Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (38482 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Burning Bus At Toll Gate 7up Going To BERGER / Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nothing scares me more than trailers carrying containers when I am on the road. embarassed

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bsc(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Mehn! Wat was life created for
The bible says I knw d thought I have for u, the thought of good and not of evil...to bring u to an xpected end... Dis end is unxpected! Dats devil @ work...God have mercy... RIp to d dead. May God console those left to mourn them..

1 Like

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is very sad country.

Oh my God.

This is the failure of their governor. The government should make law to prevent such accident.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by UnknownT: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
We need to take all these trailers off the road. Blood of Jesu!! Look at that one crushed, chai!!!
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is why we need a govt that is not dull and sleeping.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ooooh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I detest painful death.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Zellie: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
kayciano:
Hmmmm
Unprecedented Global catastrophe..!!!!
huh
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
The regular culprits: Maersk,cmga,etc carrying unsecured payloads. It was bound to happen soon. They bribe govt officials to keep a blind eye. When you're passing besides these trailers, you're a sitting duck.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hardbody: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
This your cough sef.....that cofta syrup e haff finish again ba? Thank God say Ebola don travel, otherwise na quarantine for be ur middle name
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jesu !! R.I.P to d dead.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by scholarosisi(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lord have mercy on us
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dharyour93(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is really SAD. I pray that they rest in peace and also pray that God consoles their family and friends.

cry cry cry cry cry

I pray that God will protect us in our going out and coming in.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nature20: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
AdeniyiA:
...and you were there taking pix instead of getting involved in the rescue efforts? angry
I am not interested in your bad news undecided
its not his news,its what happened,if he does not bring the news newspaper\tv\press would do that without taking part in the rescue,the news create awareness and alerts to Emergency Agency,and immediately you heard about it what stops you from rushing down to the scene to rescue the victims.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
So sad
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tragic!!! Got so scared after opening this thread and I immediately called my mum to confirm She and my elder sister are fine. After confirming their safety,I dropped the call. Mum had to call back to ask why I called cos She thought the call was kinda weird and unusual. I had to confess it was what I saw on NL that made me call. May God never let any of our loved ones be involved in anything negative and tragic. I felt really unsettled after opening this thread.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by smudge2079(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
God! Dis is a terrible way to leave dis terrible world. Anytime i see a moving trailer with container coming and i make way... Some people will be like " guy u too dey fear"
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
I took that route and the traffic was terrible. They even brought out a dead kid and his mother. I believe they were going to school.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
God please forgive them their sins and grant them your kingdom Amen
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kenai: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
WE NEED TO HASTEN THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR RAILROADS TO ENABLE FREIGHT TRAINS IN THIS COUNTRY! THESE PICTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING, I CAN'T STOP WRITING IN CAPS!!!

R.I.P!
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ogiewanye(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
so sad
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Alexisu: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
I also run away wen I see anything carrying container. Its worse here in Lagos. I had to alight from a bus and take another one day at Wilmer/Coconut area of A papa because of a truck carrying container

MAY D SOUL OF D DEPARTED REST IN PEACE.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Nothing scares me more than trailers carrying containers when I am on the road. embarassed

RIP to the dead

As well as petrol tankers.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mrofficial(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
nagoya2:
The sad thing is that government has remained silent on the issue of unguarded containers being conveyed on all sorts of rickety trucks on Lagos roads.

May God have mercy.

I posted an article about a container that fell off Ojuelegba bridge and landed on a commercial bus. They said it was not front page page worthy because there were no casualties. Forgetting awareness to everyone and the government is important.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bekeee(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
OMG! This is terrible.

May their souls RIP! Amen!!

Lord please continue to preserve our lives..We are indeed grateful for all Lord.

May God grant their families and friends the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ribido(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmm. RIP
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
My aunty and her little son were in the crushed bus. My thoughts are stuck on them. Thinking of the great pains they felt and the unrealized hope of people extricating them they had before their demise. Not just that, she was the livewire of the family with her petty trade at Mile 12 market since her husband is suffering from or only recovering from a long term stroke. I feel for the children and the husband, my uncle. God gave and He has taken. He knows why? I won't question Him. I will only pray that He rests them in His abode. Aunty, your thoughts will be in my heart. Its an honour having known you. Jee nke oma!

3 Likes

Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chichriso: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
RIP
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
xynerise:
I took that route and the traffic was terrible. They even brought out a dead kid and his mother. I believe they were going to school.

RIP to the dead.
That's my aunty and her son.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by smsshola(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm may their soul R.I.P..they never return to their loved one again.
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omooba77: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Condolences to the bereaved families; we too can help out by maintaining road/traffic rules,the way some people speed on third mainland bridge and roads is scary.Please keep to the speed limit and caution drivers of public buses. God will keep us
Re: Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by emerich(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
Chisos! That's someone's body under the container. shocked Someone who woke up and left home this morning hail and hearty not knowing that was the last time he/she would ever see that home. cry Chai. Very very sad.

Father lord please direct and protect our steps all through this year. Amen.
What is chisos? In as much as u r trying to make humour out of d situation, u don't call d name of our dear Lord in vain, pls do not incur d wrath of d Lord upon urself. A word is enough 4 d wise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License / 2020 BMW X1 Has A Bigger Grille And Screen / Remember This Vehicles Used Mostly By Police And Robbers Back Then.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.