Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery (35813 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by hillaryjeff(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
The end ni opin cenema,i always envy this guy alot,talk about the cars,the troop of ladies,the mansion he build .No wounder he mould an EAGLE image in the front of his house @ Oremeta street Akesan,along igando axis,i always observe his gentiliy and his relationship to the pple in his street,give free bore-hole water whenever he is around,not knowing that he is a sky shooter,.Make government go iron clothe for him back jor.

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by cbrass(m): 3:54am On Jan 24, 2015
hillaryjeff:
The end ni opin cenema,i always envy this guy alot,talk about the cars,the troop of ladies,the mansion he build .No wounder he mould an EAGLE image in the front of his house @ Oremeta street Akesan,along igando axis,i always observe his gentiliy and his relationship to the pple in his street,give free bore-hole water whenever he is around,not knowing that he is a sky shooter,.Make government go iron clothe for him back jor.

Chai odabi pe eh mo padi yi gan o grin
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by hillaryjeff(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2015
cbrass:

Chai odabi pe eh mo padi yi gan o grin
i know am pass any other tin for dis world
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by fuckerholic(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Shigidi, How old are you? You always talk like a suffering kid, grow up little boy.

Southern dog suffering yet denying it
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by fuckerholic(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2015
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm, okay, guys take it easy they refuse, hustle, endure and make genuine money just as I am hustling and enduring they refuse, now see what u have caused for yourselves, good for you. Greed is dangerous run away from it.

Na babes cause am..
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by fuckerholic(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2015
focus7:
Those the millionaires they produce, they come here to tell us that they control the economic of Lagos, when they will leave their place to come and rob people of their treasure here.

Same with your people cos they feed on others' sweat..saddists,envy,jelousy personified in them !

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by cbrass(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
hillaryjeff:
i know am pass any other tin for dis world

But it seems they have removed the pics would have loved to see the guys too embarassed
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Mapletraks: 2:10am On May 01, 2015
obinnaifeoma:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=101474

^^^^^

You can get the pictures of these criminals
from PMNewsNigeria.

Just use the Nairaland Search function by typing:
"picture of a mansion built by a robbery suspect"
originally posted by abu12 on Nairaland.
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by omonnakoda: 3:54am On May 01, 2015
They are "VERY GOOD IN BUSINESS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.