Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Neyo's Sister - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neyo's Sister (133353 Views)

Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Neyo Vs Chris Brown / Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neyo's Sister by 3CUTIESBAS: 3:18pm On May 17, 2007
sad u is ugly and so iz neyo too me i think u neeed to take ya damn ugly azz pic off and how come i aint neva herd of her ugly ass she must not be improtant too me T.I. iz sexy dem both of dem ni[/font][b][/b]gga's
BRI BRI

ha ha bitch yu ugly idk y? yu tawkin bout ne one other than ya self and neyo is not uglii buh he aint bangin lollsz i think chris brown nd T.i nd bow wow nd marques houston is sexiiii ha ha ha ha go sumwhere
VANNIE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[color=#990000]

Ne-Yo is pure sexii 2me 4get all of yall
april
Re: Neyo's Sister by ifelove4(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2007
God bless that child becuase godd dam her head is huge. It looks like huge peanutt or a half moon. grin grin
Re: Neyo's Sister by ryu11(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2007
@ liberia----what do u know is the meaning of ugly, take it easy babe, at least NE-YO has talent. and ugly is relative, next question relative to what/who, put ur picture up heree let us judge blllaaa,
Re: Neyo's Sister by soulpatrol(f): 10:27pm On May 22, 2007
ne-yo is fine ony because he makes good music, is rich, sexy and charismatic. take away all those qualities, and he looks like every other tom, dick and harry. tongue
Re: Neyo's Sister by zigbo(f): 1:51am On May 26, 2007
3CUTIESBAS:

sad u is ugly and so iz neyo too me i think u neeed to take ya damn ugly azz pic off and how come i aint never herd of her ugly ass she must not be improtant too me T.I. iz sexy them both of them ni[/font][b][/b]gga's
BRI BRI

ha ha bitch yu ugly idk y? yu tawkin bout ne one other than ya self and neyo is not uglii buh he aint bangin lollsz i think chris brown nd T.i nd bow wow nd marques houston is sexiiii ha ha ha ha go sumwhere
VANNIE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[color=#990000]

Ne-Yo is pure sexii 2me forget all of yall
april

this person must ve hrd a lot to drink cos i dnt get a word of the above crap.
bet this is one wannabe black american
the girl is ok,she jst has an oblong head, did she create her self abeg free her. watsef
Re: Neyo's Sister by kellorah: 1:56am On May 26, 2007
let me 'interpret''  grin grin

neyo is pure sexy to me, forget all of u

well, she's not all that, she's human, no one is perfect.
i wouldnt' like anyone assessing me like that but, neyo is finer than her
Re: Neyo's Sister by zigbo(f): 3:06am On May 26, 2007
@kell i meant the u is ugly bla bla bla . . . u know the part in red,it dint make sense to me.
Re: Neyo's Sister by soulpatrol(f): 1:33am On May 29, 2007
good lord, seun, so i can't even say tom, d*ck and harry anymore. you changed d*ck to privates. how hilarious is that! in case you didn't know, d*ck is a guy's name and i wasn't using it in a bad context. sheesh! undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by omoge(f): 1:47am On May 29, 2007
lol am dying with laughter,  cheesy grin grin D*ck Harrison as in Private Harrison  grin grin

every tom, d*ick and harry, every tom, private and harry  grin grin

@soulpatrol lol
Re: Neyo's Sister by soulpatrol(f): 3:32am On May 29, 2007
@omoge. i dont know for the guy o. cool i post something and he just changes it, and it ends up having a whole new meaning. oga seun, moderate in moderation, please. angry
does "tom, privates and harry" sound right to you? jesu.
Re: Neyo's Sister by lilrukevwe(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2007
waoh she is really cute but i bet u are more cuter than her why promote her and not ur self
Re: Neyo's Sister by lilrukevwe(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2007
free u out there i love ur contributions all the time keep it up
Re: Neyo's Sister by lilrukevwe(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2007
god the girl on top of all the good weather and some nice make upo wel she fine pass obasanjo so she get pass mark
Re: Neyo's Sister by soulpatrol(f): 1:19am On May 30, 2007
she fuggly
Re: Neyo's Sister by SKU(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2007
shes butters straight up nasty cheesy
Re: Neyo's Sister by samboribo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
gosh!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked that girl's even uglier than her brother!!
Re: Neyo's Sister by soulpatrol(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2007
i tell you o. just take off her weave, earrings, all the bling, makeup and fake eye brows and what do you have?
blackzilla or frankenstein! tongue grin
Re: Neyo's Sister by BlkDiamond(f): 1:26am On Jun 07, 2007
wow ojuju calabar
Re: Neyo's Sister by soulpatrol(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
omigod BlkDiamond  grin i haven't heard anyone say "ojuju calabar" in ages! not since i was little. omigod, thanks for bringing back such memories! grin
Re: Neyo's Sister by BlkDiamond(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
ahahhah yw gurl tongue kiss
Re: Neyo's Sister by scientist(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2007
cheesy I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH HER FIGURE. PARTICULARLY THE "HEAD" YOU ALL ARE CLAMOURING AND MAKING JEST OF cry cry cry SHE'S A - OK!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Neyo's Sister by aadun: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2007
oga ooo,
she is not ugly,
everyone who cursed her, put your own up too, bet she looks better that yall!!
attached neyo,nicole smith and their mum

Re: Neyo's Sister by soulpatrol(f): 3:51am On Jun 20, 2007
she still fugly. end of story. why you dey try wear designer jacket for monkey? him still go ugly now. grin
Re: Neyo's Sister by ghettochyk(f): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2007
By thread starter
What yall Think Neyo's Sister
I think she got the GOOD genes in the family !! serious

I don't know if the purpose of the thread is to analyze her {looks}, but I'll assume it is since everyone else is doing so.

I think she looks like her brother and could also pass for an East African, specifically a Somalian.
Re: Neyo's Sister by gilgee(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
Y is it so hard for us to ay the truth.
That gurl wosky die. Shes ugly oo, see that long face. Tho shes got a nice figure, but her face na bermuda triangle oo. cool
Re: Neyo's Sister by cheexy: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2007
The face gave me a shock when it loaded but when i remembered that God created her, i calmed down. After reading all your posts i couldn't help reeling with laughter.Ah ah. Take it easy
Re: Neyo's Sister by nazienaz: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
Yo wutz up wit da size of her head? LOL shocked grin she uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly
her head is the right head for giving head
Re: Neyo's Sister by simplyme3(f): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
all u people saying she is ugly - can u stand beside her or d brother?
Re: Neyo's Sister by sima(f): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2007
wow, omo yo ori la kori shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Neyo's Sister by samboribo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2007
did someone up there relate her head to Bermuda triangel? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy some people are just plain wicked when it comes to cursing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Neyo's Sister by cheergirl: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2007
ok her brother is hott, but she is not!!!!
Re: Neyo's Sister by ozigbo(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2007
na wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.