Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors (6605 Views)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by dorox(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Nairaland is gradually changing. Just a couple of years ago this hustler played host to a more receptive and gullible audience than what he is getting now.
I am really proud of the way many people have stood up to challenge him, especially when some of those challenging him were once his cheer leaders.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 4:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Beloved Aribitoye

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

God Bless You For Typing Amen

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals

aribitoye:

Ameo oooo
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 4:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Beloved samkizzy

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

samkizzy:
Amen...whaT's my prophesy for 2015 @God's prophet??
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 4:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Beloved niceprof

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

niceprof:

AMEN AMEN AMEN

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Beloved Vooks

People like you often ask me: "Is it fair for me to charge $90 for personal prophecy? I find these questions ridiculous. You may as well say: "Why should a doctor charge to treat the sick, a surgeon charge to save a life or a barrister charge to save a man from death sentence?"

So what right has anyone with a God given gift the right to charge money for their gifts?
Artists should certainly not charge for their inspiration, neither should musicians or actors and actresses. These are gifts from God so should be given freely. And I’ve never seen a poor president – some of the presidents have the most prestigious private houses in the world but Prophets are higher than presidents. Presidents seek prophetic advice and prophetic counselling from Prophets.

But unfortunately others accuse we Prophets of living like parasites off those that are gullible. Apparently we all make huge amounts of money. This is a myth. Most Prophets prophesy for a living. If a Prophets like me is to charge $90 for personal prophecy, some people consider this excessive. They do not realise that a genuine Prophets cannot prophesy everyday.

One-on-one personal prophecy if done properly is utterly exhausting because it is well detailed suited for an individual than group prophecies.

One-on-one personal prophecy is also known by different names in the prophetic circle as forensic prophecy, microscopic prophecy, x-ray prophecy because the prophecy is extremely deep and suited for an individual. No stone is left unturned in the course of one-on-one personal prophecy.

A trained Prophets has to sit in trance for several hours before prophesying one-on-one personal prophecy in order to prepare himself and afterwards is spent communicating with God.

Do you know what it takes to prophesy on phone or email to a complete stranger which you haven't seen before with 100% accuracy? Only a well trained and gifted Prophet can do that.

The reality is that the fee paid for one-on-one prophecy has to include the time making prophetic preparation, prayers, the prophecy itself and communicating with God afterwards which can be very exhausting.

I gave up a very lucrative career as an engineer to work for God. It’s not a big deal as it was my choice but I wonder if the critics like you would be prepared to make similar financial sacrifices in order to follow a spiritual calling.

Most of my time would be spent making a huge fortune in engineering or relaxing in a 5 star hotel.

This prophetic thread certainly would not be here.

Wanting to be seen as a caring person is well and good but it can be taken too far when you fall victim to every request for yet another FREE PROPHECY.

We Prophets give a little for free but in most instances christians don't want to pay for one-on-one prophecy which is time consuming but they can pay for a professional one-on-one medical consultation, legal consultation, marketing consultation but they can't pay for a professional one-on-one personal prophecy consultation.

I continue to prophesy to men and women, boys and girls within and outside Nigeria for free and my Prophets help strangers for free.
In 2013 Christmas morning, I was on telephone for three hours prophesying for free to a complete stranger.

Bidam and other nairaland members have benefited greatly from my FREE PERSONAL PROPHECY.

Some say that the early Prophets did not take a fee but what is less often quoted is that most were given donations like Prophet Samuel etc. Very few people can afford to work for nothing.

Bills, rents, transportation fees, food, clothing, shelter and utilities must be paid just like the rest of you.

The Prophet ministry needs to be financed in other to preach the good news to 3 billion lost souls through evangelism handbills, radio evangelism, television evangelism & internet evangelism which are not free but must be paid.

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

vooks:
You are trying too hard to scare me
I lack faith in charlatans and I wish I could apologize for that but I can't. Unfortunately Naija is teeming with mumus who would pay for you to check if their names are in the book of life. I salute your business acumen cheesy

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did not shed his precious blood so charlatans can profit
If you can't tell me my iPad's serial number, you are no prophet and you should not be prophesying for free let alone for $90

It is highly blasphemous to charge for what you received freely if you received anything. You are no different from SImon Magus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 5:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #6: As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD in His infinite mercies began to speak to me concerning you. Please read this prophetic message carefully because this message is for you. It was divinely inspired. There is somebody reading this, you made mistakes in 2014 and you don't want to make the same mistakes you made in 2014 in 2015. You want your 2015 to be different from your 2014. You want to break free from 2014 limitations. You want to achieve more in 2015 and...............I prophesy divine achievement to locate you right now and everything you touch in 2015 shall prosper in Jesus name. Amen !!!

Type Amen to receive your prophecy right now

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2015
You are a charlatan with ZERO proof of your prophetic except this BS generalities and ego massaging posts that do no good to NOBODY
Elisha healed a man and he resisted an offering. He had bills too.

Samuel was a Levite and these were specifically appointed to live off the altar but you won't find no priest who refused to minister because nobody was paying them

Artists sell their talents because when you buy a CD, you are GUARANTEED it won't be blank. Here you are spewing junk and charging a non-refundable $90

It don't matter how many 'prophets' do it for a living, quit seeking refuge in numbers; many pastors are sex pests so should I as a pastor be worried if am one?

Don't regale us on the opportunity cost negro, Paul gave up infinitesimally more than you and he did not go around claiming compensation

Nobody is interested in your FREE cold reading, I can do that myself except I have a shred of humanity and reverence for my Savior in me.

My offer still stands; if by all your training and trance you can't read my iPad's serial number, you are a robber, the kind that Jesus Christ will drive off to hell....repent negro

PS: I have benefitted greatly from you, I have learnt that negro can't go hungry when there are thousands of mumu itching to be parted from their cash

Cc: Goshen360,Shdemidemi,Bidam,Winsomex,mbaemeka,ayoku777,esere826
Godprophet:
Beloved Vooks

People like you often ask me: "Is it fair for me to charge $90 for personal prophecy? I find these questions ridiculous. You may as well say: "Why should a doctor charge to treat the sick, a surgeon charge to save a life or a barrister charge to save a man from death sentence?"

So what right has anyone with a God given gift the right to charge money for their gifts?
Artists should certainly not charge for their inspiration, neither should musicians or actors and actresses. These are gifts from God so should be given freely. And I’ve never seen a poor president – some of the presidents have the most prestigious private houses in the world but Prophets are higher than presidents. Presidents seek prophetic advice and prophetic counselling from Prophets.

But unfortunately others accuse we Prophets of living like parasites off those that are gullible. Apparently we all make huge amounts of money. This is a myth. Most Prophets prophesy for a living. If a Prophets like me is to charge $90 for personal prophecy, some people consider this excessive. They do not realise that a genuine Prophets cannot prophesy everyday.

One-on-one personal prophecy if done properly is utterly exhausting because it is well detailed suited for an individual than group prophecies.

One-on-one personal prophecy is also known by different names in the prophetic circle as forensic prophecy, microscopic prophecy, x-ray prophecy because the prophecy is extremely deep and suited for an individual. No stone is left unturned in the course of one-on-one personal prophecy.

A trained Prophets has to sit in trance for several hours before prophesying one-on-one personal prophecy in order to prepare himself and afterwards is spent communicating with God.

Do you know what it takes to prophesy on phone or email to a complete stranger which you haven't seen before with 100% accuracy? Only a well trained and gifted Prophet can do that.

The reality is that the fee paid for one-on-one prophecy has to include the time making prophetic preparation, prayers, the prophecy itself and communicating with God afterwards which can be very exhausting.

I gave up a very lucrative career as an engineer to work for God. It’s not a big deal as it was my choice but I wonder if the critics like you would be prepared to make similar financial sacrifices in order to follow a spiritual calling.

Most of my time would be spent making a huge fortune in engineering or relaxing in a 5 star hotel.

Wanting to be seen as a caring person is well and good but it can be taken too far when you fall victim to every request for yet another FREE PROPHECY.

We Prophets give a little for free but in most instances christians don't want to pay for one-on-one prophecy which is time consuming but they can pay for a professional one-on-one medical consultation, legal consultation, marketing consultation but they can't pay for a professional one-on-one personal prophecy consultation.

I continue to prophesy to men and women, boys and girls within and outside Nigeria for free and my Prophets help strangers for free.
In 2013 Christmas morning, I was on telephone for three hours prophesying for free to a complete stranger.

Bidam and other nairaland members have benefited greatly from my FREE PERSONAL PROPHECY.

Some say that the early Prophets did not take a fee but what is less often quoted is that most were given donations like Prophet Samuel etc. Very few people can afford to work for nothing.

Bills, rents, transportation fees, food, clothing, shelter and utilities must be paid just like the rest of you.

The Prophet ministry needs to be financed in other to preach the good news to 3 billion lost souls through evangelism handbills, radio evangelism, television evangelism & internet evangelism which are not free but must be paid.

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by paulGrundy(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Godprophet:
Beloved Vooks

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

2 Corinthians 2:17New International Version (NIV)

17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.

Whom are you for? Jesus' followers or mammons follower?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by esere826: 1:14am On Jan 30, 2015
vooks:

Cc: Goshen360,Shdemidemi,Bidam,Winsomex,mbaemeka,ayoku777,esere826

uhm....interesting
I'll sidestep making much comments and take another approach.

Somehow we are made to believe that prophesies are a prediction of the future.
Even the traditions of judaism and the dictionary seems to agree with this.

However, I sense that this might not be the case.
I presently believe that a prophesy is more about speaking words that shape the outcomes of the future -A future that has not previously existed

Predictions or fortune telling on the other hand seeks to look at the future and tell the story today.
They appear similar, but are not exactly same

So, for example when God says to Ezekiel in Ezekiel 37:4 "prophesy to these dry bones....."
he is not necasarily predicting the future in the true sense of the word.
What he is doing is speaking words to shape the future of the dry bones

now, ..in conclusion
I'd be reluctant and careful to have someone prophesy(shape) my future whether money or no money is involved
I 'd rather that God speaks to me directly and give me the words and nudges that I would use in shaping my future

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2015
They are not mutually exclusive; prophecies are BOTH predictive and 'creational'

esere826:

uhm....interesting
I'll sidestep making much comments and take another approach.

Somehow we are made to believe that prophesies are a prediction of the future.
Even the traditions of judaism and the dictionary seems to agree with this.

However, I sense that this might not be the case.
I presently believe that a prophesy is more about speaking words that shape the outcomes of the future -A future that has not previously existed

Predictions or fortune telling on the other hand seeks to look at the future and tell the story today.
They appear similar, but are not exactly same

So, for example when God says to Ezekiel in Ezekiel 37:4 "prophesy to these dry bones....."
he is not necasarily predicting the future in the true sense of the word.
What he is doing is speaking words to shape the future of the dry bones

now, ..in conclusion
I'd be reluctant and careful to have someone prophesy(shape) my future whether money or no money is involved
I 'd rather that God speaks to me directly and give me the words and nudges that I would use in shaping my future
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
^^ Folks like goshen and christembassey don't even know my stand on prophecy by their comments. I guess you are the only that do vooks since you have followed my thread on the NT prophet defined. Like i said in that thread if you remember true prophets are not fortune tellers and personal prophecy is the lowest level of prophetic operation. Even when God uses personal prophecy to an individual, it is to bring that individual into HIS(God's) purpose. Prophecy is not meant to build egos and to gratify selfish purposes of individuals.

True prophecy is not meant to bless you financially or materially..In fact true prophecy will bring you out of your comfort zone and put you in unpleasant situations and circumstances, just like the prophecy Agabus gave to Paul that he will be arrested. You won't see the Op making such prophecy to those folks typing amen. grin

Anytime a true prophet prophesy, check it, it will ultimately align to the purposes of God for that individual life. E.g Paul personal prophecy by Agabus was for the ultimate purpose of appearing before Caesar who is the highest authority in the land at that time so he could proclaim the gospel of Jesus even in chains. So we can glean from scripture that Paul's personal prophecy was aligned with the purposes of God.

Another example is also found in the OT, Saul never prayed for kingdom, He was looking for his father's donkey but God's ultimate purpose was for him to become King of Israel.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2015
My broda,
I agree with you especially on the highlighted.
We have a charlatan cashing in on egos desperately in need of massaging

Funny this guy believes that you were one of his beneficiaries last year cheesy

Bidam:
^^ Folks like goshen and christembassey don't even know my stand on prophecy by their comments. I guess you are the only that do vooks since you have followed my thread on the NT prophet defined. Like i said in that thread if you remember true prophets are not fortune tellers and personal prophecy is the lowest level of prophetic operation. Even when God uses personal prophecy to an individual, it is to bring that individual into HIS(God's) purpose. Prophecy is not meant to build egos and to gratify selfish purposes of individuals.

True prophecy is not meant to bless you financially or materially..In fact true prophecy will bring you out of your comfort zone and put you in unpleasant situations and circumstances, just like the prophecy Agabus gave to Paul that he will be arrested. You won't see the Op making such prophecy to those folks typing amen. grin

Anytime a true prophet prophesy, check it, it will ultimately align to the purposes of God for that individual life. E.g Paul personal prophecy by Agabus was for the ultimate purpose of appearing before Caesar who is the highest authority in the land at that time so he could proclaim the gospel of Jesus even in chains. So we can glean from scripture that Paul's personal prophecy was aligned with the purposes of God.

Another example is also found in the OT, Saul never prayed for kingdom, He was looking for his father's donkey but God's ultimate purpose was for him to become King of Israel.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
vooks:
My broda,
I agree with you especially on the highlighted.
We have a charlatan cashing in on egos desperately in need of massaging

Funny this guy believes that you were one of his beneficiaries last year cheesy

My broda.. the tin sef tire me o. grin
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Beloved dorox,
I come to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Thank you for typing . I decree and declare that in 2015, you shall not fall prey to prayer predators

https://www.nairaland.com/1979026/watch-prayer-predator-weep

dorox:
Nairaland is gradually changing. Just a couple of years ago this hustler played host to a more receptive and gullible audience than what he is getting now.
I am really proud of the way many people have stood up to challenge him, especially when some of those challenging him were once his cheer leaders.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by bluedaze(f): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amen
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by SirJohn(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2015
@Vooks, don't mind this charlatan par excellence, I spoke with him about two years ago after Joagbaje called me and was enthusiastically talking about him. Joagbaje insisted that the guy was gifted and that I should call him, well I did and the fellow was just talking trash.

@Godprophet, enough of all this charade, you are nothing but a charlatan and you know it

Godprophet:
Beloved Vooks

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by paulGrundy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
SirJohn:

@Vooks, don't mind this charlatan par excellence, I spoke with him about two years ago after Joagbaje called me and was enthusiastically talking about him. Joagbaje insisted that the guy was gifted and that I should call him, well I did and the fellow was just talking trash.

@Godprophet, enough of all this charade, you are nothing but a charlatan and you know it

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
SirJohn,
Now that you mentioned it, what is it with Joagbaje that he can't discern charlatans and liars from the real deal despite claiming to be Spirit Baptized evidenced by tongues and working miracles?

@PaulGrundy,
You look convinced, wanna try him out? Burn some spare $90 and watch him stammer and cold read you
SirJohn:

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by BabaGnoni: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
vooks:
SirJohn,
Now that you mentioned it, what is it with Joagbaje that he can't discern charlatans and liars from the real deal
despite claiming to be Spirit Baptized evidenced by tongues and working miracles?

@PaulGrundy,
You look convinced, wanna try him out? Burn some spare $90 and watch him stammer and cold read you

Its due to the branding and the brand selling
When seared with the brand... one becomes numb to discerning charlatans and liars from the real deal
They cant discern, as after the branding they dont feel anymore

These people will speak lies disguised as truth.
Their consciences have been scarred as if branded by a red-hot iron.

- 1 Timothy 4:2 GOD'S WORD® Translation

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by paulGrundy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
vooks:
SirJohn,
Now that you mentioned it, what is it with Joagbaje that he can't discern charlatans and liars from the real deal despite claiming to be Spirit Baptized evidenced by tongues and working miracles?

@PaulGrundy,

Look convinced?? Anybody charging money for the gift of the spirit is a FAKE!! Charlatan! 419
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 5:04am On Feb 01, 2015
BabaGnoni,
I have never seen that word BRANDING,am used to KJV 'seared' and I had in mind corporate brands such as Coke and Huawei grin

Among others I believe the biggest error of Pentecostal movement is delegating back to God what he assigned us. He makes Adam and presents animals to see what names he would give them. Adam goes back to his prayer closet and embarks on a 16-day dry fast so he may get a revelation on the names.....

Jehovah had given Adam an innate ability,BRAINS,INTELLIGENCE,CREATIVITY sufficient to name animals and here is Adam ignoring ALL that and waiting on God to do 'help' him!

Joagbaje probably was waiting for a 'witness in his spirit', a fuzzy feeling, a conviction that these dudes was genuine instead of applying his common senses. This is why when you are convinced that a man is an MoG, you IGNORE everything suggesting he is not. He may worship Devils for all you care but nothing moves you. Not even when he fornicates with your wife!

That's the bane of Pentecostal Movement; dearth of critical thinking.
Thinking is carnal.
Thinking is resisting the Holy Spirit
Thinking is sin.
Why think when Holy Spirit can think for you?
Thinking is unnecessary.
Holy Spirit will think for you.
Discard your brains and arm you with the 'mind of Christ'
BabaGnoni:

Its due to the branding and the brand selling
When seared with the brand... one becomes numb to discerning charlatans and liars from the real deal
They cant discern, as after the branding they dont feel anymore

These people will speak lies disguised as truth.
Their consciences have been scarred as if branded by a red-hot iron.

- 1 Timothy 4:2 GOD'S WORD® Translation
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by BabaGnoni: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2015
vooks:
BabaGnoni,
I have never seen that word BRANDING, am used to KJV 'seared' and I had in mind corporate brands such as Coke and Huawei grin

Among others I believe the biggest error of Pentecostal movement is delegating back to God what he assigned us. He makes Adam and presents animals to see what names he would give them.
Adam goes back to his prayer closet and embarks on a 16-day dry fast so he may get a revelation on the names.....

Jehovah had given Adam an innate ability, BRAINS, INTELLIGENCE, CREATIVITY sufficient to name animals and here is Adam ignoring ALL that and waiting on God to do 'help' him!

Joagbaje probably was waiting for a 'witness in his spirit', a fuzzy feeling, a conviction that these dudes was genuine instead of applying his common senses. This is why when you are convinced that a man is an MoG, you IGNORE everything suggesting he is not. He may worship Devils for all you care but nothing moves you. Not even when he fornicates with your wife!

That's the bane of Pentecostal Movement; dearth of critical thinking.
Thinking is carnal.
Thinking is resisting the Holy Spirit
Thinking is sin.
Why think when Holy Spirit can think for you?
Thinking is unnecessary.
Holy Spirit will think for you.
Discard your brains and arm you with the 'mind of Christ'

vooks, I didnt want to post in this manner but the bold above and other reasons necessitated it

Christ Embassy is a brand, Winners Chapel is a brand, KICC is a brand, Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries is a brand, RCCG is a brand,
Adoration Ground is a brand, House on the Rock is a brand, Daystar Christian Centre is a brand, the list-goes-on is a brand

The corporate/corporation church sells these brands with Jesus dust sprinkled on.

The snake oil salesmen in these corporate/corporation churches are branded/seared with the red hot iron dollar sign

The dollar sign is an economical symbol, so "charlatans and liars" have the red hot iron dollar sign (i.e. the mark of the beast dollar) too...
They have this dollar sign in common with the snake oil salesmen in the corporate/corporation churches

The dollar mark is an identifier, once spotted or detected on each other, it makes rubbing shoulders with each other, associating with each other and/or tolerating each other easy without so much of batting an eyelid

It makes them act as though nothing is unusual about the "charlatans and liars"

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2015
You are too cryptic my broda and quite funny wink

About institutional church,the laments against these are quite unfounded. Tell me for once who/what is doing it the 'right' way...I need examples of this as well not just how not to church

BabaGnoni:

vooks, I didnt want to post in this manner but the bold above and other reasons necessitated it

Christ Embassy is a brand, Winners Chapel is a brand, KICC is a brand, Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries is a brand, RCCG is a brand,
Adoration Ground is a brand, House on the Rock is a brand, Daystar Christian Centre is a brand, the list-goes-on is a brand

The corporate/corporation church sells these brands with Jesus dust sprinkled on.

The snake oil salesmen in these corporate/corporation churches are branded/seared with the red hot iron dollar sign

The dollar sign is an economical symbol, so "charlatans and liars" have the red hot iron dollar sign (i.e. the mark of the beast dollar) too...
They have this dollar sign in common with the snake oil salesmen in the corporate/corporation churches

The dollar mark is an identifier, once spotted or detected on each other, it makes rubbing shoulders with each other, associating with each other and/or tolerating each other easy without so much of batting an eyelid

It makes them act as though nothing is unusual about the "charlatans and liars"
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #7: It was the desire of some people to start this new month in good health but were unable to while some started it in the mortuary, prison, hospital etc. It is not because you are too righteous or too faithful but because of the love and mercy God has for you that is why you are still alive and healthy. I prophesy divine love, mercy, grace and favour to locate you and your family this month in Jesus name. Amen !!!

Happy New Month & God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Setaje(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

PROPHECY FOR YOU TODAY #7: It was the desire of some people to start this new month in good health but were unable to while some started it in the mortuary, prison, hospital etc. It is not because you are too righteous or too faithful but because of the love and mercy God has for you that is why you are still alive and healthy. I prophesy divine love, mercy, grace and favour to locate you and your family this month in Jesus name. Amen !!!

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Amen. Happy new month.
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Candour(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
...Thief thief thief, catch am catch am, rogue rogue rogue...

Some words from one fela song which correctly describes this charlatan.

I got convinced about 'pastor' joagbaje the day I saw him defending this crook on a similar thread sometime ago.

Folks are actually getting wiser about people like this. Its good to know the effort put into opening the eyes of Christians on NL haven't been in vain.

godprophet, look for another market.....you've lost this one and I say it to you in the name of the lord. wink

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
GodProphet,
Nobody wishes to live sick,locked up in prison or dead

Let me give you a blank cheque; prophesy anything you can about me that only God would have shown you

Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com
Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Godprophet: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Beloved Candour

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

Candour:
...Thief thief thief, catch am catch am, rogue rogue rogue...

Some words from one fela song which correctly describes this charlatan.

I got convinced about 'pastor' joagbaje the day I saw him defending this crook on a similar thread sometime ago.

Folks are actually getting wiser about people like this. Its good to know the effort put into opening the eyes of Christians on NL haven't been in vain.

godprophet, look for another market.....you've lost this one and I say it to you in the name of the lord. wink

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by vooks: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
1Peter 2:20 (KJV)
For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God

Godprophet:
Beloved Candour

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by Candour(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Godprophet:
Beloved Candour

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GeorgeOlaye.com

You charge $90 for prophecy and you complain I called you a thief? You're even more crooked than I thought. Your conscience is dead, seared with a hot iron. You can't even quote and apply Bible verses properly.

You're a very dangerous man that needs to be stopped before you deceive and ruin more lives.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by folaski: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2015
vooks:
@Godprophet,
How will I be edified? I will know for a truth that am dealing with a true prophet of the Most High God.
If you have other means of testing prophecies, please share with me

It is extremely rude of you HUMBLE PROPHET to insinuate that I won't believe. I am supposed as a believer test ALL spirits and I just challenged you to a test, otherwise I may end up following seducing spirits

Next, that verse you just shared has NOTHING to do with prophecies or prophets but resurrection. Obviously not every believer have had the privilege seeing the risen Christ. In fact, very few did yet resurrection is the foundation of our faith as Christians. There are the blessed not those who blindly trust a $90 per prophecy dude cool

cc: Winsomex,BabaGnoni,Shdemidemi,Bidam,SirJohn,trustman,ayoku777,esere826

Matthew: 10. 8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

oga ooo. ki Olorun sanu fun wa oooo

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies For Nairaland Members & Nairaland Visitors by PeyButtons(f): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2015
vooks:
You are too cryptic my broda and quite funny wink

About institutional church,the laments against these are quite unfounded. Tell me for once who/what is doing it the 'right' way...I need examples of this as well not just how not to church

What is all this about? Pls enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse! / Happy Birthday Pastor Joy Amenkhienan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.