Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Neyo's Sister - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neyo's Sister (133352 Views)

Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Neyo Vs Chris Brown / Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neyo's Sister by naijadiva2(f): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2007
Phiniter:

her name wasn't mentioned, maybe we'd call her Headward no I mean edward grin grin grin

She' ain't bad though if not for the head, and her mouth, but Neyo's more handsome

yea, its just because the way she made her face in that pic. cuz the first pic on the first page wasnt all that bad, the only thing i can't get past is how she looks sooo much like ne-yo. hands down.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2007
chiogo:

Ok, she's not ugly but she's not 'ol that. she a'ight.

so u think ur prettier then her chiogo?
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2007
hmmm, wow, this is gettin' interestin', i gotta say smthin'/? Dice, who's d "ugly" nairaland girl, jare??
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:43am On Nov 06, 2007
chiogo:

hmmm, wow, this is gettin' interestin', i gotta say smthin'/? Dice, who's d "ugly" nairaland girl, jare??

naijadiva it ain't even u because u look pretty for real.

chiogo do u think your prettier then neyo sis?no offense
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2007
younghoodi:

naijadiva it ain't even u because u look pretty for real.

do u think your prettier then neyo sis?no offense
huh?/ u didn't answer my question. am not naija_diva. ok, am confused.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:46am On Nov 06, 2007
that was a mixtake i was gonna ask u that question girl.no bullshit.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2007
hmmmm, who knows? tongue.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:50am On Nov 06, 2007
then y did u call her ugly.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:52am On Nov 06, 2007
when??
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2007
k'mon girl don't play that.i ain't trina talk shit but y did u call her ugly?
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:55am On Nov 06, 2007
u're beginnin' to piss me off now. when??
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2007
u ain't said she's ugly but u said something about her face and that made me think u think ur prettier then her,so do u think ur prettier then her?yes or no that's all i wanna know if u answer my question am gonna stop bothering u.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 1:03am On Nov 06, 2007
Look at u, now u switchin' your words??. it's ok, english is difficult. anywayz, i don't have to answer u. If i say yes, what u gon do?? undecided if i say no, what then??  undecided. anywayz, i gotta go. buh-bye.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2007
Don't trina get smart with me now,I ask u a question if u wanna answer it do it and if u don't wanna answer it don't.don't trina go ghetto up at me cuz for real u gon make me put ya ass under the sea.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 1:13am On Nov 06, 2007
LOL I'm so scared embarassed.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2007
when my lil sis saw the pic of neyo sis she said neyo sis was ugly and i was like do u think ur prettier then her and she was like yeah so i was like ok.answer the question and i calm down k'mon.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2007
no, am not answerin', u done got me mad already. u think u're smart but i know what u doin'. whatever.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 1:22am On Nov 06, 2007
I ain't doin shit,just answer the question,u got me a lil mad am loosin it just answer the motherlovin question.lord.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 1:25am On Nov 06, 2007
oh, man. this dude is smthin' else. 2mrrw, he'd talk about how he was high. anyhooooo, yessssssssssssssssss, i think am prettier. am all that and a bag of chips. U can take it or leave it. tongue am out.
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 1:27am On Nov 06, 2007
ok.
Re: Neyo's Sister by eezzy(f): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
younghoodi:

when my little sis saw the pic of neyo sis she said neyo sis was ugly and i was like do u think your prettier then her and she was like yeah so i was like ok.answer the question and i calm down k'mon.

Out of the mouth of babes,

Neyo's sister or not, this girl is full of ugger! She is not alright, she is not ok she is simply ugly
shine your eyesooo undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2007
if u think she's ugly well that's what it is,but for me she ain't all la ugly,she look better then most girls i see on this site.one day i was trina impress my agata friends to show them how pretty naija girls are,so i went on nairaland to show them some pics and god damn this girls pics were disgrace,even till this days my friends are still stylin on me and that's y i think neyo sis ain't all la ugly.feel me
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2007
younghoodi:

if u think she's ugly well that's what it is,but for me she ain't all la ugly,she look better then most girls i see on this site.one day i was trina impress my agata friends to show them how pretty naija girls are,so i went on nairaland to show them some pics and god damn this girls pics were disgrace,even till this days my friends are still stylin on me and that's y i think neyo sis ain't all la ugly.feel me

. Weren't u d one who asked why we're bothered with what "acatas" think on some topic??, now u're tryin' to impress them??
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2007
their my homeboys they will die for me,that's how we get down,sometimes i crack on em and sometimes they crack on me,u gotta understand that am the only nigerian arround them and when they crack on me i gotta defend my country,my friends ain't like that,i know they playin arround,i have show them allot of pics of different tribe in naija so they know what it is already undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
They know what it is?? what is it, that naija girls are ugly?? undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2007
they naija girls are pretty,I done take them to parties in brooklyn,we done travel to texas they already saw the pics and they know what it is,they be playing arround allot but they know the true,what am trina said is,the real pretty naija girls need to get on nairaland this allians gotta go back to their plannet.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2007
younghoodi:

they naija girls are pretty,I done take them to parties in brooklyn,u done travel to texas they already saw the pics and they know what it is,they be playing arround allot but they know the true,what am trina said is,the real pretty naija girls need to get on nairaland this allians gotta go back to their plannet.
i don't get that part, sorry. can u explain?/ english is difficult for me. undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2007
when i rite i don't take my time(we done travel to texas)my fault.
Re: Neyo's Sister by nana(f): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2007
WTH is going on here?
younghoodi:

looks more like we don travel to texas undecided
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:20am On Nov 09, 2007
younghoodi:

ok,seen what pics?? i really Wanna know who d ugly nairaland girl who called neyo's sister ugly is.
nana:

WTH is going on here?
nothin, jare tongue
Re: Neyo's Sister by younghoodi(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2007
not sorry i can't tell u that,its gonna hurt her feellings and i don't wanna do that.
Re: Neyo's Sister by chiogo(f): 12:29am On Nov 09, 2007
Yeah, i guess so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.