Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! (27441 Views)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / To Women: I Beg You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by queenprecy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
unemployment na wa. Op no get work dats y his sitting dre talking abt women. mtchew undecided

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

You know it's a continuous process... years ago, I watched a movie titled Fireproof... In there, I saw what it meant to love with this kinda love. I desired it ever since... He is still perfecting it in me smiley
Don't be deceived, that movie is a scam. The kind of love practised in that movie only favours women, and in the short-term too.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

I guess I will love her not from myself but through Him- Agape love smiley
I pity you. You never sabi woman. You see that guy wey him wife beat him destiny this morning eh, na the same thing he dey think. Dey dia dey lie give yourself.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
Don't be deceived, that movie is a scam. The kind of love practised in that movie only favours women, and in the short-term too.

Nah...The oldman later said, His wife (actor's mom) practiced on him... he never loved her at first...She did first...

BTW, Love does not bother about what favours who?
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
I pity you. You never sabi woman. You see that guy wey him wife beat him destiny this morning eh, na the same thing he dey think. Dey dia dey lie give yourself.

I laff smileygrin
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

Nah...The oldman later said, His wife (actor's mom) practiced on him... he never loved her at first...She did first...

BTW, Love does not bother about what favours who?
Eyah, good luck, bruh. You gon need it.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
Eyah, good luck, bruh. You gon need it.

Sure smiley
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Wendy80(f): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
dinachi:

Chai..dats too bad. Imagine placing a curse on the father of your kids.Yet if anything evil happens Na dem go first rush go see pastor.."help I don't know what is happening to my husband"

Don't mind them. I'm a woman oh but some women are from hell.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Adaezeagu:
hahaha u dey fear default setting slap
na de tin nau grin grin
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by kingthreat(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
I have a relative. 32 years old. Single. Too pompous to be searching and this is her number 1 problem. We her family are scared once she marries, we will be called to settle fights

1 Like

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Edusouls(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
not only verbal abuse, those species of humans are loaded with many bad vices, nagging at any slightest chance,holding back sex, smart lies, poisoning the mind of children over their dad, comparing their husbands achievements with other husbands, pushing their husbands to competition to meet up with others, thereby overstressing the man's natural capacity this deadly set up have caused many men to go to their grave untimely..i stop here but the list is many....

4 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by 100Cents: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
kowema:
A married woman is a woman under the authority of man hence needs to submit....U are a Pair but the man is the head.....If the 21st century woman can learn this irrespective of her class or Monetary status, if The 21st century woman can stop the blab about gender equality in her home,Then we wud av less failed marriages........I hope my fellow sisters won't shoot me for this? undecided

You are under arrest..

To prevent them from lynching you..
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by dinachi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
kingthreat:
I have a relative. 32 years old. Single. Too pompous to be searching and this is her number 1 problem. We her family are scared once she marries, we will be called to settle fights
Some are quick to point accusing fingers to non-availability of good men....never will they ever pause to see that their caustic tongues could be costing them the companionship of a good man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by lilmax(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
Men: if u dnt av enuf patience n preservance, DON'T MARRY!
#Shikenah
what are you saying? So men should be patient even when their wives give death threats right?

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by dinachi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
queenprecy:
unemployment na wa. Op no get work dats y his sitting dre talking abt women. mtchew undecided
Senior clown! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by usibengate(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
juniormusa:
Abeg free women jor men are to be blamed.grin
Na pple like you women dey put for inside bottle and remain under their spare. SMH for you
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by chronique(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
I saw your moniker "killerbeauty" and went straight to your profile,forgetting that your beauty can kill anyone who sees it. Thank Gos you didn't put up your picture there;I'm sure by now,my enemy would have been dead... tongue
KillerBeauty:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by FredHandsome(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
shaderuky:
actually its not olwys abt d woman, m a living exprnce to tht. smone that claim he's seriously in luv wit me n has proposed marriage really has a bad way of tlkin, claim he's from rivers n that's hw thy talk. alwys like to lament on hw gud he is,hw he's d most intlgnt n wise that I'm just 1/21000 of his wiseness. ths evening alrdy he had text me not to attempt leaving him as I may make d greatest mistake of my life. such big mouth guys r huge turn off fr me. me sha don zero am frm my mind but won't drop d bomb on him nw. just a bloody graduate yet to serve sef. #laughs#
Laughs and falls off from palmtree... Omo, the guy is a learner. Just pardon his ignorance n make him understand
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by ogorsthinner(f): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
op u sound soooo pained.. speaking from experience? while i agree its wrong to do so, its equally necessary dat husbands don't provoke dia wives to it. most women use dia mouth as a weapon to defend demselvs.
pls note that i am NOT advocating for women talking back at dia husbands ooo. just sayin some husbands do know how to bring out the worst in their wives.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by juniormusa(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2015
usibengate:

Na pple like you women dey put for inside bottle and remain under their spare. SMH for you
Whatever!
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by GamaG(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Its as a result of dis dat
made me to break up wit d girl i wanted to marry.

1 Like

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by vitality22(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2015
AGgal:
Na our only source of power
grin

Na joke I dey o! They don dey blast me

See them, this is exactly how it start....

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2015
funny enough,its this kind of women that get married before any other so what are we talking about? please lets hear word jare....Black men love chaos...look around you.

3 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by buggaboo: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Fawklicant:

I know a man that no woman born of eve can out-abuse. Chai! The man will just sit with you and abuse you till your ancestors come and plead on your behalf. You must cry, unless you are not a woman again. The man's mouth is like acid, it corrodes anyone it touches. the wife had no choice than to become quiet and gentle. Some men get time o!

grin grin grin
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by JesusDWay(m): 1:44am On Jan 24, 2015
What pains me most in this issue is how, even preachers hardly condemn this thing and tell you - don't you know women? That's how they are,like as if God will excuse their badmouthing on the day of judgment

However, the Bible also says they are the weaker vessel, maybe this means we may not always expect them to behave as perfectly as the man

1 Like

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by adisarasaq(m): 2:36am On Jan 24, 2015
I thank God she no dey abuse me but she get agidi gan ni o
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by francizy(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2015
SisterCaro:
Its always easy for men to talk about how unruly women can be, but let me ask you something. Im sure when you married her she wasn't like that because if she was you most probably weren't going to take her down the alter.

Surely if you cheat you shouldnt expect to come back home everyday to a happy home with eba and ogbono on the table for you.

Now tell us what is it that you men do that make these women turn into " tongue lashing beasts"?

Some women that know they have disgusting nagging attitude do pretend to be holy till a few days after getting to the alter. So if some guys know their woman's got that attitude in the first place, they won't get married to her. Check very well, girls that nag and don't hide it from their fiance probably do so cuz they already tied the dude down with pregnancy.

I've seen a woman that hasn't even gotten to the alter, just cuz she got pregnant, she turned her man's bodyguard. To the point that she even sees her man's sisters as threat to her. She'll quarrel with just about anybody, including the man.

Tell me, if the man takes his child after delivery and kicks her out of his life, what will the world say? The man is wicked.

If he abandons both the woman and the child, what will the world say? He is a demon.

If he marries her and pounds her like yam whenever she misbehaves, what will the world say? He is a beast.

If he stays away from home or hangs out more with his guys, what will the world say? He's got a side chick.

If he cheats on her, what will the world say? He is insensitive and shameless.

If he exchanges words with his wife, what will the world say? He is a sissy.

If he walks out on her while she's shouting and insulting him, what will the world say? He's rude.

If he keeps quiet and don't talk, what will the world say? He's a guttless turd.

If he refuses to eat food made at home after the fight, what will the world say? He's been charmed.

If he retaliates when she hits him, what will the world say? He went too far.

So where do we stand if everywhere is not the right place to stand.

I hate it when a man hits a woman, I haven't done it before and by God's grace I won't till I die, but I wouldn't want the whole gender equality thing to be handed down to Nigerian girls in relationship matters like the whites did to their women. Except in the case of employment because I feel women should be given equal opportunities here just like the men.

My reason is, whatever we Nigerians wanna do, we do it in excess. Assuming that in Nigeria, men are sentenced to jail for hitting women, whether retaliation or not, then you will see how women will easily abuse that opportunity. That is, a man might be getting slapped for just about anything.

There's a female friend (my ex precisely) of mine i told about my business idea which required much start-up, told her about my analysis and she was like "start little and build your business all the way to the top, unless you want to do what Anambra people are known for, ritual".

I picked offence and she claimed she was only joking.. Does it make any sense joking stupidly like this? I later kept my cool tho. She didn't know I broke up with her in the past cuz I couldn't take shits like this..

The ideal woman is hard to find but the benefit a man will reap for that woman is enormous..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by francizy(m): 2:42am On Jan 24, 2015
shaderuky:
actually its not olwys abt d woman, m a living exprnce to tht. smone that claim he's seriously in luv wit me n has proposed marriage really has a bad way of tlkin, claim he's from rivers n that's hw thy talk. alwys like to lament on hw gud he is,hw he's d most intlgnt n wise that I'm just 1/21000 of his wiseness. ths evening alrdy he had text me not to attempt leaving him as I may make d greatest mistake of my life. such big mouth guys r huge turn off fr me. me sha don zero am frm my mind but won't drop d bomb on him nw. just a bloody graduate yet to serve sef. #laughs#

Buahhahahahahahwahah... Abeg come marry me na.. Am the most humble guy one earth... wink
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by cococandy(f): 2:48am On Jan 24, 2015
rabbaba:
What of me that get married in 2013 april13 and she park and left to her papa house. Not as if am beating her or dat my people drove her she on her on parked and even carry our load back to her fathers house. Just tell me is that not madness? Now the bush girl is calling me to come and take back the brid price I paid for her head and d moncky thought I will wake up and drive down to do that as if I don't have anything doing with my time
sorry. why did she leave?
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin grin...na be say you want make 90% of women remain single
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Thinkr(m): 3:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Must Read All those men with the policy of "I don't beat women" yall are missing oooh... The sensation you get from slapping a woman is like that of when you cum, sooo sweet and relaxing to know she's kept quiet. True story Biliky lemme oooo. "Piam piam piam paim piam piam" Biliki I dey warn you o "piam piam piam piam piam" biliki last warning(I was already angry) but for where? Biliki no gree "piam piam piam piam piam" na so I land her one Towaaaai for face na so biliki fall for ground oh begin roll. Biliki are you alright I begin fear. As I look Biliki left eye don swell sha sad see gobe. Na so biliki mama carry biliki come my house that moment come meet my papa say I must marry biliki oh. Na so my papa and mama begin beg biliki mama. Dem con carry her go clinic the left eye kan dey ok back. But that's 8years ago though grin

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by adabeke12(f): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Zellie:
To Men : If you can't control your JT, don't marry

Let the church say amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance / I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / Baby Musa Reunites With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.