Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours - Forum Games (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (64444 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

All guys are jealous, even the ones who do not officially date you, the ones who dream about you, the ones who crush on you.....we are jealous. Even cheats and players (like yours trully) are jealous. So if you think your
guy is not jealous, take a look at him again. But if you're sure he's not jealous, he needs help. And you should help him to be. Jealousy is a virtue!

Fun can mean many things. And flirting is fun too. But a time shall come when you'd want to feel it, like beach air grazing your skin. Like the lagoon cool breeze giving you shivers like an angel is passing through. That feeling of wanting to be touched by this strange hand, you want to see how he smiles, how broad his shoulders are, how white his teeth are, how sexy his eyes are.

Flirting......I can't say if you flirt or not. But I can say you're very inquisitive.

At home I suppose?
jealousy! a virtue?

Not for me, my boyfriend is enough for me,can't think or imagine of any one else except him.

From your previous statement you attributed flirting to me,how come you swerved it to begin inquisitive?

Yea am home burnt my soup, so sad embarassed

What are the features of a flirt?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
jealousy! a virtue?

Not for me, my boyfriend is enough for me,can't think or imagine of any one else except him.

From your previous statement you attributed flirting to me,how come you swerved it to begin inquisitive?

Yea am home burnt my soup, so sad embarassed

What are the features of a flirt?

Yes dear. It is a virtue. And you're also jealous of him too. Whether you display it or not, you are.

Sorry about your soup. I'll prepare another one for you.

Good that your boyfriend is enough for you. Two is house-full and 3 is a crowd. But jealously guard him.

I did not attribute flirting to you. I asked a question...a harmless question. I only told you what I think of you which is someone who's inquisitive. Lol.

The features of a flirt are numerous to mention. Few among them are that they are sweet talkers. Calm. Gentle and loving. Very kind...only to their prey.

What soup did you prepare?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes dear. It is a virtue. And you're also jealous of him too. Whether you display it or not, you are.

Sorry about your soup. I'll prepare another one for you.

Good that your boyfriend is enough for you. Two is house-full and 3 is a crowd. But jealously guard him.

I did not attribute flirting to you. I asked a question...a harmless question. I only told you what I think of you which is someone who's inquisitive. Lol.

The features of a flirt are numerous to mention. Few among them are that they are sweet talkers. Calm. Gentle and loving. Very kind...only to their prey.

What soup did you prepare?

Lol.
Guarding is a two way thing don't you think so?

Afang soup.

Have you fallen a prey to a flirt before?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
Lol.
Guarding is a two way thing don't you think so?

Afang soup.

Have you fallen a prey to a flirt before?

Lol. A thief knows a thief. If I want to be beaten, it is because I want to. And when I want to, I have something to benefit

I believe you've found something to eat.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. A thief knows a thief. If I want to be beaten, it is because I want to. And when I want to, I have something to benefit

I believe you've found something to eat.
What joy do you derive by circling my questions without giving me an appropriate answer?

Have deicide not to eat anything else.

But who be the thief way you dey talk about? ( No beating about the bush).

What do you think will be your benefits?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
lyntiffany:
What joy do you derive by circling my questions without giving me an appropriate answer?

Have deicide not to eat anything else.

But who be the thief way you dey talk about? ( No beating about the bush).

What do you think will be your benefits?

Joy I derive by circling your questions? I did not circle around your questions. You asked if I've fallen for a flirt and I replied that when I want to, I have something to benefit

I have fallen for a flirt and it because I want to.

My benefits will be the same as the flirt I fell for.

Have you ever flirt before?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Joy I derive by circling your questions? I did not circle around your questions. You asked if I've fallen for a flirt and I replied that when I want to, I have something to benefit

it all depends from the angle you view it.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

You must have a reason you said that,tell me why did you ask?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
lyntiffany:

You must have a reason you said that,tell me why did you ask?

Hmmmm

I just asked.....all for the fun of it.

So you got the maneeeyy?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Hmmmm

I just asked.....all for the fun of it.

So you got the maneeeyy?
yep I did.

How are you enjoying your weekend?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
lyntiffany:
yep I did.

How are you enjoying your weekend?

Weekend?

I hope it turns out well. Would be going out tomorrow and Sunday too.

Hope you did travel too?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Weekend?

I hope it turns out well. Would be going out tomorrow and Sunday too.

Hope you did travel too?
cancelled it.

What's your favourite drink for the weekend?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
lyntiffany:
cancelled it.

What's your favourite drink for the weekend?

I do not have a favourite.... But I like the spirits

How's the weekend gonna be?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2015
kaboninc:

I do not have a favourite.... But I like the spirits

How's the weekend gonna be?
good morning!

Hanged out with my peeps last night,I had a blast.

Spirits? Nahhhhh don't like it.

Where you out last night?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
good morning!

Hanged out with my peeps last night,I had a blast.

Spirits? Nahhhhh don't like it.

Where you out last night?

Morning. That's great.

Nope I wasn't. I wasn't strong for that.

How's the weekend promising to be?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
kaboninc:

Morning. That's great.

Nope I wasn't. I wasn't strong for that.

How's the weekend promising to be?
Heyi yah! kpele. I hope is not the weakness of the pocket that made you weak? grin

will spend better of it writing my reports, then if there is spare time I will grab one of some important books that I got for myself yesterday.That's to say I will bottle myself in the house.

Are you an adventurous person?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
Heyi yah! kpele. I hope is not the weakness of the pocket that made you weak? grin

will spend better of it writing my reports, then if there is spare time I will grab one of some important books that I got for myself yesterday.That's to say I will bottle myself in the house.

Are you an adventurous person?

Lol.

That's a nice schedule you've lined up for yourself.

I don't know if am the adventurous type but I love adventures.

However I would love to try out some new hobbies.

So you're the voracious reader?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.

That's a nice schedule you've lined up for yourself.

I don't know if am the adventurous type but I love adventures.

However I would love to try out some new hobbies.

So you're the voracious reader?

yea, I love to equip my knowledge always.

So which will you like to try out?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Oahray: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2015
lyntiffany:

yea, I love to equip my knowledge always.

So which will you like to try out?

no idea. (Now he has to answer my own question, not yours. Trouble sweet o) grin

When would the both of you get a room?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
no idea. (Now he has to answer my own question, not yours. Trouble sweet o) grin

When would the both of you get a room?
cheesy grin grin grin grin

As soon as you stop aprokoing cool

What shall it profit you to be mischievous on this thread?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Oahray: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
cheesy grin grin grin grin

As soon as you stop aprokoing cool

What shall it profit you to be mischievous on this thread?
it would help keep me wonderfully entertained cheesy

Where your guy disappear go na?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
it would help keep me wonderfully entertained cheesy

Where your guy disappear go na?
do I look like a circus tent to you?

Am sure you don't expect me to reply that,do you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Oahray: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
do I look like a circus tent to you?

Am sure you don't expect me to reply that,do you?
ah! Two questions. This is special cheesy

I don't do circuses cos we don't have them in naija, so no smiley

You just replied sha.

Don't you like my classy 'aprokoing'? tongue
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
ah! Two questions. This is special cheesy

I don't do circuses cos we don't have them in naija, so no smiley

You just replied sha.

Don't you like my classy 'aprokoing'? tongue
Nope I don't cos it's an interruption grin and interference.

What do you intend to achieve in sowing seed of discord?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Oahray: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Let's just say there's nothing quite as satisfying as eating the fruit of one's labour. cheesy

I'm out... Would you see me off to the gate?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
Let's just say there's nothing quite as satisfying as eating the fruit of one's labour. cheesy

I'm out... Would you see me off to the gate?

Funny guys.

Which gate? You need to come back. That thing wet your elders warned you not to touch, you go see am today.

So how you reach here?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lukman885(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
kaboninc:

Funny guys.

Which gate? You need to come back. That thing wet your elders warned you not to touch, you go see am today.

So how you reach here?
surfing d net n I just got here.

why are you dating him/her??
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
lukman885:
surfing d net n I just got here.

why are you dating him/her??

Dating who kwa? You?

How did your Saturday go?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 17, 2015
It was alright, mum didn't cause any more trouble, but I'm beginning to wonder is she getting better or just biding her time ?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Olaphysics(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
krystalkinks:
It was alright, mum didn't cause any more trouble, but I'm beginning to wonder is she getting better or just biding her time ?
I think she's getting better, she has been giving me pocket money also!...buh wait, can you love your patner more than your mum??
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Browsing,watching news,and then pray.
WHATS UR WEAKPOINT?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
ReneeNuttall:
Browsing,watching news,and then pray.

WHATS UR WEAKPOINT?
if you ask me, nah who I go ask? Wait let me beckon on someone who will help you out

Kaboninc where art thou ?( signals him to come over)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (72) (Reply)

Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind? / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.