Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d (1093 Views)

Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Monthly Greetings To All My Followers / Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by Tampinu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2006
How far mai 9ja piiple? Mai name na Tampinu an dey hustle hia 4 UK. Hen, e guud as I done com join yu so. Make we tek sofry-sofry argue an faitt, na so we go fit moove 4word an progres. Don't it?
Hen, I greet una agane o, mek una welcome mi wit lovv o!
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by iice(f): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2006
Cudnt really make out what you were saying but Welcome to NL
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by MsS(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2006
[b][/b][/color][color=#770077] I send greetings to you from the states. I look forward to sharing with each of you.

1 Like

Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by dominobaby(f): 1:10am On Aug 21, 2006
Lol iice, was just a greeting in pidgin. Welcome tam and Ms s!

1 Like

Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by iice(f): 5:45am On Aug 21, 2006
LOL i know, but am a lil behind on some slangs tongue Welcome Ms S

1 Like

Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by Tampinu(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2006
OK, If you lot want me to speak the 'Elizabethan English' I will do just that so all of us can speak one Queen's English.
Its nice to find myself in your blessed arena and I hope we will all share, learn and grow 2gether in love and Unity or peace & Unity as it says in our National Anthem.
Love Reigns
Tam
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by queen2(f): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2006
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by iice(f): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2006
Tampinu, you fit speak wetin you wan speak o lol, like i said am a lil behind on the whole slang thing added every other week to pidgin so i couldnt really understand all of what you said, but heck am gonna catch up wink

1 Like

Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by nilla(f): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2006
welcome Tampinu

1 Like

Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by MsS(f): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2006
Thanks to all for the welcome!  @Tampinu,  I don't speak or completely understand Pidgin; however feel free to use, a sista is always willing to learn!  smiley

1 Like

Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by omofolake(f): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2006
u are welcome to nairaland how si u.k , nice meetin g, feeel at home herew in NG
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by Tampinu(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
nilla:
welcome Tampinu
Bless up, Nilla! cheesy
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by Ademat7(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by Tampinu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
omofolake:
u are welcome to nairaland how si u.k , nice meetin g, feeel at home herew in NG

We thank God o! We dey manage here for UK (Sorry for the 10-year delay in my reply)

Peace
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by Tampinu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
iice:
Cudnt really make out what you were saying but Welcome to NL

Sorry this reply came 11years later...lol

I was just greeting the beautiful people in broken-English.

Peace
Re: Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d by Tampinu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
MsS:
Thanks to all for the welcome!  @Tampinu,  I don't speak or completely understand Pidgin; however feel free to use, a sista is always willing to learn!  smiley

Thanks for the warm welcome grin

(1) (Reply)

The Massacre / Fulani Menace / Nigeria Fuel Hike Fuels Cause For Impeachment Of President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.