Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! (1487 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / 3 Arrested For Forging Enugu State Govenor's Signature To Secure Employment / 45-year-old Man Nabbed Having Sex With Three Dogs, Horse [ PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! by DickDastardly(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Pictured below is the culprit.
Also in picture is a copy of certificate found on him as at the time of his arrest.
Details......soon cool

Source: www.middleofnowherenews.com

Re: Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! by remsonik(f): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2015
This is nothing but blackmail. Why do you have to do this?? This man's picture has been on the net for a while and in no way connected to buhari
Re: Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! by Redoil: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
That is the effect of trying to pull the wool over 170million people.
Re: Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! by PECng: 8:42am On Sep 23
Where is Oluwole, the Headquarters of Forged and Fake Documents?
I have had clients asking me questions about Oluwole, and every time I have been asked about it, it shocks me a bit, as it is rare to find someone who knows about Oluwole nowadays. Maybe everyone knows about Oluwole, but they don’t want to talk about it anywhere because such discussion should be with people who are really into hardcore runs too.
For those who don’t know what Oluwole is, Oluwole is a place in Lagos where any document can be forged, produced, fabricated… anything. As Computer Village is for computer and computer accessories, Oluwole was the Computer Village of fake and forged documents. There is nothing that cannot be done here; international passports, certificates, anything that’s originally produced by humans and machines can be reproduced at Oluwole. A lot of people are in the abroad today because Oluwole did most of their papers. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2024/07/where-is-oluwole-headquaters-of-forged.html

(1) (Reply)

How Does "Ghana Must Go" Came About? / Is This Right? [Nigeria Soldiers At It Again]! / 논현키스방 [응암동키스방॥BAMWAR8。C0M॥밤전] [노원키스방↭※↭키스러브]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.