Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love (9078 Views)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by 5minsmadness: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're a life saver! cheesy cheesy
Hahahhaa grin
Just seeing this, ok I get it.

The op is one of the longest I have ever seen and he refused to shorten it though the full story is very interesting.
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Don't mind these ones abeg; their importance does not exist past their nuclear families. Coming here, talking about self esteem. Go and face Jonathan, we'll see how much self esteem you got when the State Security Service is hot on your trail. Hahahahaha. Abegi
That's the thing, no one says they shouldn't have a sense of importance or considerable self-esteem, everyone should...but when it comes to how anyone else outside of your family and close friends see you, better prove yourself beyond just looks and having a vag!na to get any kind of respect.

Some women have been in polygamous marriages and succeeded - so when one young woman comes with the notion of being too special/important to support polygamy, I'm appalled.
I mean, on what basis?
Is it beauty, education, accomplishments, intelligence, or what exactly?
I honestly want to understand this, cos the only explanation I have is the princess-complex. gringrin

The women who were and are still involved in polygamous marriages are less women because of their choice, meaning they have no self-esteem.
Lmao...what a joke. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by EfemenaXY: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hahahhaa grin
Just seeing this, ok I get it.

The op is one of the longest I have ever seen and he refused to shorten it though the full story is very interesting.

Exactly.

You did a good job on this one, thus my asking you to repeat the same gesture on the other thread. I'm too lazy to read epistles. Unless of course, it's got the hall mark of a good story. That intial hook.
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
We'll see. Meanwhile, "you can do nothing for the truth, except for the truth" 2Corinthians 13:8. If Doyin and Kudirat Abiola could simultaneously give MKO bjs who be anybody wey dey form pompoli?

Who cares?

Like I said, my self-esteem does not depend on other people's approval of me. Whether I look like Kim Kardashian or Patience Jonathan doesn't matter, I have a very healthy self-esteem and the foundation was laid a long time ago.

And some people on this thread should stop projecting their self-esteem issues on women.
Stop dreaming about polygamy when you probably cannot even keep one woman. grin

That said, what have YOU got to offer that a woman will want you to come to her bed after you have inserted your d*ick into someone else some hours before? Yuck! embarassed lipsrsealed grin

5 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
She's still ranting, it must have hurt... gringrin

Polygamy all the way, the women are available and willing... Boss! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm still agreeing with you.

Since it is too late for you to affect the mindsets of those of us who have already grown without a healthy dose of self esteem (wait let me laugh)

Ehen. You can influence the future generation by what you teach your daughters and insist they carry on the legacy to their own daughters.

In the end the beautiful world where what a man's loins wants is more important than how his wife feels about it can be achieved.
And thanks to you for that.

What again are you typing long speech for? Put your effort where your mouth is.
crackhaus:

It was only a matter of time before someone with that mentality sees my comment, hates it, and goes into auto-defense.
Ain't got no daughters, how I will raise them when I do is none of your bizniz - you can keep your advice to yourself. gringrin

I'm curious though, what makes you more special than the women who have lived and succeeded in their polygamous marriages?
Education? Beauty? Intelligence?
Please enlighten me, but I bet you won't be able to think of something reasonable.

I'm sorry to say, but it's that same overestimated sense of self you girls have that keep making you trade your pvssy for a man's attention, thereby objectifying yourselves in the process.

You need proof?

You women should carry out this experiment:
Withhold sex from your husband/fiance/boyfriend for three months and see what happens - it's an easy experiment that has being carried out by some research professors in emotional psychology.

The results will stun you as it becomes clear that the most important thing a lot of men gain from a relationship with women these days is sexual - once the idea that he ain't getting none begins to take hold, he's connection with that woman wanes...the only exception is when the woman offers/provides something else tangible in that relationship.

Women with a healthy dose of self-esteem, emotional security and confidence in themselves know that they can make a difference in their lives and in society whether or not they are first, second, or third wife - that is what you should have been taught, instead of developing a princess-complex on account of having a vag!na or on such a fleeting thing as beauty (black woman syndrome).

Polygamy does not stop a woman from being all she wants to be and achieving her greatest potential, only vain women think themselves too special to share a husband for fear that the other woman might fvck him better than she does. gringrin

Don't be upset! wink

5 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

so what's stopping you? tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
You guys should not blame us for our princess mentality. It is our mothers' faults. They told us the time has gone when a lady has to put up with any kind of disrespect especially the grave disrespect of another woman being brought into your home as a competition or substitute. Clear message that the first one is not enough.

You can't blame us for growing up that way. That's the only way we knew how.

Train your daughters the way you want ladies to be. Beautiful, humble, hardworking, independent and willing to swallow shyte and a barrage of STDs

No body will stop you.

Now can y'all stop disturbing us with your unachievable sexual fantasies?

I have fantasies too grin. The site will crash if I start trying to force them on readers.

3 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
carefreewannabe:

1. Like I said, my self-esteem does not depend on other people's approval of me. Whether I look like Kim Kardashian or Patience Jonathan doesn't matter, I have a very healthy self-esteem and the foundation was laid a long time ago.

That said, what have YOU got to offer that a woman will want you to come to her bed after you have inserted your d*ick into someone else some hours before? Yuck! embarassed lipsrsealed grin

1. Which means you're not qualified to determine whether or not wives in a polygamous home have any sort of self esteem or not. wink. Their self esteem does not depend on your approval, does it?

2. Oh, please, I'm the man. Simple. I carry enough man for multiple women. Fact. wink
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

1. Which means you're not qualified to determine whether or not wives in a polygamous home have any sort of self esteem or not. wink. Their self esteem does not depend on your approval, does it?

Did I say they have no self-esteem or that it depends on my approval?

2. Oh, please, I'm the man. Simple. I carry enough man for multiple women. Fact. wink

I am not stopping you. Go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

1. That's the thing, no one says they shouldn't have a sense of importance or considerable self-esteem, everyone should...but when it comes to how anyone else outside of your family and close friends see you, better prove yourself beyond just looks and having a vag!na to get any kind of respect.

2. Some women have been in polygamous marriages and succeeded - so when one young woman comes with the notion of being too special/important to support polygamy, I'm appalled.
I mean, on what basis?
Is it beauty, education, accomplishments, intelligence, or what exactly?
I honestly want to understand this, cos the only explanation I have is the princess-complex. gringrin

3. The women who were and are still involved in polygamous marriages are less women because of their choice, meaning they have no self-esteem.
Lmao...what a joke. grin

1. True that.

2. Lol. They must be better than those I previously listed. What poor self esteem Kudirat must have had.

3. A laughable summation. Michelle Obama has more self esteem than Kudirat then. Funny people.

They miss the forest for trees. angry
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
[s]I'm still agreeing with you.

Since it is too late for you to affect the mindsets of those of us who have already grown without a healthy dose of self esteem (wait let me laugh)

Ehen. You can influence the future generation by what you teach your daughters and insist they carry on the legacy to their own daughters.

In the end the beautiful world where what a man's loins wants is more important than how his wife feels about it can be achieved.
And thanks to you for that.

What again are you typing long speech for? Put your effort where your mouth is.[/s]
Lmao...if you don't bring my unborn daughters (whose business is none of yours) into your retort, won't you be able to make your point?
If I decide to descend to your level and talk about your personal stuff, you'll start lamenting cheesycheesy

Just take the sublime message in my long post and deal with it - you don't have to like it, but you don't have to hate on it either...or are you confirming that you're one of those with the I'm too special, princess mentality? grin

If you are, please tell us why you're special and cannot entertain a second wife... wink

3 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
so what's stopping you? tongue
Who said anything was stopping me?
Or do you doubt my capabilities in having a harem of beautiful and endowed women at my beck and call? gringrin
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:

Now can y'all stop disturbing us with your unachievable sexual fantasies?
What is unachievable about a man marrying more than one woman?
Is it as impossible as you marrying more than one man? cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
carefreewannabe:

1. Did I say they have no self-esteem or that it depends on my approval?

2. I am not stopping you. Go ahead.

1. Well, it seemed implied in statements of your own self esteem. So, you're saying that women who agree to polygamy don't necessarily have self esteem issues? Just want to be clear.

2. Oh, I hardly have the will to have families all over the place. I might reconsider if you were willing to give it a try with me, though. But, be warned I have high standards.
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
No seriously that wasn't personal. That's the only sensible way I can think of whereby one can effect any change.
I will also teach my unborn daughters what my mom taught me.

How's that personal information?
The kids are not even born yet?

Well I hope you took my message too and stored in your archives somewhere. You don't have to like it either. Or maybe you do like it cheesy seeing as it will help you raise a new generation of great women.

Of course I'm one of those with 'I'm a princess mentality'.
The same reason why you're to awesome to share your wife is the same reason I'm too wonderful to share my husband.
Why does that need explaining?

crackhaus:

Lmao...if you don't bring my unborn daughters (whose business is none of yours) into your retort, won't you be able to make your point?
If I decide to descend to your level and talk about your personal stuff, you'll start lamenting cheesycheesy

Just take the sublime message in my long post and deal with it - you don't have to like it, but you don't have to hate on it either...or are you confirming that you're one of those with the I'm too special, princess mentality? grin

If you are, please tell us why you're special and cannot entertain a second wife... wink

5 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

What is unachievable about a man marrying more than one woman?
Is it as impossible as you marrying more than one man? cheesycheesy
and I asked what's stopping you then? At least start with one.

The closest you can come to two wives is on nairaland. tongue deal with it.

If it was that easy, why are you complaining about ladies with princess mentality?
Since there are a million and one ladies willing to share, what's your complain about?

4 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Key words in bold...and desperate too. Hehehehe.
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

1. Well, it seemed implied in statements of your own self esteem. So, you're saying that women who agree to polygamy don't necessarily have self esteem issues? Just want to be clear.

Exactly.

2. Oh, I hardly have the will to have families all over the place. I might reconsider if you were willing to give it a try with me, though. But, be warned I have high standards.

Sorry, I am not willing to give you a try. I don't like it crude, I like it suave ... so much for standards. tongue wink

2 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Or do you doubt my capabilities in having a harem of beautiful and endowed women at my beck and call? gringrin
yes I doubt it. Pictures or...

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Sorry, I am not willing to give you a try. I don't like it crude, I like it suave ... so much for standards. tongue wink
Lol. Funny girl, the best men have always had more than the average share of women. Their being negates monogamy, deal with it. None of the best men in the world is monogamous, except, maybe, Obama who's under intense surveillance. And even he gets millions of untoward advances from women.

Carefree, that's the reality of the life we live. Moreover, with your busy lives nowadays, you can hardly match the libido of a healthy male. Hehhehe.

As for standards, you'd need to have a multi-flavoured thermostated vagiina, inflatable breaasts; no offence, really. tongue
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Lol. Funny girl, the best men have always had more than the average share of women. Their being negates monogamy, deal with it. None of the best men in the world is monogamous, except, maybe, Obama who's under intense surveillance. And even he gets millions of untoward advances from women.

In your world, not in mine.

Carefree, that's the reality of the life we live. Moreover, with your busy lives nowadays, you can hardly match the libido of a healthy male. Hehhehe.

Let him meet mine first. wink
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
carefreewannabe:

In your world, not in mine.

Let him meet mine first. wink
Ah, Carefree. Ignorance is obviously bliss.

Hmm, woman, are you taking a shot at an invite? How dare you? angry That's disgusting grin
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
and I asked what's stopping you then? At least start with one.

The closest you can come to two wives is on nairaland. :PDeal with it.
At least start what with what?
You mean get married?
Is that a hard thing? cheesycheesy

Do you know how many marriage proposals I've had to turn down for my own sanity? tongue
Sorry I don't consider marriage an achievement, I know you do... deal with that! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm just a little shocked at housewives, who's only claim to importance cooking and breeding , claiming self esteem. It's laughable. Sad, even.

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:

If it was that easy, why are you complaining about ladies with princess mentality?
Since there are a million and one ladies willing to share, what's your complain about?
Where did you see the complain? cheesy
From what I remember, I made my comment and exited the thread - you're the one who brought me back here cos the comment hit you like a jolt of lightening.

My dear, an expository on what I notice is not the same thing as complain - unless I should never state my opinions because guilty girls won't like it... NO CAN'T DO! gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Ah, Carefree. Ignorance is obviously bliss.

Hmm, woman, are you taking a shot at an invite? How dare you? angry That's disgusting grin

That's the reason why you sound so blissful then, now I understand. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

At least start what with what?
You mean get married?
Is that a hard thing? cheesycheesy

Do you know how many marriage proposals I've had to turn down for my own sanity? tongue
Sorry I don't consider marriage an achievement, I know you do... deal with that! grin
lmao. grin You want to be a polygamist without marriage. How are you going to get the plenty wives? Kidnap?

I actually don't consider marriage an achievement. I got more marriage proposals than I could handle in my own time until I chose one person.

It is nice to know you're getting plenty proposals too. I will remember that for the day you join the bandwagon of those who say women don't prosose to men.

And guess what? So many women are dying to be with you, what better chance of building your harem than now?
I'm sure they are willing to provide for themselves too,compete for your love, be at your beck and call and pamper you on top of all that.
Just for a chance to experience your majestic awesomeness. grin

liar!

4 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
No seriously that wasn't personal. That's the only sensible way I can think of whereby one can effect any change.
I will also teach my unborn daughters what my mom taught me.

How's that personal information?
The kids are not even born yet?

Well I hope you took my message too and stored in your archives somewhere. You don't have to like it either. Or maybe you do like it cheesy seeing as it will help you raise a new generation of great women.

Of course I'm one of those with 'I'm a princess mentality'.
The same reason why you're to awesome to share your wife is the same reason I'm too wonderful to share my husband.
Why does that need explaining?
I'm not too awesome to share a wife, no woman will be able to handle me and another man at the same time...she wan die? grin

In the spirit of teaching our unborn children, you should make sure you teach your daughters to opt for divorce at the first sign of disagreement with their husband, even when they're caught cheating... gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Where did you see the complain? cheesy
From what I remember, I made my comment and exited the thread - you're the one who brought me back here cos the comment hit you like a jolt of lightening.

My dear, an expository on what I notice is not the same thing as complain - unless I should never state my opinions because guilty girls won't like it... NO CAN'T DO! gringrin
dude you were complaining bitterly about the ladies with princess mentality and the 'I'm too special' kind of thinking

That shouldn't even feature in your comment if it was that easy to garner the plenty brides.

Since you agree it is the prevailing mentality among ladies nowadays( your exact words), then we both agree you've successfully contradicted yourself.

By your own admission, it is not easy to find such ladies these days.

You can keep arguing on both sides of the spectrum. For and against. Only you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
carefreewannabe:

That's the reason why you sound so blissful then, now I understand. grin tongue
Lol. Good one. Well, sis, don't say you weren't told.
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
Lol. Good one. Well, sis, don't say you weren't told.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To My Father! By Refiner / Who Is The "Next Of Kin" / If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.