Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

modified - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / modified (10069 Views)

mODIFIED / mODIFIED / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: modified by tunex23: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
egift:

Only an incapacitated foool will rewrite someone's comment. Please say all you want, but don't ever degrade you life to the point of counterfeiting my comment just to be relevant in life.

Sai Buhari all the way!
well said bro! I luv your reply, very mature and straight to the point.
PDP= People Decieving People

2 Likes

Re: modified by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Do what is patriotic, reject
failure that is staring at your
face. Reject Jonathan! Vote Muhammadu Buhari for Change
...........and he sold out

5 Likes

Re: modified by stebell(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2015
egift:

Only an incapacitated foool will rewrite someone's comment. Please say all you want, but don't ever degrade you life to the point of counterfeiting my comment just to be relevant in life.

Sai Buhari all the way!

My bro stop foaming in the mouth. I was born relevant so I don't need to use yu.
I didn't rewrite ur post, I only quoted yu. Btw, a full thread has been dedicated to yu. Take care. See yu soon.

1 Like

Re: modified by jaybee3(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Fucking ridiculous really!

This exactly the reason why these politicians are able to become demigods when most electorates stand for NOTHING and are usually far more concerned about what's in it for them rather than the entity itself.

Zero integrity and selfishness that stinks to high heavens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by nitrogen(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Quite unfortunate, a once progressive nigga now a Tanoid, see eh! Two things involved, either he was threatened or given money, if threatened, two things involved, either to be maimed or ....., if the other one (money), either a small amount (talk of 1m-5m) or a fixed salary of 200k (chicken change) monthly. Either way, he sold his birthright, he should not forget the story of Esau and Jacob, if he thinks following Fani's path is the best, am so sorry, Fani will disappoint you. Watch out!

Jah help ya!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by egift(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2015
nitrogen:
Quite unfortunate, a once progressive nigga now a Tanoid, see eh! Two things are involved, either he was threatened or given money, if threatened, two things are involved, either to be maimed or ....., if the other one (money), either a small amount (talk of 1m-5m) or a fixed salary of 200k (chicken change) monthly. Either way, he sold his birthright, he should not forget the story of Esau and Jacob, if he thinks following Fani's path is the best, am so sorry, Fani will disappoint you. Watch out!

Jah help ya!

In his thread, he was asking for PROTECTION. So I guess it may have been a threat. But with the vigor he is putting into this vomit eating exercise, money must be involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: modified by Topeakintola: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
interesting

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Victory is ours.
GMB2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by fresh15: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2015
No matter how you castigate Jonathan in order to promote Buhari,Jonathan still holds an unbeatable,unparalleled and unequalled record in the history of Nigeria.Compare the achievements of former heads of state and former presidents to that of Jonathan,and tell me who achieved most.Unarguably,it is Jonathan.Why the noise.The best you can do is to support Jonathan to do more.
Re: modified by egift(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gbam.

This is the question of the century on NL.

tomakint asking intelligent questions since 1984. cheesy

Oya barcanista....over to you o
Re: modified by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2015
They probably did an abati on him. Keep calm, vote for Buhari and all that is hidden will be visible. If this fg will use miltants army police and dss to harass big wigs, who can say what they will do to regular citizens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: modified by egift(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
oyb:
They probably did an abati on him. Keep calm, vote for Buhari and all that is hidden will be visible. If this fg will use miltants army police and dss to harass big wigs, who can say what they will do to regular citizens?

They genetically pulled a FFK 2.0 on him with the pass code PROTECTION grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by suwailad(f): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:

What is stopping the President from naming and prosecuting BH Sponsors since 2012? Are they truly in his cabinet?

brother, i reason the same thing too. bring out their sponsors and cut the head off. not using the northerners lives for useless politics. evil man
Re: modified by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
goodlock is a thief
Re: modified by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: modified by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
change is d only constant thing in life.
Re: modified by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
change is d only constant thing in life. ,,
Re: modified by Scatterboss(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na waio
Re: modified by don33310(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
My brother the many lies of Jonathan is catching up with him now. you can see the reflection from his political campaign, that guy is literally dead!t so many fake promise not one single action

And he is still shamelessly promising.

"Bokoharam is PDP, PDP is bokoharam" He had his boko boys killed azazi for making this innocent statement

Jonathan is a big disgrace to our generation
very true
Re: modified by gists: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
He campaigned for change
:
:
:
And he changed - No surprise
Re: modified by BRAV0O(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
That was then...
Barcanista u really fall my hand jare , you that bid lot of followers for APC on dis forum and where are u today ?

Anyway #badbelle is allow.
Re: modified by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Great comedy. Whoever thought nairaland would be this interesting today? gringrin
Re: modified by Etruth: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
In a sane society, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan would have long resigned. What is the morality behind his re-election bid?

Fellow Nigerians, the patriotic call of today is to rise up and be counted among the numbers to say No to continuity of mismanagement, cluelessness, mediocrity and failure. Let us all embrace #Change led by the incorruptible and astute leader, General Muhammadu Buhari. Vote APC
Filthy lucre stinks. Mods pls na. This is very Front page worthy. Lala
Re: modified by joseph1832(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
In a sane society, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan would have long resigned. What is the morality behind his re-election bid?

Fellow Nigerians, the patriotic call of today is to rise up and be counted among the numbers to say No to continuity of mismanagement, cluelessness, mediocrity and failure. Let us all embrace #Change led by the incorruptible and astute leader, General Muhammadu Buhari. Vote APC
In the words of Seun: "You can erase our data but you can't erase our memories, Nairaland remembers".

Indeed Nairaland remembers, And Nairaland will forever remember you for what you truly are!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: modified by omenka(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcani#sta:

Future purposes.

2 Likes

Re: modified by bettercreature(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: modified by januzaj(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:

1 Like

Re: modified by ba7man(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2015
This @Op be changing mouth like he's changing clothings. cheesy
Re: modified by obi4eze(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:

He did not resign but was kicked out. hope you will follow him to Otuoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included / Ganduje: More Governors Are Joining APC Soon / Polls: PANDEF Says INEC Raised Doubts About Its Sincerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.