Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB (589 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Congrats. Dr Rabiu M Kwankwaso. We Delivered Kano To GMB / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB by napredboy(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Dear General Mohammadu Buhari,

A MESSAGE OF HOPE

I am sure you know that from all promises financial promise is the hardest to fulfil, the attached is a part fulfilment of my promise to support your campaign. I ve decided to spend the remaining 5k on grassroot mobilazation, if there is any balance after the elections, I shall pay such to charity in your name. Sir, I made this payment not because I have so much but because I consider it an investment to save our souls. My nephew and neice just went back to school, I didnt give them this money. My friend needed this money to tidy up some things,I didnt give him this money. Reuben my brother's maid needed this money to send to his recuperating mother in a village far in Benue state, I didnt give him this money. I could have used this money to pay my late mother annual dues in the mosque which I ve vowed to pay every year but I didnt, as a muslim I am sure you know the benefit of that to my mom in heaven. I have plumbing issues to rectify in my apartment but I have decided to just hand flush until month end when I collect another salary.This is because I consider this as an investment to all our future.

I am not saying you have the capacity to wipe our sorrow but I am saying you should give us a nation to survive. A decent life. This is a citizen you dont know but who invested in you, I want you to give us a nation that children of mr. nobody can also be given some opportunities. All you must do is give a chance to Ibraheem my brother in the village, make Job available for Femi my cousin, make education accessible for Reuben, my brother's maid. Make business profitable for Haruna, my tailor. Make income earned sufficient for Joseph and Rose, office helps in my work place. Let my aunties and uncles in the village have access to decent healthcare and good water. Let their children acquire knowledge enough to guide their choices. They are strong enough to confront snakes and rodents but they need you to protect them from mosquitoes. Make this land fertile for our dreams and aspirations. You shouldn't want to know us to deliver all these, we didnt know you to tie our future to your destiny and invest this much in you. Just do for us things we can't do for ourselves. Safe our souls from the valley of worry and island of trauma. We were not fools when they said you didnt go to school, we ignored them because we now trust in your honesty and capacity to champion a desirable change where we can live for one another and all for our nation.

Sir, I know the unprecedented ocean of people that attend your rallies from Rivers down to Kano must have humbled you but your realization must be that this moment is hard to come by. The last time someone enjoyed this support was 1993, I was a kid then. If you fail in this responsibilty, we might not see this moment in another 25years, I would be knocking at sixty by then. So it would be for my peers and contemporaries, so it is for the future majority of us have now placed our golden grace in your destiny and your will to change this nation from destitute to riches.

No doubt about it, you already have the mandate. My landlord will vote you this time, my neigbour next door ; Sam will vote for you, my brother will vote for you, my mechanic; Uncle B will vote for you, majority of my friends will vote for you, majority of my collegues, surbodinates and bosses at work will vote for you. They all use ur picture as their dps, cover page wallpapers and screen savers. What you must do is lead us to the promise land. You must spend yourself for milk and honey to flow for all and sundry and until then shall it be said that you have paid back this huge debt you owe for you saw clearly the throne, the robes and the thorns before you embarked on this quest to seek the crown.

I pray God guides you right and bless Nigeria.

Re: Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB by jamex93(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2015
OK ooo....Mr investor
Re: Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB by farano(f): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Sai BaBa
GMB is the man for the job.
@ibnsultaan. We stand united 4 GMB

1 Like

Re: Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB by kestolove95(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2015
May God bless u and provide u with thausand of cash dix year
Re: Must Read: A Nairalander Emotional Message To GMB by Elslim: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2015
*crying* By d special grace of Inshaallah your donation will not go in vain. I'm really touched.

Sai Buhari

Sai Cahnge

(1) (Reply)

(graphic Pix) 20 Persons Feared Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus In Lagos / Sahara Reporters Wants Goodluck To Be Impeached / PDP With Their Advert Again Oooo On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.