Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors (6606 Views)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Beloved imas

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

God Bless You For Typing Amen

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals

imas:

AMEN
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Beloved Busybody2

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Busybody2:

A resounding amen in Jesus' name.

Thank you Lord for your everlasting love and mercies which are new every morning. God bless you Prophet.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Beloved Goshen360

I have the best job and I love my job. Working for God and helping souls is the best job any mortal can think of having

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Goshen360:

Young man, I beseech you by the mercy of God, go and get a day job so you can provide for yourself and your family. Thsee are not prophecies but ordinary prayers, anybody can say the same thing and should we call these prophecies?

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by samkizzy(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
I have a question for u @prophet..
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2015
How much did Elisha levy for healing Naman of his leprosy?
Godprophet:
Beloved Goshen360

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.” - Exodus 20:16 (KJV)

So why bearing false witness against me?

Did I defraud you or how much did I defraud you of?

Where are your proofs, facts and evidence that you busted me?

Answer the above questions because nairaland members and visitors would like to know now. Jesus Loves You!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by funkeabosede(f): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Amen in jesus name. Whats my prophesy for year 2015
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by dorox(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am pleased to see that this conman prophet have not been left unchalleged to deceive the gullible.
Keep up the good work vooks.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by niceprof: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #1: There is somebody reading this, you are good to people, you are kind and nice to people. Your life is a miracle. So far so good, you can describe yourself that you are blessed comparing yourself and your peer group but something very important in your life is missing. You are lacking something very important. By next month, you will get what you lack and............................... I prophesy to you right now, your heart desires are granted today in Jesus name. Amen !!!

Type Amen to receive your prophecy right now

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

AMEN IN JESUS NAME

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by dosht(f): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Observing
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
GodProphet is a charlatan, I have challenged him to a Moutn Carmel and he has chickened out; he'd rather flap gums about how it shall be well and he can't guess my iPad's serial number let alone read it yet he purports to read your horoscope for the entire 2015 in Jesus name for a fee of US $90...

But none of this will deter mumu from parting with his hard earned cash
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 6:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #4: As I was praying for nairaland members and visitors, the LORD GOD in His infinite mercies began to speak to me concerning nairaland members and visitors. So if you are a nairaland member or visitor, please read this prophetic message carefully because this prophetic message is for you. It was divinely inspired. There is a nairand member / visitor reading this, you respect people that respect you because you love to be respected. Respect plays an important role in your up bringing. You were disciplined and well brought up but now things have started to change. Things are no longer the way it seems to be. You are confused right now because you are gradually loosing what you cherish most which is respect. You are gradually loosing what gives you respect in the eyes of people and you want your lost glory to be restored in 2015. Some days from now, you will come across a stranger that will help you............................... I prophesy to you right now, your helper will locate you and everything that were lost in your life will be restored in 100 fold right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by aribitoye(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Amen
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Beloved Vooks

“You shall not tempt the LORD your God as you tempted Him in Massah.” - Deuteronomy 6:1 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the LORD your God.’” - Matthew 4:7 (NKJV)

I am not here to exchange words because words are cheap but I am here to PROPHESY which I am already doing. I am not here to proof that I am a prophet, the prophetic proofs are everywhere that I am a prophet of the Most High God but you not seeing it because you doubts and Iack faith.

“And without faith it is impossible to please God” - Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)

Click this nairaland link and read real prophecies and genuine prophetic testimonies of people like you who encountered the prophecy of God through GODPROPHET => www.nairaland.com/749394/divine-prophecies-god-cardinals-ministry/1

You can't help God or fight God and any one that did it, the consequences are always disastrous. Be careful of the path you are treading. It is not too late to make amends. Jesus loves you!

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.” - Matthew 12:31-32 (NKJV)

“And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah, and God struck him down there because of his error, and he died there beside the ark of God. And David was angry because the LORD had broken out against Uzzah. And that place is called Perez-uzzah to this day.” - 2 Samuel 6:7-8 (ESV)

Then He struck the men of Beth Shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD. He struck fifty thousand and seventy men of the people, and the people lamented because the LORD had struck the people with a great slaughter.” - 1 Samuel 6:19 (NKJV)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/Godcardinals

vooks:
GodProphet is a charlatan, I have challenged him to a Moutn Carmel and he has chickened out; he'd rather flap gums about how it shall be well and he can't guess my iPad's serial number let alone read it yet he purports to read your horoscope for the entire 2015 in Jesus name for a fee of US $90...

But none of this will deter mumu from parting with his hard earned cash
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
You are trying too hard to scare me
I lack faith in charlatans and I wish I could apologize for that but I can't. Unfortunately Naija is teeming with mumus who would pay for you to check if their names are in the book of life. I salute your business acumen cheesy

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did not shed his precious blood so charlatans can profit
If you can't tell me my iPad's serial number, you are no prophet and you should not be prophesying for free let alone for $90

It is highly blasphemous to charge for what you received freely if you received anything. You are no different from SImon Magus
Godprophet:
Beloved Vooks

“You shall not tempt the LORD your God as you tempted Him in Massah.” - Deuteronomy 6:1 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the LORD your God.’” - Matthew 4:7 (NKJV)

I am not here to exchange words because words are cheap but I am here to PROPHESY which I am already doing. I am not here to proof that I am a prophet, the prophetic proofs are everywhere that I am a prophet of the Most High God but you not seeing it because you doubts and Iack faith.

“And without faith it is impossible to please God” - Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)

Click this nairaland link and read real prophecies and genuine prophetic testimonies of people like you who encountered the prophecy of God through GODPROPHET => www.nairaland.com/749394/divine-prophecies-god-cardinals-ministry/1

You can't help God or fight God and any one that did it, the consequences are always disastrous. Be careful of the path you are treading. It is not too late to make amends. Jesus loves you!

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.” - Matthew 12:31-32 (NKJV)

“And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah, and God struck him down there because of his error, and he died there beside the ark of God. And David was angry because the LORD had broken out against Uzzah. And that place is called Perez-uzzah to this day.” - 2 Samuel 6:7-8 (ESV)

Then He struck the men of Beth Shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD. He struck fifty thousand and seventy men of the people, and the people lamented because the LORD had struck the people with a great slaughter.” - 1 Samuel 6:19 (NKJV)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/Godcardinals

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by paulGrundy(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Godprophet:
“Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” - Amos 3:7 (NKJV)

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by paulGrundy(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
vooks:
@Godprophet,
How will I be edified? I will know for a truth that am dealing with a true prophet of the Most High God.
If you have other means of testing prophecies, please share with me

It is extremely rude of you HUMBLE PROPHET to insinuate that I won't believe. I am supposed as a believer test ALL spirits and I just challenged you to a test, otherwise I may end up following seducing spirits

Next, that verse you just shared has NOTHING to do with prophecies or prophets but resurrection. Obviously not every believer have had the privilege seeing the risen Christ. In fact, very few did yet resurrection is the foundation of our faith as Christians. There are the blessed not those who blindly trust a $90 per prophecy dude cool

cc: Winsomex,BabaGnoni,Shdemidemi,Bidam,SirJohn,trustman,ayoku777,esere826

shocked shocked shocked God help us false prophets everywhere!.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by funkeabosede(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=niceprof post=30153236][/quote]
Amen
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by christemmbassey(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bidam:
grin grin grin This is another form of a soothsayer or magician masquerading as a prophet. No where in NT scripture are believers told to seek a seer or prophet to SEE for them, rather believers are encourage to study the scripture to show themselves approved workmen. Jesus is the blueprint/the word of God and the manual for a victorious life in the now and hereafter. To make matter worse for charlatans like this man, Paul already encouraged ALL BELIEVERS TO COVET PROPHETIC GIFT. A prophecy given when believers gather is ALWAYS FREE and should be a confirmation of what God has told you in your closet with Him not the other way round.This gift is not the exclusive right of any so called "great man of God".Heck a believer who gave his life to Christ yesterday can prophesy. God can use anyone to speak to you.

It is just so sad and pathetic that Christians are so lazy they can't hear God for themselves. Hearing God is easy. The moment you start reading your bible...God starts speaking.
God of miracle! I hope someone has not hijabk ed bro Bidam?s moniker o. I never tot i'll see d day this bro will make such a sound post. U've made my evening bro. God bless.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by ichuka(m): 1:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Bidam:
You don't know the prophetic. Quote a NT scripture where you are to demand money for visions. What you are actually practicing is a form of witchcraft in a glorified form. Using the bible to say what you want it to say is easy. A lot of charlatans do that.
The same Saul had to go to a witch in endor to conjure for him the spirit of Samuel when God departed from Him. Every believer has equal access to the Father cos the veil has been torn into two by the death and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. We don't need a Moses to guide us. The scriptures are clear concerning the new covenant that God will write his laws in our hearts. The Holy Spirit is the custodian of God's secrets, except you are trying to replace the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers now.
Bravo bro,Bravo!!
You have said it all ,the OP is kind of confuse on what he thinks he hears/sees to what he reads in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 4:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #5: As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD in His infinite mercies began to speak to me concerning you. Please read this prophetic message carefully because this message is for you. It was divinely inspired. There is somebody reading this, money has been a source of concern to you. Things are not working out the way they ought to be. 1st of January 2015, you said “I will make it this year” and you are doing everything to make it in 2015.

“I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.” - Ecclesiastes 9:11 (NIV)

I prophesy divine financial breakthrough to locate you right now wherever you are in Jesus name. Amen !!!

Distance is not a barrier in the realm of the spirit. Type Amen to receive your prophecy right now

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 4:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Beloved Funkeabosede

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

funkeabosede:
Amen in jesus name. Whats my prophesy for year 2015
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Beloved Aribitoye

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

aribitoye:
Amen
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by aribitoye(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #5: As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD in His infinite mercies began to speak to me concerning you. Please read this prophetic message carefully because this message is for you. It was divinely inspired. There is somebody reading this, money has been a source of concern to you. Things are not working out the way they ought to be. 1st of January 2015, you said “I will make it this year” and you are doing everything to make it in 2015.

“I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.” - Ecclesiastes 9:11 (NIV)

I prophesy divine financial breakthrough to locate you right now wherever you are in Jesus name. Amen !!!

Distance is not a barrier in the realm of the spirit. Type Amen to receive your prophecy right now

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
Ameo oooo

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by samkizzy(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Amen...whaT's my prophesy for 2015 @God's prophet??
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2015
He is charging $90 for that. But you are free to settle for these typical generalities BS if you are too broke nigga cool
samkizzy:
Amen...whaT's my prophesy for 2015 @God's prophet??
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Goshen360(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Godprophet:
Beloved Goshen360

I have the best job and I love my job. Working for God and helping souls is the best job any mortal can think of having

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

If you want to help souls, you will not be charging $90 for vague prophesies!!! You will feed the sheep, not milking them. Get yourself a day job!!!
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Goshen360(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Godprophet:
Beloved Goshen360

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.” - Exodus 20:16 (KJV)

So why bearing false witness against me?

Did I defraud you or how much did I defraud you of?

Where are your proofs, facts and evidence that you busted me?

Answer the above questions because nairaland members and visitors would like to know now. Jesus Loves You!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

You're not fit to defraud me because I'm not looking to what's not lost. You defraud soft minded and the weak who're patronizing your vague prophesies. I busted you last year when I used my I.D here and asked a friend to act as it was me after typing Amen. You can't even figure out it wasn't me and you giving same vague prophesies as usual. Listen, some people cannot be sidelined from the truth because they're rooted in it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
This we can ALL ay Amen to!
Goshen360:

You're not fit to defraud me because I'm not looking to what's not lost. You defraud soft minded and the weak who're patronizing your vague prophesies. I busted you last year when I used my I.D here and asked a friend to act as it was me after typing Amen. You can't even figure out it wasn't me and you giving same vague prophesies as usual. Listen, some people cannot be sidelined from the truth because they're rooted in it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Goshen360(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

You keep telling this BS that people should type "amen" to receive prophesies. Is that a criteria or what? BTW,....you saying:

As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD in His infinite mercies began to speak to me concerning you....who is the YOU? What's the person's name? Male or female? Where does (s)he lives? What the complexion? etc Do you mind telling us?

Again:

It was divinely inspired. There is somebody reading this, money has been a source of concern to you. Things are not working out the way they ought to be. 1st of January 2015, you said “I will make it this year” and you are doing everything to make it in 2015.

^ What's divinely inspired should be divinely known by God. If God told you all these. Then, mention the person's name, where he\she lives, age, etc Do you know how many people said "I will make it this year" and things are not working out as they ought to? Do you know how many people money has been a source of concern to? All around the world, people are concerned with money.....even you, charging $90 if you're not concerned with money.....tell me you're not concerned..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy I prophesy pray divine financial breakthrough to locate you right now wherever you are in Jesus name. Amen !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

^ Again, vague prophesies. This is a prayer, not prophesy so I fixed it..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMH for this generation of prophets

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by niceprof: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #4: As I was praying for nairaland members and visitors, the LORD GOD in His infinite mercies began to speak to me concerning nairaland members and visitors. So if you are a nairaland member or visitor, please read this prophetic message carefully because this prophetic message is for you. It was divinely inspired. There is a nairand member / visitor reading this, you respect people that respect you because you love to be respected. Respect plays an important role in your up bringing. You were disciplined and well brought up but now things have started to change. Things are no longer the way it seems to be. You are confused right now because you are gradually loosing what you cherish most which is respect. You are gradually loosing what gives you respect in the eyes of people and you want your lost glory to be restored in 2015. Some days from now, you will come across a stranger that will help you............................... I prophesy to you right now, your helper will locate you and everything that were lost in your life will be restored in 100 fold right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by samkizzy(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
vooks:
He is charging $90 for that. But you are free to settle for these typical generalities BS if you are too broke nigga cool

i knw why i asked him...i want to remind him of sth....90$? Is that his demand....only if he remembers the prophesies of last year he gave during the free prophesy day by call which didnt happen,also not all were accurate about me...
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by christemmbassey(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Goshen360:

You keep telling this BS that people should type "amen" to receive prophesies. Is that a criteria or what? BTW,....you saying:

As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD in His infinite mercies began to speak to me concerning you....who is the YOU? What's the person's name? Male or female? Where does (s)he lives? What the complexion? etc Do you mind telling us?

Again:

It was divinely inspired. There is somebody reading this, money has been a source of concern to you. Things are not working out the way they ought to be. 1st of January 2015, you said “I will make it this year” and you are doing everything to make it in 2015.

^ What's divinely inspired should be divinely known by God. If God told you all these. Then, mention the person's name, where he\she lives, age, etc Do you know how many people said "I will make it this year" and things are not working out as they ought to? Do you know how many people money has been a source of concern to? All around the world, people are concerned with money.....even you, charging $90 if you're not concerned with money.....tell me you're not concerned..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy I prophesy pray divine financial breakthrough to locate you right now wherever you are in Jesus name. Amen !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

^ Again, vague prophesies. This is a prayer, not prophesy so I fixed it..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMH for this generation of prophets
Jn 10:10 Most assuredly, I say to yoq he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climes some other way, the same is A THIEF AND A ROBBER'' THE VERSE 2 OF JN10:10 ACTUALLY REFERS TO THE OP. A clear example of a modern FALSE PROPHET. @Goshen, longtime bro, HNY!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse! / The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.