Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Naira Hits N208 To Dollar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Hits N208 To Dollar (2213 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by deeptechcool(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Just 208? That s a great achievement of this Government. The guy is working assiduously to better the nation. Let us vote him for third term so that dollar would exchange for 1000naira.GEJ>>>>>> inflation and devaluation forward>>>>>.
Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
BlackTechnology:

No mind the educated illiterates wey no gree support true federalism to help quickly diversify the economy grin

The only reason the naira still has some value is because of the oil revenue. Take away the petrodollars and see the naira turn to toilet paper.

And funny thing is it is their state governors that insisted that the soverign wealth fund an ECA accounts be shared.

I remember one useless governor stating at the height of crude prices that Nigeria was witnessing a boom period and as such this was the time to spend our reserves. Another clown who has since stopped claiming to be an engineer was also demanding for more share of the oil loot. The Oliver twisted mumu had put his states into serious financial problem and could not pay salaries and in a book lunch in Lagos were he as a governor represented a private citizen kept whining about the benchmark for crude.

Useless parasites

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Not my business I earn in USD.

Sai Buhari
Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by KanwuliaJara: 2:07am On Jan 24, 2015
All na 'economic growth' abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by Cuckoo48: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Scholes007:

that's one of the things i like about this devaluation
Also am happy high inflation did not follow ...it shows our industrial capacity has improved and i pray we can start export finished goods massively so as to have a strong and sustainable naira

U are just a whoa!
Which kain nonsense textbook u read dis one,
Infact am sure u don't live in Nigeria.
Industrial capacity ko!
Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by Cuckoo48: 2:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Anyway, I hear say, na Govment people dey pack dollar dey send obodo oyibo!
Dey know say FeBuhari 14, power must change hands, so fear catch dem!
Dollar dey scarce cos of panic buying from folks who dey prepare to run as the Otuoke man dey run!
Dollar go even reach N300 by FeBuhari 13.
Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by espn(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Educated illiterates

The post below proves how uneducated you guys are

what's ur point..u r only displaying ur level of stupidity here. My point was clearly stated out.. after a bill has been adopted, gone through all necessary readings and correction/amendment. It only becomes a law when it's finally approved by d president.. so wats ur point..nonsense.
Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by espn(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Educated illiterates

what's ur point..u r only displaying ur level of stupidity here. My point was clearly stated out.. after a bill has been adopted, gone through all necessary readings and correction/amendment. It only becomes a law when it's finally approved by d president.. so wats ur point..
Re: Naira Hits N208 To Dollar by espn(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Educated illiterates

I find it hard to swallow d shit u just said.. ur daft brain shld v processed what I said. I can lecture u on the functions of d 3 organs of govt. Don't ever quote me if u don't v sumfin reasonable to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Commisioning Train In Gombe--- Channels Tv / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Interview @ Chatham House Is Now Live / Amaechi To Be IMPEACHED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.