Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? (12071 Views)

Best-sale Acrylic Scarves Keep You Fashion And Warm In This Cold Winter / How To Keep You Fashion Always / What Are You Fashion Related Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
Who inspires you fashion wise?

Who do you seem to love his/her fashion swag?

Who would you liken yourself too fashion wise?
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2008
Chris Eubank's and Kelis's eccentric fashion sense and that inspires me a lot! grin cheesy Yes i am eccentric and classy when it comes to fashion!

I rep the Kany West's, Pharell Williams, Chris Eubank, Fonzworth Bentley and Prince Charles Vintage Swags!

I dig the Janelle Monae, Beyonce, Liam Gallagher, Chris Eubank, Fonzworth Bentley, Kelis and Pharrell dress sense!

I like! I like!! tongue grin cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by jaybee3(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2008
I am suited & booted mon thru 2 friday and do loads of chilling @ home weekend dis dayz so ain't scoring point fashion wise lately.
Still liking the occasional hip hop swagger though ('em baggy jeans, snickers and stuffz)
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
Vintage Jaybee! cheesy wink
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
Unbelievable brash. at least you got variety cheesy cheesy. i'm not fond of beyonce's dressing. she naked most of the time!

i like alicia keys' style, and yes, pharrell is a sharp dresser. kanye too. Mmm who else? will post the others later
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
iceblue:

Unbelievable brash. at least you got variety cheesy cheesy. i'm not fond of beyonce's dressing. she naked most of the time!

i like alicia keys' style, and yes, pharrell is a sharp dresser. kanye too. Mmm who else? will post the others later

Hehe
I am a fashion buff naw
! cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
Victoria Beckham has a fantastic dress sense IMO. She has a few misses but lots of hits.

Oh, and I love love love Andre 3000 as well. He's just in his own world. grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by tboy1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
MrCrackles:

I dig the Janelle Monae, Beyonce, Liam Gallagher, Frank Eubank, Fonzworth Bentley, Kelis and Pharrell dress sense!
I like the two of em'
They've got this very clean look going on which you just can't hate.

@poster
I like Kanye West
Fitted t-shirts,straight jeans on trainers,throw on my scarf and a leather fitted jacket
Might swoop d trainers for shoes occasionally
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
tboy1:

I like the two of em'
They've got this very clean look going on which you just can't hate.

@poster
I like Kanye West
Fitted t-shirts,straight jeans on trainers,throw on my scarf and a leather fitted jacket
Might swoop d trainers for shoes occasionally

Super! cheesy

I like! I like
!! cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Victoria Beckham has a fantastic dress sense IMO. She has a few misses but lots of hits.

Oh, and I love love love Andre 3000 as well. He's just in his own world. grin

True about VB
I think she aint scared to rock em to be fair!

Andre is more like the Chris Eubank of America, weird, wacky and striking fashion sense, i digg
!! cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
MrCrackles:

True about VB
I think she aint scared to rock em to be fair!

Andre is more like the Frank Eubank of America, weird, wacky and striking fashion sense, i digg
!! cheesy

Oh I see. Who is the Frank Eubank fellow?
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Oh I see. Who is the Frank Eubank Fellow?

He his a former British Boxer of Nigerian heritage

Has some a whole lot of attitude and wackiness

You will find more info in Wiki or Googz
! wink
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MadMax1(f): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2008
I know I liked Nike Oshinowo's fashion mojo in my teens. And even now she's influenced me somewhat. I go for the  'culture-mash' look. I love mixing local fabrics with leather accessories.

MrCrackles:

Hehe
I am a fashion buff naw
! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by tboy1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Oh I see. Who is the Frank Eubank fellow?
I think MrCrackles meant to say chris eubank not frank Eubank
Here is a pic of him, mind you - don't let the pic deceive u. The dude acts weird sometimes

Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
tboy1:

I think MrCrackles meant to say chris eubank not frank Eubank
Here is a pic of him, mind you don't let the pic deceive UThe dude acts weird sometimes

Sorry yeah you are right

It is chris Eubank, i mixed that up with someone else
! cheesy

That is him right up there! cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by tboy1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
MrCrackles:

Sorry yeah you are right
It is chris Eubank, i mixed that up with someone else
! cheesy
Hope you were not talking bout frank bruno.That one is worse than chris eubank cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2008
tboy1:

Hope you were not talking bout frank bruno.That one is worse than chris eubank cheesy grin cheesy

Nah, i know someone else by the name Frank Eubank, but hez an average Joe, and i mixed the name up!

Frank Bruno has an atrocious fashion sense
! grin cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by iice(f): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Oh, and I love love love Andre 3000 as well. He's just in his own world.
grin
I love love Andre's style kiss kiss
He influences me in the sort of eccentric, not-for everyone, not understood style cheesy
Which is the style i like.
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by Geekiewhiz: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2008
Mad_Max:

I know I liked Nike Oshinowo's fashion mojo in my teens. And even now she's influenced me somewhat. I

I know! She's classy. But where is she now?Nobody knows.
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2008
iice:

I love love Andre's style kiss kiss
He influences me in the sort of eccentric, not-for everyone, not understood style cheesy
Which is the style i like.

Copy copy. tongue I love the guy sha, his dress sense, his attitude, his body. . . . everything! grin

Geekiewhiz:

I know! She's classy. But where is she now?Nobody knows.

She's married now, up and about too. She's around somewhere.

@ Topic
Deola Sagoe is a FANTASTIC designer!
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2008
I like Nike Oshinowo too
ANy husband's delight
!! grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by iice(f): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Copy copy. tongue I love the guy sha, his dress sense, his attitude, his body. . . . everything! grin

Hehehehe i love him too. Seriously tongue

Also like Chloe Sevigny grin. . .well most times grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by Pepeye(f): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2008
It give it to Christina Aguilera, she’s always looking smoking hot
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by mohawkchic(f): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2008
~MrCrackles i knew you wasnt sniffing in this section for nawt!! grin Yous a fashion Buff alright!!

~Erykah Badu w/ her Unique/Quirky Fashion Sense gave me Passion for her fashion once upon a time!!

Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
mohawkchic:

~MrCrackles i  knew you wasnt sniffing in this section for nawt!! grin Yous a fashion Buff alright!!
~Erykah Badu w/ her Unique/Quirky Fashion Sense gave me Passion for her fashion  once upon a time!!

You defo right, i wasnt sniffing! cheesy

Erykah Badu is cool, i always picture my mum in an Erykah Badu type swag u know
cheesy

She is defo Unique
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by onyinye2(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2008
I absolutely love Goapele!!!! She is like my idol. My mom bought me these earrings that are similar to hers which I absolutely adore and let no one borrow.

She is just a free spirit and optimistic and just herself.
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by Pepeye(f): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2008
Wouldn’t forget Sarah Jessica Parker
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2008
Pepeye:

Wouldn’t forget Sarah Jessica Parker

Yeah shes great too, , , , ,Rihanna isnt bad as well wink

But i'll say I just go wid whatever it is i feel comfortable in most of the time, smiley
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by rubbiee(f): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2008
Beyonce is a powerful dresser,i like victoria beckham"s too,ciara,rihanna.but beyonce is da hottest dresser as far as iam concerned.
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2008
My mom cool The way she carries herself when she's on heels, damn. That's an art I still try to accomplish. My legs still look crooked in them.
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2008
iice:

Hehehehe i love him too. Seriously tongue

Also like Chloe Sevigny grin. . .well most times grin

Chloe I definitely get. . . she goes sooooo wrong sometimes though, overdoes the whole eccentric thing. Lee Lee Sobiesky tries tirelessly to be like her. undecided
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by busygirl(f): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2008
Lisa Raye a.ka neesee. i just love this woman, check her out in all of us. I want to be like her when i'm older!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine / Eva Alordiah Dyes Hair Orange! / Nigerian Delegate Joy Raimi Mojisola Wins Miss Intercontinetal Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.