Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari (1066 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers; The Question I Keep Asking Myself. / 13 Questions You Should Keep Asking Yourself About BUHARI Before You Vote / Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by pat077: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself
About BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that REFUSED to
ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when
invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose
statements are loaded with
VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised
he would ensure that SHARIA LAW
gets to all part of the country
tolerate people from other
religion?
4: Can someone that asked
MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM
be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari
in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex
Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved
of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used
retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be
trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says
FIGHTING TERRORISM is against
his people be allowed to be in
charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed
75% of PTF projects in the NORTH
and distributed the remaining
25% among other regions when
he was the PTF chairman be
allowed to take charge of all
projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military
head of state who knows he
would be overthrown but COULD
NOT DO ANYTHING because his
deputy was not around be
classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is
corrupt but because of his
presidential ambition now
surrounds himself with ACN
thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT
CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of
PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of
Naira got missing be trusted with
our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not
allow the economic of demand,
supply and internal production
factors to determine the prices of
commodities but used SOLDIERS
TO FORCE price control be able to
handle present economic
challenges?
13: Can someone who did not
allow his government be
criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED
those who criticised his
government be given that
opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT
person. Don't be blind. The
change they shout could be
negative as seen in some
Northern African countries. Vote
wisely. #ForeardEver.
LIKE www.fb.com/ hopefornigeria
Page, if U have not done that
already.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
U guys should stay clear from dis questions, it's meant 4d gods..

Question no.14: can somebody who has RULED my parents 30years ago when they are still SINGLE rule them again after they don born ME WEY DON OLD FINISH Tonda faya devul

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by DaJulee(f): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
God forbid I vote for Buhari

WHAT I, FANI KAYODE AND OTHER NIGERIANS WANTS FROM GEN BUHARI

As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

This revelation came as a result of the fact that Gen Buhari, the APC presidential candidate is an expected PRISON CANDIDATE. This, he cannot escape, having LIED, DECIEVED, ROBBED, and his attempting SUICIDE.

Consider the following:
1. Gen Buhari has LIED against the military for being in possession of his certificate.
2. Gen Buhari has DECIEVED INEC three golden times, contesting without WASC certificate (2003, 2007, 2011, Now 2015, but caught red handed).
3. Gen Muhammedu Buhari has willfully ROBBED a statement of result which rightly belongs to one Muhammad Buhari.
4. The decision of Gen Buhari to contest the 2015 presidential election is seen as a SUICIDAL attempt, and it is called self-slaughter. It is indeed shocking for a man of 76 years with poor health condition to wishing to contest for president of this great country.

TO AVOID MAKING THE NORTH LOSS 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE, TO AVOID BEING ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT, TO AVOID BEING GIVEN A GREAT PUNISHMENT WITH HARD LABOUR,
TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN NINETEEN 2012 TO REPEAT IT SELF: HE SHOULD DO HIMSELF, APC, THE NORTH, AND NIGERIA THE SIMPLE FAVOUR OF REPORTING HIMSELF TO THE POLICE OR OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

THIS IS A CALL TO SELF-JUSTICE! A CALL TO FIGTHING CORRUPTION!
A CALL TO SAVE THE NORTHERN 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE!
AND A CALL TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE USUAL NORTH-EAST DESTINY!

I THEREFORE CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO JOIN ME IN THIS CALL.
NOT FORGETING TO VOTE FOR THE ONLY QUALIFIED MAN STANDING: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by chidexxy007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
space booked....... poster I dy come, make u go piss.....
Re: 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Commoooooon; 13 is way too little, Increase the questions to 5000 and it still won't stop GMB from being sworn into Asorock on May 29, 2015 - Jack.ass!
Re: 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by Saucekide25(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari need beta Slap....old man wey no wan die, in wan rule im papa and mama

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by jamace(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari was head of state at the youthful age of 41. I pity Nigerian youths campaigning for an aged, sickly and frail looking grand pa Buhari.
Re: 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari by pat077: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Zoharariel:
Commoooooon; 13 is way too little, Increase the questions to 5000 and it still won't stop GMB from being sworn into Asorock on May 29, 2015 - Jack.ass!
I hope u are still enjoying ur Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Unveils New Nigeria Security Strategy / Buhari Visits Amadioha's Shrine To Get Missing Certificate / PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.