Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How To Configure Multilinks - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Configure Multilinks (887 Views)

Multilinks Balance Check / Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Configure Multilinks by badaru1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
Please how do I confiuure my multilinks,I just formated my system. I need help pls.
Re: How To Configure Multilinks by adexbusta(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2008
username = yourmultilinksphonenumber@multilinks.com
password = The password given to you by Multilinks

All you need to do is
1. Switch on your laptop/computer

2. Then plug your phone to your laptop through the wire port.
3. Go to control panel->Printers and other hardware->Phone and Modem options->Modem-->Add
4. Deselect the "Don't detect my modem, i'll select from a list the click next".
5. Select the Standard 19200 bps modem then next
6. Select a port then next
7. Highlight the Standard Modem and click on properties.
8. Go to Modem (Select port speed as 115200).
9. Advanced, extra initialization commands type "AT+CRM=1;$LGPKT=3" without the quotes and Exit
10. Return to control panel and go to Network and internet connections-->Set up or change your

internet connection-->Set up.
11. Follow the wizard, setting up your connection manually, dial up connection, and selecting the

Standard 19200 moden when prompted.
12. Fill in the remaining options with the following data:

ISP Name: Multilinks
Phone number:#777
username: as above
password: as above
Re: How To Configure Multilinks by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
The instructions used to be on their website, and now they've removed it. Silly people. cheesy
Re: How To Configure Multilinks by netotse(m): 3:29am On Dec 28, 2008
how is d thing sef?still reasonable?

(1) (Reply)

Cannot Download Files With Hp 6735s (vista) / Browse Free Wit Super Speed Internet(s.s.i) On Ur Pc Wit Etisalat And Glo Network. / How Do I Connect My Ps2 To My Computer Monitor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.