Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) (3212 Views)

APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
In the heat of the buhari fever people.and politicians have been decamping to the opposition party.

Even the transformation ambassadors of Nigeria are not left out. They are now CHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA. CAN grin

Chaii this election go make sense o

See pics below

2 Likes

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by ramdris(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Count me in then!

12 Likes

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by sherilycious: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2015
And this op belongs to Lies Association of Nigeria. TAN is still strong and kicking.

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by ITbomb(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
APC, copying PDP since 1999.

It is obvious that the Internet warlords in APC are already jealous of PDP TAN, they now want to claim affinity

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by mankevo(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
OP, CAN is different from TAN
However, many saTANs that bombarded Nairaland have disappeared, its like their job is in batches cheesy grin cheesy Even the main man sincere9geria felt the wave of TANs and relaxed. Only his arguements take me on research from all of them
BUHARI SURE PASS

7 Likes

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Firefire(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Religious bigots.

We shall see how far this religion sentiment takes you people, why not use another acronyms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by adanduka: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
APC copy copy.

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by stinggy(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2015
ThaOriginal:
Thunder go punish any enemy of Nigeria.. People lie; firefire, idumose, bokoharamm.. And winches like; juliaanna, priscaoge and maybe seun himself!

Calm down bro. Why getting too emotional?

Na pple lik u dey fight for politicians for rally wen dia own pikin dey abroad dey flex life.

Does GMB or GEJ know you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Samchelsea(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari
and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal
Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by cbrass(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
Religious bigots.

We shall see how far this religion sentiment takes you people, why not use another acronyms

Where have you been all this while. Have asked about you from so many ppl like omenka,Berem,barcanista. Anyway it's good to be back from the heat of the moment. grin

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by cbrass(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
mankevo:
OP, CAN is different from TAN
However, many saTANs that bombarded Nairaland have disappeared, its like their job is in batches cheesy grin cheesy Even the main man sincere9geria felt the wave of TANs and relaxed. Only his arguements take me on research from all of them
BUHARI SURE PASS

I know now... we dry together wink

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by cbrass(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
adanduka:
APC copy copy.

How
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
cbrass:

Where have you been all this while. Have asked about you from so many ppl like om-ens,Bere-nice,barc-anista. Anyway it's good to be back from the heat of the moment. grin

Thank you jare, respect! cool

I kuku dey here, I just dey look before I leap. grin

GEJ till 2019 tongue
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
TAN lawyers should be dusting their files by now. APC lacks ideas
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by doctokwus: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Ideas like wishing someone dead and cooking up fake laboratory results of someone?
If those are the type of ideas you extol,then woe to ideas! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yes we CAN!

cool

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by dridowu: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:
you must be a comedian. TAN lawyers ? No kill me with laugh, you talk as if TAN lawyers have d balls to kick start a case. Even if TAN start d case, i am 100% sure they case/file will be thrown into d dustbin at the end of the day.
Make i go laugh small
hohohohohohohohohoohohohoh

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by asodeboyede(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hehehehehehe.....
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
The very first time something is been done in honor of the serial loser

hallelujah
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
ITbomb:
APC, copying PDP since 1999.

It is obvious that the Internet warlords in APC are already jealous of PDP TAN, they now want to claim affinity

GEJ till 2019
u think u dey make sense ba? Yet, ur supporters are now shouting sai Jonathan now grin

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Akshow: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
aguiyi:
The very first time something is been done in honor of the serial loser

hallelujah

E go do u like film when jona loss woefully febuhari.

meanwhile op, count me in CAN on point. not the PDP religious annex can

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by stanza(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Genotype and Love. CAUTION!!! Love is not blind. http://infocong..com/2015/01/genotype-and-love-caution-love-is-not.html
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by nicerod(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
liess GEJ TILL 2025 grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Roaches are making a last putsch!

Get the Baygon ready!

Aye sir, activating Baygon system in 3, 2, 1....

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by binie: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Binie C.A.N
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by kingphilip(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
Religious bigots.

did u read the piece?
read and discover it isn't Christian association of Nigeria but change ambassadors of Nigeria

chai Nigeria is in this state because of people like u

I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by Firefire(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
kingphilip:

did u read the piece?
read and discover it isn't Christian association of Nigeria but change ambassadors of Nigeria

chai Nigeria is in this state because of people like u

I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

Please, be kind to WEEP for yourself, Nigerians don't need your wailing.

why use an existing acronym relating to a religious body, what are they aiming to achieve

Only time shall tell. undecided
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by cbrass(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you jare, respect! cool

I kuku dey here, I just dey look before I leap. grin

GEJ till 2019 tongue

So you haven't repented Anyway have reserved a space for you in this train of change incase you change your mind

#saibuhari
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by OLADD: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
cbrass:
In the heat of the buhari fever people.and politicians have been decamping to the opposition party.

Even the transformation ambassadors of Nigeria are not left out. They are now CHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA. CAN grin

Chaii this election go make sense o

See pics below

CANkerworms OF PROPAGANDA.
Pls count me out. God forbid!
Re: Live Update: TAN Changes To CAN (pics) by cbrass(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
OLADD:

CANkerworms OF PROPAGANDA.
Pls count me out. God forbid!

Who knows you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals / Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) / Innoson Brand Automobile Goes Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.