Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Horrible Experience: How I Learnt Never To Cheat On God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Horrible Experience: How I Learnt Never To Cheat On God (432 Views)

Why You Should Meditate On God's Words / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Experience: How I Learnt Never To Cheat On God by Demichaels: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
As i was sitting in church and it was time for offering, so the collection bowl was passed around. I quickly pulled 5 naira from my pocket and dropped it in.

Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a 500 naira note. I smiled, placed the 500 naira note in the bowl and passed it on, admiring the man for being so generous.

I felt another tap from behind and heard the man whisper ''son'' the man said, ''that was the 500 naira that had fallen from your pocket''
Re: Horrible Experience: How I Learnt Never To Cheat On God by chidekings(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
oh God.

guy ur better than basket mouth and his dry jokes
Re: Horrible Experience: How I Learnt Never To Cheat On God by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
God didn't do anything,your stupidity failed you
Re: Horrible Experience: How I Learnt Never To Cheat On God by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Givers never lack!

Ur 500 ll'be multiplied in hundred fold! Shout abiger amen...

(1) (Reply)

How Saudi King Joins His Ancestors At 90 / Can You Relate? / Impulsive Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.