Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Anambra State Lands And Property Development - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra State Lands And Property Development (16581 Views)

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership / For Sale........ @ Ogun State....(lands)...? / Lands And Property Development In Ninth Mile Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by geco4real: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
please i want to confirm what a plot of land measurement is in Anambra state. I was told it is 50 by 100. But i think it is 100 by 100
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by whirlwind7(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2016
geco4real:
please i want to confirm what a plot of land measurement is in Anambra state. I was told it is 50 by 100. But i think it is 100 by 100

I know some areas in Ebonyi and Delta states that measure plots at 100ft by 100ft. In most places in the SE, the standard is 50ft by 100ft. Although you can still get few that are slightly larger than this, say, 60ft by 100ft, give or take.

100ft² is only obtainable usually in rural communities with sizeable stretches of virgin lands.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by eazyway212: 10:18pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by eazyway212: 4:11pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by austin2all: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2017
oga spyder, any update on this project
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2017
austin2all:
oga spyder, any update on this project

Yes there will be some good news soon. Thanks.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by greenermodels: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
spyder880:

Yes there will be some good news soon. Thanks.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2017
I am in Awka today, been here since yesterday. I will be having meetings with some families about some lands I am interested in. More updates later today.

Let's do something great here!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Dremca(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
spyder880:
I am in Awka today, been here since yesterday. I will be having meetings with some families about some lands I am interested in. More updates later today.

Let's do something great here!
Any update on this project as Christmas is around the corner. Is it in main capital or neighbouring town.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Dremca:
Any update on this project as Christmas is around the corner. Is it in main capital or neighbouring town.

Sorry for the delay my brothers. Someone said something that put me off from further pursuit of Awka lands. I will tell us the story on a good day. Mufutau55 is aware of this matter. Someone from this forum claimed he is the one who showed me the lands I have been following and negotiating since the past 3 years. This guy only called me and chatted me up in the middle of this year!

I decided to let the business go so that I can have my peace and sanity. I have never had a quarrel with anyone here. I wish to let peace reign. If at such a time Oga Mufutau and you my customers advices me to continue the search for the lands, I will return. In everything, peace and honesty is the most important thing, even more important than money.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Dremca(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2017
spyder880:

Sorry for the delay my brothers. Someone said something that put me off from further pursuit of Awka lands. I will tell us the story on a good day. Mufutau55 is aware of this matter. Someone from this forum claimed he is the one who showed me the lands I have been following and negotiating since the past 3 years. This guy only called me and chatted me up in the middle of this year!

I decided to let the business go so that I can have my peace and sanity. I have never had a quarrel with anyone here. I wish to let peace reign. If at such a time Oga Mufutau and you my customers advices me to continue the search for the lands, I will return. In everything, peace and honesty is the most important thing, even more important than money.

God bless you all.
If I got you correctly, this person wants you to look no where else other than to buy the one he has been showing you for the past 3years. I don't know if you guys had any sort of agreement but as a matter of fact, you have the right to do business with who so ever you want to. There's certainly no sentiment or affection when it comes to business, always go for the best, besides is your money you're using to buy not his. Wish you the best bro.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Donelli: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Dremca:
If I got you correctly, this person wants you to look no where else other than to buy the one he has been showing you for the past 3years. I don't know if you guys had any sort of agreement but as a matter of fact, you have the right to do business with who so ever you want to. There's certainly no sentiment or affection when it comes to business, always go for the best, besides is your money you're using to buy not his. Wish you the best bro.

I think what spyder880 is saying is that he has been following up on a particular land for about three years now only for someone who just contacted him some time this year to start insinuating that he was the one that showed him the land and is probably causing trouble. I suspect the individual is trying to gain commission he/she did not work for.

@spyder880,
If you have contacts who can attest to the fact that you have been on negotiation with them from outset then this fellow's allegation will not hold substance.

Just Donelli wink

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by whirlwind7(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
spyder880:

God bless you all.

And that's it?
This is the reason you put a good thing on hold? C'mon, bro! God created a lot of good men, then He added a few sprinkling of assholes into it, so mankind can have some diversity.

You don't quit in your pursuit of good things because an asshole stood in your way. If anything, it should make you more resolute, more determined. That's how life is.
I hope your next update will intimate us on how you brushed an asshole aside and added another notch to your gun.

Don't disappoint yourself and others over this.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Dremca(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
whirlwind7:

And that's it?
This is the reason you put a good thing on hold? C'mon, bro! God created a lot of good men, then He added a few sprinkling of assholes into it, so mankind can have some diversity.

You don't quit in your pursuit of good things because an asshole stood in your way. If anything, it should make you more resolute, more determined. That's how life is.
I hope your next update will intimate us on how you brushed an asshole aside and added another notch to your gun.

Don't disappoint yourself and others over this.

That's the spirit bro. Those that are for him are bigger than those against him; when going gets tough, the tough gets going. He should consider it especially this festive period when many will be coming back for christmas.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by mufutau55(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
spyder880:

God bless you all.

Oga mi. It seems people want this thing to continue.
I think eventually you have to continue after the kata-kata don die.
You are a very good man and I respect your wish.
Thank you very much.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Donelli: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga mi. It seems people want this thing to continue.
I think eventually you have to continue after the kata-kata don die.
You are a very good man and I respect your wish.
Thank you very much.

Hajji M.

Oga mufutau55 sir,
If only you knew since when we carry spoon dey wait for oga spyder880 to dish out this Anambra delicacy. grin

Just Donelli wink
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by mufutau55(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Donelli:

Oga mufutau55 sir,
If only you knew since when we carry spoon dey wait for oga spyder880 to dish out this Anambra delicacy. wink
Just Donelli wink

Oga mi, I know o. But all the kata-kata wey dey behind this is the reason why Spyder suspended the project.
You know say Spyder not be wahala man... so it was a big decision for him. I am sure he will resume it soon.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Dremca(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga mi. It seems people want this thing to continue. I think eventually you have to continue after the kata-kata don die. You are a very good man and I respect your wish. Thank you very much.
Hajji M.
Oga mufutau don advise. Over to you Oga Spyder880
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Dremca(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas Ndi-Anambra
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2018
Good morning my good people. I have a piece of land fully negotiated and ready to move for payment soon. This land is in Awka and its a buy and build project.

I will be opening a thread on this location soon. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Donelli: 9:52am On May 02, 2018
spyder880:
Good morning my good people. I have a piece of land fully negotiated and ready to move for payment soon. This land is in Awka and its a buy and build project.

shocked

cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by whirlwind7(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2018
Donelli:

shocked

cheesy

grin

Exactly my reaction too. cheesy
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Donelli: 11:42am On May 02, 2018
whirlwind7:

Exactly my reaction too. cheesy

I dey tell you. Next is to know amush how much wink
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Dremca(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2018
Its been up to a week now and we've not heard from you.
spyder880:

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2018
Dremca:
Its been up to a week now and we've not heard from you.

I might open the thread by tomorrow, all is set, remember its buy and build immediately. That's the only way we can play this to good progress.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Everest1989(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
spyder880:

I might open the thread by tomorrow, all is set, remember its buy and build immediately. That's the only way we can play this to good progress.
What of Isihagu police post has it developed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Becoming A Landlord / NEW PROJECT GOING ON NOW! 4 SEMI DETACHED AND 5 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED duplexes / 2014 The Year Of The New Lagos Electronic Certificate Of Occupancy ( E-C of O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.