Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours - Forum Games (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (64208 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by deneut: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
PeyButtons:

Hmm this is serious

I have a little black cat 4 sale..are u interested?
not interested

Is today gone already?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
deneut:

not interested

Is today gone already?

Naaaa, its just starting.... Tomorrow is gone.

Whats the cause of this headache that has drilled its way into my brain?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by PeyButtons(f): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Naaaa, its just starting.... Tomorrow is gone.

Whats the cause of this headache that has drilled its way into my brain?

I'm the cause...u must have been thinking about me too much.
must we sleep tonight?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
PeyButtons:

I'm the cause...u must have been thinking about me too much.
must we sleep tonight?

Helen of Troy. The face that launched a thousand ship.

Yes we must sleep tonight....together. cheesy

Why are you awake?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by wemmieslim(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dunno,guess am just bored,
what would you prefer I do?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by ladygudhead(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2015
how abt u try singing, don't u how to sing?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
ladygudhead:
how abt u try singing, don't u how to sing?

Hell ya. I do. Like a bird.

Tomorrow is my birthday. What am I expecting from you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Hell ya. I do. Like a bird.

Tomorrow is my birthday. What am I expecting from you?
The world at ur feet baby. Hope it'll be enough?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
frenzydilz:
The world at ur feet baby. Hope it'll be enough?

Lol. It won't.

I need the universe. Can you afford that?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. It won't.

I need the universe. Can you afford that?
Lol...nope. Is that the only thing u want?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
frenzydilz:
Lol...nope. Is that the only thing u want?
oops! That's not what he truly wants but can let you in on what he desire most. Should I?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
lyntiffany:
oops! That's not what he truly wants but can let you in on what he desire most. Should I?

Now I don't care what he desires the most. What do u desire?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
frenzydilz:
Now I don't care what he desires the most. What do u desire?
it's a secret stored up in the endo part of my heart.
Would you like me to share my little secret with you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
lyntiffany:
it's a secret stored up in the endo part of my heart.
Would you like me to share my little secret with you?
I think you should. Don't you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
frenzydilz:
I think you should. Don't you?
sure will very necessary I let it outta my chest but I need to know if I can trust you. Can you be my confidant?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
lyntiffany:
sure will very necessary I let it outta my chest but I need to know if I can trust you. Can you be my confidant?
I can be anything/everything 4 u babe. Jux lay it on me...what's ur little secret?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 3:52am On Aug 24, 2015
frenzydilz:
I can be anything/everything 4 u babe. Jux lay it on me...what's ur little secret?
it's about love,heard is a beautiful thing that happens to nice souls. Have you ever been in love?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
it's about love,heard is a beautiful thing that happens to nice souls. Have you ever been in love?

Nope, I haven't.

Tell us more about it.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by MizMyColi(f): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Nope, I haven't.

Tell us more about it.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Nope, I haven'
Tell us more about it.
will tell you if you can let me know the us you were referring to.
But wait a minute you mean you have never being in love?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
will tell you if you can let me know the us you were referring to.
But wait a minute do you really want to know about my love story?

Of course I do.

Why do you enjoy running around?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cool

But it is the truth nau....Lol.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Of course I do.

Why do you enjoy running around?
cos it's a game.

Would you have believed if I let you know?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
cos it's a game.

Would you have believed if I let you know?

I have no choice than to believe. Until I hear other wise.

So why don't you tell us your story.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

I have no choice than to believe. Until I hear other wise.

So why don't you tell us your story.
Let me summarize it- have been madly in love with someone but it didn't last. So in love with him but.......

Now do you believe that?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
Let me summarize it- have been madly in love with someone but it didn't last. So in love with him but.......

Now do you believe that?

Lool.

I do believe it but why don't you complete it?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

I do believe it but why don't you complete it?
nothing else to let out except that it has come to it's terminal point,but it hurts..... cry

Are you now satisfied?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
nothing else to let out except that it has come to it's terminal point,but it hurts..... cry

Are you now satisfied?

Shortest story on earth I have ever read! Lol.

And nope I am not satisfied.

Where did you school? (since you do not want to talk about your love story)
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Shortest story on earth I have ever read! Lol.

And nope I am not satisfied.

Where did you school? (since you do not want to talk about your love story)
will like to answer that but you have not answered my previous questions throne at you.

Are you that stingy with answers?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
will like to answer that but you have not answered my previous questions throne at you.

Are you that stingy with answers?

Loool.

YES I am.

But remind me again and I'll waive my "stinginess" to reply you.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Loool.

YES I am.

But remind me again and I'll waive my "stinginess" to reply you.
they are to numerous,can't remember any right now.

Am having a free time today no client to convince and the once conquered are yet to lit my face. How about your end,how is it rolling with you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
they are to numerous,can't remember any right now.

Am having a free time today no client to convince and the once conquered are yet to lit my face. How about your end,how is it rolling with you?

Still running around. I dig ladies who are bold and straight. cheesy

I lost the minute of our general meeting which I noted. I can't find it. So a colleague is helping out. Then I'll go see a company about pension and make some contacts.

What do you do exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (72) (Reply)

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.