli(m): 2:27am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:
Your father must have been a useless man at that

3 Likes

Re: PMB by emeka2847: 4:22am On Jan 23, 2015
G
Re: PMB by Gejfreesupport: 4:22am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:

You are simply a products of Buhari's negligence to education..

You brain is similar to the cattle brain of your FRAUDULENT General...

The world is watching.. Someone who want's to fix corruption gamed the system to become a Major. General.. cheesy

No wonder Tinubu and Amechi are projecting him.. Because they know his background... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PMB by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:
Born fool
borm giant mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt / Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle / Gov Amaechi Stops Nddc Boss Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.