Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

To Women: I Beg You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Women: I Beg You (5927 Views)

See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women / I / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2015
Please wash and clean your pus5ies! This issue have crashed many relationships. Just now a long time friend called with the news that he is breaking up with his fiancee because she stinks terribly down there. I tried to encourage him to see if it is a medical situation or just poor hygiene but the guy had simply had enough and will not be talked out of it.
Some guys are just too embarrassed about the situation to be open to their other halfs about it but the truth be told a terribly smelling puzzy is dangerous to health. Nuff said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by indiraserv: 9:01am On May 27, 2015
Its mostly due to an infection not properly taken care of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 9:12am On May 27, 2015
It is not our fault.
It is because of

[size=14pt]FEMINISM!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by MissIndependent(f): 9:20am On May 27, 2015
Lol @puzzay grin
Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
Phema:
It is not our fault.
It is because of
Be serious Na. How feminism take cause rotten pus5y?

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by LadyX(f): 9:25am On May 27, 2015
Why did he date her for so long before realizing that she smells undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 9:27am On May 27, 2015
dinachi:

Be serious Na. How feminism take cause rotten pus5y?

So, you of all people no know?

I think say na feminism dey cause every bad thing for your life na. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dulux07(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2015
Its mostly due to infectn, and also heat, nowadays gals will put on tights after putting on pants, then cover everythin up with skirt or trouser. No wonder.

3 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by bellong: 9:37am On May 27, 2015
LadyX:

He don chop tire na... Na to dispose the waste remain.
Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2015
LadyX:
Apparently, he had hung in there hoping the situation will improve.
Re: To Women: I Beg You by snakebeat: 9:41am On May 27, 2015
dulux07:
Its mostly due to infectn, and also heat, nowadays gals will put on tights after putting on pants, then cover everythin up with skirt or trouser. No wonder.
U're right.

I suggest girls should stop wearing panties, to allow free flow of air. Only skirts or trouser is enuf, dis will enable air to circulate. sad
Re: To Women: I Beg You by cococandy(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2015
You're so hung up on women's pu55ies.
You hardly type 3 posts without the third referring to someone's puccie.

Today it's your friend's girlfriend's puccie.
Every other time, it is some nairaland ladies puccie you're insulting or stylishly longing for lipsrsealed

We know it feels good to get back in there but man chill.

This is getting out of hand.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Women: I Beg You by ireneidiva(f): 9:49am On May 27, 2015
cococandy:

Every other time, it is some nairaland ladies puccie you're insulting or stylishly longing for lipsrsealed

Epic reply. That dude is silly

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Women: I Beg You by LadyX(f): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
dinachi:

Apparently, he had hung in there hoping the situation will improve.
If the lady in question doesn't know she smells, she can't change.

Tell your friend to advice her (even if he leaves her) to improve on her hygiene because if he doesn't the next guy will also leave her because of the smell.

He can send an email or text if he can't say it on her face.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
cococandy:
Can I really say I am disappointed? Never! Your contribution is very monotonous. No variations. It is all about being fixated on puccies and never about women like you who stink to high heavens due to bad hyiegene and medical issues or both. Like I suspected, you are out of touch with reality on this issue. Your best bet keep down there clean, your husbands deserves it and God knows many men also do.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by LadyX(f): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
bellong:

He don chop tire na... Na to dispose the waste remain.
You are right... It's just an excuse to leave her.
Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
ireneidiva:

Epic reply. That dude is silly
Who dash monkey banana?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
LadyX:

If the lady in question doesn't know she smells, she can't change.
Tell your friend to advice her (even if he leaves her) to improve on her hygiene because if he doesn't the next guy will also leave her because of the smell.
He can send an email or text if he can't say it on her face.
Walahi, the guy says he had told her on a few occasions about it. He is just tired of it all.

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by cococandy(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
dinachi:

Can I really say I am disappointed? Never! Your contribution is very monotonous. No variations. It is all about being fixated on puccies and never about women like you who stink to high heavens due to bad hyiegene and medical issues or both. Like I suspected, you are out of touch with reality on this issue. Your best bet keep down there clean, your husbands deserves it and God knows many men also do.

Your vocabulary no pass like this.
Is there anytime on nairaland that your preferred method of insult on a lady does not involve her puccie. That's all you know.
C'est finis grin

I'd bet my DooneyandBourke that when someone asks you your name, the first thing that comes out of your mouth is "dinachi puccie"

My brother take am easy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
cococandy:

Your vocabulary no pass like this.
Is there anytime on nairaland that your preferred method of insult in a lady does not involve her puccie. That's all you know.
C'est finis grin
I'd bet my DooneyandBourke that when someone asks you your name, the first thing that comes out of your mouth is "dinachi puccie"
My brother take am easy.
Where did I insult you now? Anyways I expect you as a champion of women rights to speak up on this issue and encourage fellow women to clean up. Dinach is not your problem. Focus on the issues.

7 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by cococandy(f): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
dinachi:

Where did I insult you now? Anyways I expect you as a champion of women rights to speak up on this issue and encourage fellow women to clean up. Dinach is not your problem. Focus on the issues.
actually you didn't insult me.

You do have an issue with ladies' puccies though.
It has always been a theme in your posts.
you need not pretend your friend was telling you about his girl's puccie. #awkward.

This your thread is just one more avenue to vent against this particular part of the body that makes you angry for reasons best known to you.

That is the problem we need to all join hands and work on. How may we help you Di Di?
If I find one sexy babe for you, will you drop this your campaign?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2015
LadyX:

You are right... It's just an excuse to leave her.
Honestly, I don't think it is. The guy is not the type. He is a very loyal person.

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by 5minsmadness: 10:36am On May 27, 2015
Phema:
It is not our fault.
It is because of

grin grin grin grin
Re: To Women: I Beg You by 5minsmadness: 10:48am On May 27, 2015
Very embarrassing but true topic.

How do guys tell girls that they smell down there.

I will admit I have lost one relationship to this embarassed

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Chubhie: 11:07am On May 27, 2015
Or your friend might probably have gotten tired of the lady in question and looking for some embarrassing way to quit.

Truth is your guy never loved nor cared about her physical mental nor spiritual well being. If she's not so good with her personal hygiene, you can teach her through ways that she won't even realise your true intentions.

I believe in divine justice I believe in what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 11:10am On May 27, 2015
lmaooo grin grin lipsrsealed

dinachi:

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2015
This is a very serious matter. You will seat close to another woman and the kind of odor that ooze out mehn.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the person concerned. Please ladies you can ignore the op but not the msg. Try and use water for clean up instead of t-roll and treat any infection weda little or big and try and be conscious of any smell from there so that you will know your next action.

Selah

6 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
It is well.
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Bibol(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
Phema:
It is not our fault.
It is because of

cheesy Let them keep blaming feminism for the most flimsy actions and inactions. I'm beginning to get really tired of that word
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin grin grin grin

grin

Bibol:

cheesy Let them keep blaming feminism for the most flimsy actions and inactions. I'm beginning to get really tired of that word

Tired? When i just started enjoying it. . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by coogar: 2:47pm On May 27, 2015
dinachi:
Please wash and clean your pus5ies! This issue have crashed many relationships. Just now a long time friend called with the news that he is breaking up with his fiancee because she stinks terribly down there. I tried to encourage him to see if it is a medical situation or just poor hygiene but the guy had simply had enough and will not be talked out of it.
Some guys are just too embarrassed about the situation to be open to their other halfs about it but the truth be told a terribly smelling puzzy is dangerous to health. Nuff said!

what your friend did is bad for the men out there. he is running from the problem for another innocent man to inherit. he has proposed to her - he should help the lady get a solution instead of running away.

8 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by ifyalways(f): 3:15pm On May 27, 2015
Ovoko. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Food Can One Give An Under-weight Picky Eater Toddler? / We Fabricate Groundnut Roasting Machines / Happy Birthday Edwife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.