Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours - Forum Games (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (66831 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Still running around. I dig ladies who are bold and straight. cheesy

I lost the minute of our general meeting which I noted. I can't find it. So a colleague is helping out. Then I'll go see a company about pension and make some contacts.

What do you do exactly?
That's one of the questions you have asked before Lol.
I really have a way of dragging a lions tail to roar.

I market for a radio firm( don't disclose my id online).

I dig guys that are careful with the way they handle things but seems to me your not or are you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
That's one of the questions you have asked before Lol.
I really have a way of dragging a lions tail to roar.

I market for a radio firm( don't disclose my id online).

I dig guys that are careful with the way they handle things but seems to me your not or are you?

I asked because you didn't respond. So I had to ask again.

Nice job by the way. I don't know your ID so how do I intend to disclose it online? Lol.

I dig girls who are careful because am careless. cheesy cheesy

But am careful...only in some cases. cheesy

The 'Us' I was referring to, refers to everybody on this thread.

What kind of things do you dig guys to be careful with?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

I asked because you didn't respond. So I had to ask again.

Nice job by the way. I don't know your ID so how do I intend to disclose it online? Lol.

I dig girls who are careful because am careless. cheesy cheesy

But am careful...only in some cases. cheesy

The 'Us' I was referring to, refers to everybody on this thread.

What kind of things do you dig guys to be careful with?
sorry. I meant I don't disclose my Id on-line.
The manner in which they handle their family, friends and profession.

Hope your okay with my answer?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
it's about love,heard is a beautiful thing that happens to nice souls. Have you ever been in love?
I have. With the wrong person. Have u ever been in love?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
sorry. I meant I don't disclose my Id on-line.
The manner in which they handle their family, friends and profession.

Hope your okay with my answer?

Loool.

Nope am not. Care to explain better?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
frenzydilz:

This ship has long sailed cool

1 Like

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
frenzydilz:
yea I had, was a lovely experience ( wish it has not come to an end).

What went wrong with yours?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Loool.

Nope am not. Care to explain better?
Fine , there is something your looking out for am gonna let you in on that grin

I like guys who appreciate and are careful with the way they handle their women.

How much do you care for your lady?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
Fine , there is something your looking out for am gonna let you in on that grin

I like guys who appreciate and are careful with the way they handle their women.

How much do you care for your lady?

Truss me, whatever you think am looking for, I've seen it....you could only give me a variety. Lol.

Those guys are sweet indeed.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lady.

So what variety can you give me? cheesy
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
kaboninc:

This ship has long sailed cool
Who b d sailor?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by frenzydilz(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
lyntiffany:
yea I had, was a lovely experience ( wish it has not come to an end).

What went wrong with yours?
Trust issues...then distance. What went wrong with yours?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Savigne(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Same....Trust and then distance issues.. What do you miss most about her?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kanmifad(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
i miss her twins sisters. why do you like this game?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
kanmifad:
i miss her twins sisters. why do you like this game?

Because it is fun....can someone help me with a little baby?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kanmifad(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
kaboninc:

i cant help you i have mine...why do you expect somebody to carry out your responsibility for you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
kanmifad:

i cant help you i have mine...why do you expect somebody to carry out your responsibility for you?

No sir. I take responsibilities for my actions and even the actions of others.

What do you mean by my responsibility as it relates to me asking for someone to help me with a little baby?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kanmifad(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2015
kaboninc:

No sir. I take responsibilities for my actions and even the actions of others.

What do you mean by my responsibility as it relates to me asking for someone to help me with a little baby?
i think you are in the best position to help your baby now, nobody can do it to your satifaction. are you too busy to take good care of your dear baby?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by PeyButtons(f): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes I can.. I have one for sale on OLX. How much will you pay?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
PeyButtons:

Yes I can.. I have one for sale on OLX. How much will you pay?

Lol. I will consider it. smiley

But, is her name Pey?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by PeyButtons(f): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. I will consider it. smiley
But, is her name Pey?
Yes..do you want cash on delivery or bank transfer?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
PeyButtons:

Yes..do you want cash on delivery or bank transfer?
Lol. I want cash on delivery. I need to 'peruse' the product before parting with my money.

When will you deliver?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by PeyButtons(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. I want cash on delivery. I need to 'peruse' the product before parting with my money.

When will you deliver?

as soon as u are ready..hope u dont mind if d caregiver comes along wit d baby?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
PeyButtons:

as soon as u are ready..hope u dont mind if d caregiver comes along wit d baby?

Lol.

Yes I mind. I want you to deliver the baby.

Hope you won't mind?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.

Yes I mind. I want you to deliver the baby.

Hope you won't mind?
is she pregnant already?
She must be Mary of our time.

When are we coming for the naming ceremony?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
is she pregnant already?
She must be marry of our time.

When are we coming for the naming ceremony?

In 5 years from now.

When are we expecting yours?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2015
kaboninc:

In 5 years from now.

When are we expecting yours?
that's eternity for ordinary naming ceremony.

Whenever your ready isn't that what you said?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
that's eternity for ordinary naming ceremony.

Whenever your ready isn't that what you said?

I don't understand.

Can you please explain?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
kaboninc:

I don't understand.

Can you please explain?
there's nothing there to explain.

Why the pretense?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
there's nothing there to explain.

Why the pretense?

What pretense?

I do not understand you. I said I wanted a little baby and someone offered to get one for me from OLX. I asked her when she'll deliver the baby to me from OLX and she said whenever I am ready. So I didn't say whenever I am ready, she said so.

Then you asked when the naming ceremony will hold, for which I said in 5 years time.

Where I do not understand is where you asked "Whenever your ready isn't that what you said?"

So I am not pretending.

And why will I pretend? Over what?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
kaboninc:

What pretense?

I do not understand you. I said I wanted a little baby and someone offered to get one for me from OLX. I asked her when she'll deliver the baby to me from OLX and she said whenever I am ready. So I didn't say whenever I am ready, she said so.

Then you asked when the naming ceremony will hold, for which I said in 5 years time.

Where I do not understand is where you asked "Whenever your ready isn't that what you said?"

So I am not pretending.

And why will I pretend? Over what?
nothing to be précised it was only a game.

Are you mad at me?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
nothing to be précised it was only a game.

Are you mad at me?

Lol. Am not mad at you. I had to explain to you for better understanding.

It is too early to be mad at someone...much less, you.

Have you been paid for last month?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Am not mad at you. I had to explain to you for better understanding.

It is too early to be mad at someone...much less, you.

Have you been paid for last month?
yet to collect my wages.

When I do what would you like me to buy for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (72) (Reply)

Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.