Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix (1172 Views)

Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) / World Anti-Corruption Day: Nigeria's Ranking / CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by chuka5000(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Build Up Nigeria
CNN has just exposed what APC Nigeria has been trying to hide from you-Nigeria is the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world. We did not say it, CNN said it!

http://www.facebook.com/buildupnigeria/photos/a.815103358513221.1073741825.170250019665228/920956704594552/?type=1

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
More reason to re-elect GEJ. Otherwise, Buhari will take Nigeria back to 1983 with shortages of essential commodities. He has also promised falsely to stabilize the oil prices.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by KwoiZabo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
And some cows will say they want change. Change to what? No wonder they follow Buhari and Tiifnubu sheepishly.
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by chuka5000(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
omonuan:
More reason to re-elect GEJ. Otherwise, Buhari will take Nigeria to 1983 with shortages of essential commodities.

Lol at the pix

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by WisdomFlakes: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
It's too late for this, sadly. PDP/GEJ has wasted too much precious time on their 'certificate' drivel when he could have been going around meeting with Farmers, showcasing his achievements, riding on the refurbished trains. But I guess that's what happens when you receive bad advice from numbskulls like FFK, when other better managers brekete!
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Just like Bovi, me and my entire family will vote GEJ.
Humble man taking us places.... grin
Haters can drink 2 bottles of otapiapia....

Btw watch channelsTV live for more testimony on agriculture #Agrifest
Nigeria sai Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by RichDad1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
The same Economic growth on paper abi?
The only growth that is visible to every one is growth in Corruption.
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by RichDad1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
An unverified Twitter handle?
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by chuka5000(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:
Just like Bovi, me and my entire family will vote GEJ.
Humble man taking us places.... grin
Haters can drink 2 bottles of otapiapia....

Btw watch channelsTV live for more testimony on agriculture #Agrifest
Nigeria sai Jonathan

By what time will the program be on air pls
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Only on paper..gringringrin..
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by major466(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ giving APC HEADACHES since 2011 grin cheesy
GEJ gradually transforming Nigeria from Second Largest Economy to the Largest in Africa and 26th Largest Economy in the world. The Revolution in Automobile, Agriculture, Power and Aviation is unrivalled by any administration in Nigeria since 1960. If GEJ can do all these in four years, what will happen if given four more years? cheesy
GEJ Till pa Buhari Report Himself to the Police Station for Pejury. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
chuka5000:

It started since morning.
Those of us interested in moving the nation ahead were happy as thousands came to celebrate Nigeria's self sufficiency in food production.

Thanks to the honourable minister and Godbless Jonathan a humble man from Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Longeria(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
chuka5000:

It has been on since morning, it just ended.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Longeria(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Only on paper..gringringrin..
Cry hard.
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Opinedecandid(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
This must continue, not by wishful thinking or propaganda, but by hard work. Vote wisely in the next general elections. It is Goodluck Jonathan, it is PDP all the way.
Don't think of going a decade behind.

If one says that the supposedly ignorant Nigerians blindly feigning to support the APC Presidential Candidate, Muhamadu Buhari do not know how unqualified and very unlikely for the general to be elected Nigeria's president in our time and clime, then the person is largely mistaken. The 'sins' and other indices disqualifying Buhari by far outweigh the factors for him: 2011 post election violence; religious bigotry, extremism, fundamentalism and intolerance; Age/ Incessant Memory Loss and archaic mentality; Misunderstanding/Ignorant of the workings of national and international economies; In Lack of education/Certificate saga, etc.
And the only factor possibly working in favour of Buhari is acclaimed 'anti corruption stands'. And incidentally, this stand is punctured by sterling facts about him when he was Chairman PTF as well as recent developments in regards to his certificates.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Buhari is not better than Jonathan as President of Nigeria!
QED.
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by minister2015: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
I pity Nigerians for their inferiority complex, must U wait for white man to analyse Ur economy for U. What is the used of many profs of economics we hv, but when CNN accussed GEJ of massive and unparralled corruption in Nigeria's history U said it was biased. Two-faced saTANists.
Anyway GEJ lobbyist group in USA, who r paid billions of taxpayers money has infiltrated CNN.
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by emeka2847: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
chuka5000:
Build Up Nigeria
CNN has just exposed what APC Nigeria has been trying to hide from you-Nigeria is the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world. We did not say it, CNN said it!

http://www.facebook.com/buildupnigeria/photos/a.815103358513221.1073741825.170250019665228/920956704594552/?type=1

Teacher teacher o abi na lecturer be your name .....Fela

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by Opinedecandid(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
I call on all haters to drop their hate for the person of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Usman asiko-oluwa Iniabasi Jonathan to continue in office as Nigeria's President beyond 2015.
This is our chance to take our country forward.
Vote wisely. vote PDP. Vote President GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by chuka5000(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Opinedecandid:
This must continue, not by wishful thinking or propaganda, but by hard work. Vote wisely in the next general elections. It is Goodluck Jonathan, it is PDP all the way.
Don't think of going a decade behind.

If one says that the supposedly ignorant Nigerians blindly feigning to support the APC Presidential Candidate, Muhamadu Buhari do not know how unqualified and very unlikely for the general to be elected Nigeria's president in our time and clime, then the person is largely mistaken. The 'sins' and other indices disqualifying Buhari by far outweigh the factors for him: 2011 post election violence; religious bigotry, extremism, fundamentalism and intolerance; Age/ Incessant Memory Loss and archaic mentality; Misunderstanding/Ignorant of the workings of national and international economies; In Lack of education/Certificate saga, etc.
And the only factor possibly working in favour of Buhari is acclaimed 'anti corruption stands'. And incidentally, this stand is punctured by sterling facts about him when he was Chairman PTF as well as recent developments in regards to his certificates.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Buhari is not better than Jonathan as President of Nigeria!
QED.

I wonda where the CHANGE came from sef
Re: Nigeria Ranking 3rd On Fastest Growing Economy. CNN List. Pix by chuka5000(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
emeka2847:
Teacher teacher o abi na lecturer be your name .....Fela

If u r learning from me u can call me teacher. If u look up to me call me mentor. If u like my way pls follow me. grin

(1) (Reply)

1985 Guardian Exposes Buhari's Handling Of Ekwueme / Drone That Crashed In Nigeria Appears To Be Chinese Manufactured (pictures) / Nigeria Political Parties Most Corrupt In The World – Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.