Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Forex, Fixed Odds Made Simple Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex, Fixed Odds Made Simple Free (533 Views)

Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here / For All Betonmarket Investors: Fixed Odds Signals every Wednesday and Friday / I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex, Fixed Odds Made Simple Free by earn2geda: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2008
Dear friends,
I'm not here to sell or advertise any product to you, but to give you a totally free help to make a guaranteed income online ASAP, you got it ASAP, IMMEDIATELY.
This yuletide season might just be the best you have never had in your life if you read this.I want top introduce to you online financial trading( forex, fixed odds).
This idea can change your life between now and CHRISTMAS because it is the simplest and guaranteed way to earn online.
I trade fixed odds and earn $400 in my first one hour. Think its a lie? Let's start,
I have a software that show me the strength of currencies (i.e i use the strength to form a favorable pair of currency) which lets me know if a pair e.g usd/chf is flashing down or up in some few seconds. After reading the software, i bet half of my first deposit $5 for it and i won $10 just after 0.5sec. not even up to one minutes. I did it for one hour only and i recorded $400 in my account. But before i left the cafe that day, i went for an intraday betting,which i was sure would win after reading my manual that taught me how to know if there is going to be a trade or not at a given time.
This manual taught me the exact time to enter and to close a bet or buy and sell for forex traders, plus the best pairs of currency to bet with for an intraday betting on betonmarkets.
This a guaranteed way of earning if you take your time to get this two important guides to online riches. This software and sure money maker manual sells for $200 and $30 respectively but i am giving it out for just #4000, yap just #4000 compare to the amount you will make after buying it.
There is nothing as good as been financially free, but what you will be lies in your believe. If you really think you need this software and manual just send a message to 08033680734 or 08058029558 in this format , I need this software and manual please send me the bank details.
You will receive a message immediately after receiving your message with the bank details. After payment then send payment details and e-mail address to the same numbers.
All you have to do is fund your BOM account for just #1600($10) with nairagoldexchange.com or liberty reserve to trade forex with masterforex.org that receives just $1 to start trading forex.
For beginners, i promise to give you a free manual on how to bet on betonmarkets with different types of bets available.
Thanks for your time HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Free Advertising System! Promote Ur Biz Now / Cleaning Services / Forex Trade Signals On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.