Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" (1468 Views)

‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by Abagworo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
It is probably the most used phrase across Nigerian political gatherings but most of us are unaware of when it was first used and its actual meaning. I have always been a Buhari fan since I was born. I was infact born during his time as President and grew up viewing him as one of the few righteous men left in his generation.

Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by simplemach(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
It means, 'it must be Buhari'
Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abagworo:
It is probably the most used phrase across Nigerian political gatherings but most of us are unaware of when it was first used and its actual meaning. I have always been a Buhari fan since I was born. I was infact born during his time as President and grew up viewing him as one of the few righteous men left in his generation.

Sai Buhari!
Really?

*standing ovation*
Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Really?

*standing ovation*

I have been voting him since my school days several years ago. I voted him in 2011 amidst all intimidations and I will still vote him again next month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
simplemach:
It means, 'it must be Buhari'

Are you sure?
Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by chukwusi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
are u sure ?
Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by Noneroone(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
I heard it first during the 2011 post election violence. They shouted it while killing innocent pple.

1 Like

Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Whatever it mean even buhari know he want Gej
Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by igbeke: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abagworo:

I have been voting him since my school days several years ago. I voted him in 2011 amidst all intimidations and I will still vote him again next month.
And he has been loosing since then....
...just the way he's still going to lose to GEJ come Failbuhari 14th.
Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by bokohalal(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sai = only
Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by Bruteforce1o1: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
ONLY BUHARI

Re: Meaning And Origin Of The Phrase "Sai Buhari" by engrtee(f): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote
author=Abagworo post=30057169]

I have been voting him since my school days several years ago. I voted
him in 2011 amidst all intimidations and I will still vote him again
next month.[/quote]

i love your persistence in sticking with the loosing train thrice.

(1) (Reply)

IBB Endorses PRES. Jonathan. Straight Talk / Anti-buhari Protesters Now At Chattam House, London (pictures) / Breaking News: 2015 Elections Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.