Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (38473 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Burning Bus At Toll Gate 7up Going To BERGER / Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by emerich(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mopolchi:
That's my aunty and her son.
May their gentle soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by upcrown2512(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lord have mercy !
RIP.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akinsadeez(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
emerich:

What is chisos? In as much as u r trying to make humour out of d situation, u don't call d name of our dear Lord in vain, pls do not incur d wrath of d Lord upon urself. A word is enough 4 d wise.

what is humorous about this situation? That's how you people will be there forming over spiritual. I am now calling the Lord's name in vain abi. Abeg carry yourself go front jor. mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
emerich:

May their gentle soul rest in peace. Amen.
Thanks. May they rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
No regulations. No standards whatsoever.
I see those trucks/trailers carrying containers unchained or poorly fastened.
What is the function of their various associations if not to regulate such things?
They only collect money and do nothing.

Goats.

Lord have mercy
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
So sorry about your loss cry cry cry

Pls take heart
Mopolchi:
My aunty and her little son were in the crushed bus. My thoughts are stuck on them. Thinking of the great pains they felt and the unrealized hope of people extricating them they had before their demise. Not just that, she was the livewire of the family with her petty trade at Mile 12 market since her husband is suffering from or only recovering from a long term stroke. I feel for the children and the husband, my uncle. God gave and He has taken. He knows why? I won't question Him. I will only pray that He rests them in His abode. Aunty, your thoughts will be in my heart. Its an honour having known you. Jee nke oma!
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mopolchi:
shocked. Sorry about that bro
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by eightsin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Damn. This is Tragic. We need laws and enforcers
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
cococandy:
So sorry about your loss cry cry cry

Pls take heart
Thanks. God knows why. Tomorrow my village members will communicate to the husband of her demise. I am praying that God gives my uncle the fortitude to bear in is his condition.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mopolchi:
I'm so sad to read about this sad news, I'm even more saddened that one of our own in NL relative was affected by this tragedy. My condolence goes out to everyone who have lost a dear one in such mishap. May GOD grant you, your uncle and everyone related either directly or indirectly to any of the victims the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
xynerise:

shocked. Sorry about that bro
Thanks. May God receive their souls. Amen.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mopolchi:
Thanks. God knows why. Tomorrow my village members will communicate to the husband of her demise. I am praying that God gives my uncle the fortitude to bear in is his condition.
really sad. cry
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gbadexy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
nagoya2:
The sad thing is that government has remained silent on the issue of unguarded containers being conveyed on all sorts of rickety trucks on Lagos roads.

May God have mercy.
God bless you. you see these containers tilting on the trailers and wonder why road safety, VIOs and other vehicle inspection agency dont stop them before the eventually fall on some vehicles at a bad spot of roads.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
lomomike:

I'm so sad to read about this sad news, I'm even more saddened that one of our own in NL relative was affected by this tragedy. My condolence goes out to everyone who have lost a dear one in such mishap. May GOD grant you, your uncle and everyone related either directly or indirectly to any of the victims the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Amen.
Thanks bro. Its a great loss for us, her other children are there for us to take care of since her husband is ill. God help us.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by pen2(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Mehn! Wat was life created for
To serve God
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kolamilan(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
hardbody:
This your cough sef.....that cofta syrup e haff finish again ba? Thank God say Ebola don travel, otherwise na quarantine for be ur middle name
you miss road @topic RIP to the dead
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CHANCEMAN: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Something needs to be done about this menace.The incidences of containers falling on other road users is getting out of hand.I remember sometime in the past they were restricted to moving around only at night, I think that was in the military era when Marwa was governor of Lagos if I am not mistaken.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 1STIDIOT: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2015
nagoya2:
The sad thing is that government has remained silent on the issue of unguarded containers being conveyed on all sorts of rickety trucks on Lagos roads.

May God have mercy.
this is a land where safety is held with levity sad
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by M4gunners: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2015
RIP to the dead. God unto you i commit my life to o.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bauer00: 1:04am On Jan 24, 2015
will this country ever get better,similar occurence here and there....d blood of al dis innocent people dying as a result of d negligence of d people in position of power is crying out loud o o....i weep for my country,RIP TO THE DEAD.....imagine,dose pple didnt plan to die o o...dy al went out from dia homes but were all carried back dead....RIP
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by oloworulz(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2015
It means this life is nothing. They will be history in a short while. Ppul mat h their graves, cars will pass d accident location. Dats life for u. Some ppul live their life as if they wount die at all. From God we came and to him we shall return. God is great
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by obongtunji: 2:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Something need to be done about this containers and the trucks, this incident keep occuring week in, week out
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lumpyy(f): 3:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Father have MERCY on ME and MINE,so heart-breaking!!!!
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ifeoluwa237(m): 3:33am On Jan 24, 2015
The accident is more than wat u are seeing I was an eye witness
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by poseidon12: 4:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Mopolchi:
My aunty and her little son were in the crushed bus. My thoughts are stuck on them. Thinking of the great pains they felt and the unrealized hope of people extricating them they had before their demise. Not just that, she was the livewire of the family with her petty trade at Mile 12 market since her husband is suffering from or only recovering from a long term stroke. I feel for the children and the husband, my uncle. God gave and He has taken. He knows why? I won't question Him. I will only pray that He rests them in His abode. Aunty, your thoughts will be in my heart. Its an honour having known you. Jee nke oma!

My heartfelt condolences to your family and the other affected families. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2015
gbadexy:

God bless you. you see these containers tilting on the trailers and wonder why road safety, VIOs and other vehicle inspection agency dont stop them before the eventually fall on some vehicles at a bad spot of roads.

quote me anyday:
Osita Ihedioka was a big failure at Road Safety!
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Livinusc(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2015
God of mercy!!Rip to d dead.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:
...and you were there taking pix instead of getting involved in the rescue efforts? angry
I am not interested in your bad news undecided
saying you're stuppid is an insult to stuppid people. what was he suppose to do? is he a towing van? could he start lifting the container or what?
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2015
poseidon12:

My heartfelt condolences to your family and the other affected families. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Amen. Couldn't sleep smoothly without the woman's picture flashing in my mind.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2015
xynerise:
I took that route and the traffic was terrible. They even brought out a dead kid and his mother. I believe they were going to school.

RIP to the dead.
Mopolchi:

chai! Bro take heart. i wont say God knows why it happened. but it has happened. you and your family can help your dead aunty by taking good care of the kids she left behind. she will be happy wherever she is, knowing that her kids are being taken care of.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:

chai! Bro take heart. i wont say God knows why it happened. but it has happened. you and your family can help your dead aunty by taking good care of the kids she left behind. she will be happy wherever she is, knowing that her kids are being taken care of.
Thanks. Our family will devise a means to deal with that. RIP to the departed.

1 Like

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Applaner: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2015
op, de best thing u could do was to snapped dem and post in nairaland!!!!!!

SMH for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember This Vehicles Used Mostly By Police And Robbers Back Then. / 2020 BMW X1 Has A Bigger Grille And Screen / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.