Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (27680 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by zanga420: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
veekid:
this man should jus pray make Buhari no enter; chai him go hear am
Thank God u said make he no enter and even at that, nothing 'll happen to him.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by TheFreeOne: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Both camps (PDP & APC) should advise their supporters to eschew violence.

The 'ineligible' GMB should caution his bloodthirsty almajiri followers and MUST do so via HAUSA BBC service and not twitter cos anything short of that implies he's not sincere about a violence-free 2015 election in the north.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by ynusaa(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:
90% of Buhari supporters are illiterate moslems,
jihadis, sharia supporters/ reporters and retirement
over due mafia politicians. I can swear with my
oxford forged certificate that no well educated
man/woman from the northern part of this country
will ever support Buhari' s candidacy. in a party
that has closed to 50m members across the
country and 80% of then being youths wish am one
of them untill we were denied the opportune to
match the great Jonathan with youthful force.
Kwankwaso of kano state has all it takes to lead
these youthful match to Aso Rock, not to mention
Okorocha,El rufai or Ameachi. But selfish political
interest and Islamic agendas will not allow us think
straight and today some people want to blame
some Igbos for not joining the cues like fullani
cows, known fully well that we're a nation bigger
than a country with well civilized men and women.
I know many will like to disagree with me on this
or even choose not to believe me if I tell them now
that am one of the thousands Igbo APC supporters
who throw free drinks to neighbours because of
APC with the hope of a modern change under the
new age only for us to be surprised with the kind
of change in package without any considerations
for the youths, even Fashola or Ameachi was left
out for another old man as the vice candidate.
Believe me or not... JONATHAN is the only
presidential option for this 2015.

You re a big fool, markapiyya, zebbe, kawwud, wakarimaska.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by mctons: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
dre11:

This your ranting belongs to the recycle bin
No iota of ISSUE BASED DEBATE conversation there except ranting

Seems your IQ level could not decode the content and summary of his contributiion. Put it in simple, YOUTH candidacy where upon GEJ as the only viable candidate for the coveted seat.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by sultan457: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
clevvermind:

O what is good for the goose is not good for the
gander abi? It was ok for Buhari and his cohorts to
disrupt Jonathan's campaign in Katsina and
Bauchi and will not be good for Fayose to disrupt
Buhari's own in Ekiti. APCians , you sure reason
from the anus. I don't believe in tit for tat and
sorry to burst your bubble APC, PDP are more
coordinated and reasonable than you. Election is
not fighting but voting.

Is it Buhari dat call for d disruption but we can see dat Fayose called for it with this PDP is a party for hooligans.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by dre11(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
mctons:

Seems your IQ level could not decode the content and summary of his contributiion. Put it in simple, YOUTH candidacy where upon GEJ as the only viable candidate for the coveted seat.

You still not making sense with your summary
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Azo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:
over due mafia politicians.
I can swear with my

Bastardt
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Kezzyboy: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
the chibok girls were attacked,
buhari was attacked
2000 met their demise wen dey were attackd
mosques have been attacked
churches hav been attacked
almost on normal base innocent citizens get attacked by Rpg's, AA rifles, ied's, ak47 nd other deadly weapons by boko haram.

but just because the president is attackd with rotten bread and pure water, dey start to condem, condem wetin.....?" selfish politiciant

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PastorOla1: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
He is just RANTING, What can he do, E RAN KO LASAN ALSAN. HOGWASH.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2015
I
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by oloworulz(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2015
jiggalo:
ode jati jati. I don't know who get sense pass between u and ant. Didn't u read what u typed.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by HzRF(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2015
doctokwus:
This man is inciting hate more than any other politician in position of authority has done in recent times.
He is not hiding his contempt for the north and these are exactly the kind of sentiments that make people otherwise calm to react in unconventional ways.
Fayose is definitely scared of what becomes of his type after may 29,so he prefers the nation burns than he accounting for his misdeeds in office.
Stop deceiving ursef
Even if GMB wins he's still d gov
And maybe if GMB wins u will go to appeal court and use presidential power to dethrone him
I guess u already know him
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by mackriss: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Gus! This reminds me about a popular adage in Igbo land that says, it is good for the fowl to carry the body of the dog(dog) bt when the dog carries the fowl it becomes the a thief. That is excellent one indeed by APC by its supporters, they should continue to attack the president of Nigeria but one thing get me puzzled about Naija. It is believed that Britain has sowed seed of discord between the north and the south which today is dwindling the growth of this nation. In Britain we have Muslims,in America the same thing,they were able to accommodate each other irrespective of their belief and religion but ours is different. If other states that belongs to PDP started behaving like mad cows like what Buhari and his supporters are doing we will plunge this nation into fire. We should be careful the way we do things because nobody stays under the fire when the fire is burning. Yes, there one inevitable truth that need to be told, Nigeria is not the answer now. You might ask why? Point and blank we are not one. See you.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by rabzy01: 2:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Fayoshe!! Are you not the one I saw wearing bullet-prove vest during your campaign in Ekiti state? Why are you beating your chest like a gorilla?

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 4:30am On Jan 24, 2015
sultan457:

Is it Buhari dat call for d disruption but we can see dat Fayose called for it with this PDP is a party for hooligans.
stop talking nonsense abeg.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by mikovo2002(m): 5:09am On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
It's eeasier said than done.

Besides, why was GEJ stoned in the pDP states only?. It was a false flag operation by the PDP, n who is Fayose trying to intimidate?

#Noise-Making et al

Don't worry let him Bahari come to Ondo State He is lucky that he has visit Bayalsa for his campaign. I think the Ondo people will retaliate what happened in Kastina and Bauchi.
Still, #GMB/PYO15
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by ogunniyi2: 5:21am On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
It's eeasier said than done.

Besides, why was GEJ stoned in the pDP states only?. It was a false flag operation by the PDP, n who is Fayose trying to intimidate?

#Noise-Making et al
right on point

Still, #GMB/PYO15
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by ogunniyi2: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:
See who is talking. The m.oron thug parading as a governor.

The North has been very well behaved considering the provocative advert you idiot sponsored. The advert alone is a valid reason to disrupt all GEJ's rallies in the north. You do that and you don't know you have started the violence already? Foolish man!

Anyway, we have long known that PDP is a party of the touts, crooks, thieves, thugs and killers.

PDP is a nest of killers - Prof. Wole Soyinka.
right on point.the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Image123(m): 5:25am On Jan 24, 2015
mackriss:
Gus! This reminds me about a popular adage in Igbo land that says, it is good for the fowl to carry the body of the dog(dog) bt when the dog carries the fowl it becomes the a thief. That is excellent one indeed by APC by its supporters, they should continue to attack the president of Nigeria but one thing get me puzzled about Naija. It is believed that Britain has sowed seed of discord between the north and the south which today is dwindling the growth of this nation. In Britain we have Muslims,in America the same thing,they were able to accommodate each other irrespective of their belief and religion but ours is different. If other states that belongs to PDP started behaving like mad cows like what Buhari and his supporters are doing we will plunge this nation into fire. We should be careful the way we do things because nobody stays under the fire when the fire is burning. Yes, there one inevitable truth that need to be told, Nigeria is not the answer now. You might ask why? Point and blank we are not one. See you.
What has Buhari done wrong? Do you also blame Chelsea or Man United when their supporters misbehave? Why are pdp 'stalwarts' who should know better, allowed to make inciting and divisive statements?
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by fxskye: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2015
jiggalo:

Another stupiidity from Jonathan's camp
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by franugo(m): 5:57am On Jan 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

He isn't a fool. Nothing bad in wat he said

bia this fine girl, is something wrong with you Shey na u go help am fight war wey im wan start with im stewpidity? What did he expect when he published that cantakerously idiotic advert Foolish man, my niece is wiser than him n she's just 3yrs....

BTW, ALMost y'all{apc n pdp fans} make me sick 2 my stomach. Fighting n cursing ur opponents without decorum. U guys are a disgrace!! I really abhor what u people have turned NL 2, a warzone of sill.y children who think dt either the world see things 4rm their POV or die,...i weep 4 this country cause the youths have proven time n time again 2 be obtuse, self-righteous, conceited, cantakerous, blind, illogical, maniacal, fanatical, retarded, bigoted.....cry leaders of 2moro my left brokus!!
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Badgers14: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Fayose and his agbero ways, pretty sure GMB will look at him and smile, when men were men, where were you angry angry e don tey wey ynash dey back grin grin
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by chinedujazzy(m): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Since the certificate saga,me and my followers have decided to follow the jonathan we know...say No to violent and Desperate Buhari...
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
A thug will do anything that pays the bill
But a thug mostly dies on the street.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by ellechrystal(f): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
franugo:

bia this fine girl, is something wrong with you Shey na u go help am fight war wey im wan start with im stewpidity? What did he expect when he published that cantakerously idiotic advert Foolish man, my niece is wiser than him n she's just 3yrs....

BTW, ALMost y'all{apc n pdp fans} make me sick 2 my stomach. Fighting n cursing ur opponents without decorum. U guys are a disgrace!! I really abhor what u people have turned NL 2, a warzone of sill.y children who think dt either the world see things 4rm their POV or die,...i weep 4 this country cause the youths have proven time n time again 2 be obtuse, self-righteous, conceited, cantakerous, blind, illogical, maniacal, fanatical, retarded, bigoted.....cry leaders of 2moro my left brokus!!
Mr man, all there plenty comment I don't think it's for me.
Please do urself a favour n look for d right owner. By d way, don't b quick to call someone stewpid on nairaland forming saint, it only shows how stupid u r too, and I deeply think there is something wrong with u not me.
Thanks
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by franugo(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Mr man, all there plenty comment I don't think it's for me.
Please do urself a favour n look for d right owner. By d way, don't b quick to call someone stewpid on nairaland forming saint, it only shows how stupid u r too, and I deeply think there is something wrong with u not me.
Thanks

of cus they weren't all 4 u, most was 4 nairalanders in general.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by BotherMleeper(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2015
jiggalo:

If that be true, if aso rock is assured for pdp, why then is your boss jittery and grasping at straws?

The end is nigh.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by ellechrystal(f): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2015
franugo:

of cus they weren't all 4 u, most was 4 nairalanders in general.
Oh gud.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by TruthisBitter247: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
sleekp1:
Fayose kicking APC behind since 2011.

Fayose na correct guy.
You no get sense kobo!
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by franugo(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Oh gud.

doh, just dt i didn't want 2 post another comment so i just merged both, hope no qualms?
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by opoorookagbon(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2015
As much as violence should be condemned squarely, those supporting Fayose, Fayose, PDP and the President are all hypocrites. When the APC members were shot in RIVERS, no PDP member condemned the attack, when their offices were bombed, nobody remembered Jonathan signed a pact. When the APC office was attacked in Ado-Ekiti, the President or its spokesman has never issued a single statement in condemning the barbaric act. When Buhari was bombed, the President has forgotten that he would be going to North to campaign, he did not even raise a single committee (as his usual act) not to talk of making investigation and till now, no single person has been accused or arrested in connection with the act.

When Fayose issued a death threat/wish to Buhari through his uncultured advertorial, nobody talked not even the President. Yet, it is understandable that all these attacks happened right in PDP states and no single attack at opposition's state.

Summary
*This is a calculated attempt to secure people's sympathy and curry people's disposition to the postponement of the election, it will not be possible by God's grace.
* It is another plot to fan the ember of hatred against the people's general and make International community believe that the man is violent, whatever GMB/PYO >>>>>>Aso Rock straight 2015 by the grace of God.
Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by phemmy1080: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mr fayose is not a taout pls .my governon kudos to u.Ekiti wa leyin eeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.